Clan targeting system needs changed

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Local

Clan targeting system needs changed

Post by Local »

I'm lvl 165 say a lvl 150 that's not in a clan can attack my lvl 50 members there's no way I can defend them unless they go to a clan map this causes a some problems and makes lower members feel unsafe if anyone attacks a clan member anyone in the clan should be able to attack it'd make being in a clan for lower members feel more secure. get back at me let me know what think
Narcotic
RIP
Leone

Re: Clan targeting system needs changed

Post by Leone »

In your example, the only way the non -clan lvl150 could attack your lvl 50 clan mate is by defending against a personal attack. I'd advise your clan to be careful who they target.
Local

Post by Local »

Leone wrote:In your example, the only way the non -clan lvl150 could attack your lvl 50 clan mate is by defending against a personal attack. I'd advise your clan to be careful who they target.
any non clan member can attack any lvl clan members. they don't need to initiate the fight.
Narcotic
RIP
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

no, he can't attack unless on attackers list... however, let's say they're the same level. in that case...

yes, that player should become outlaw immediately upon attack (since he is not in clan) for a short time, let's say 1 hour to one day type time frame (unless on clan map, in Colosseum, or they are both friends) this would be such a great improvement to the game

note: it's probably worth testing to verify that non-clan characters cannot attack low level clan members to ensure there's not a bug ;)
Last edited by blitzcraig on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Leone

Post by Leone »

Local wrote:
Leone wrote:In your example, the only way the non -clan lvl150 could attack your lvl 50 clan mate is by defending against a personal attack. I'd advise your clan to be careful who they target.
any non clan member can attack any lvl clan members. they don't need to initiate the fight.
I'm pleased this isn't the case. Very few people would join a clan if it were.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I tested to make sure, and it seems to be working the way it is designed. My unclanned, level 268 sword was unable to attack a clanned, level 104 archer because "enemy is too weak"
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Local

Post by Local »

ah gotcha must have been on there attackers list
Narcotic
RIP