TRIO Dominates

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

craig37

Re: TRIO Dominates

Post by craig37 »

Just a reply to the unintelligent comment "I see four pics of iso dead where of yourself " why dont you ask him that ..
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

GOLGREN wrote:GOLGREN WOULD SAY U KNOW NOTHING OF FT IF U THINK DR IS DEAD GOLGREN NOT EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN TO YOUR UNFORMED MONKEY BRAIN ...JUST AT THIS POINT GILGREN GLAD WE GOT RID OF ARE SLAVES...CUZ THAT IS EXCACLY WHAT U WERE WEN WORKING FOR DR...DR IS ALIVE AND WELL AND IF U THINK WE'RE DEAD THEN COME OUT FROM YOUR CORNER OF PATHETIC EXISTENCE AND TAKE ARE ISLAND THAT U SAID U WOULD TAKE 6 MONTHS AGO
Dr island is nothing to be proud of. Now Trio Island on the other hand, dude you can see it from the map!
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-03-11-22-56-00~3~2~2.jpg
Screenshot_2016-03-11-22-56-00~3~2~2.jpg (1.27 KiB) Viewed 4112 times
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

GOLGREN wrote:GOLGREN WOULD SAY U KNOW NOTHING OF FT IF U THINK DR IS DEAD GOLGREN NOT EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN TO YOUR UNFORMED MONKEY BRAIN ...JUST AT THIS POINT GILGREN GLAD WE GOT RID OF ARE SLAVES...CUZ THAT IS EXCACLY WHAT U WERE WEN WORKING FOR DR...DR IS ALIVE AND WELL AND IF U THINK WE'RE DEAD THEN COME OUT FROM YOUR CORNER OF PATHETIC EXISTENCE AND TAKE ARE ISLAND THAT U SAID U WOULD TAKE 6 MONTHS AGO
LMAO once again you are wrong. The only place DR is alive is this forum on the game you are garbage and dead as usual. You need all of ft just to war trio, I find that humorous. That only confirmed our suspicions that DR is scared of TRIO but that also made me realize just how small and useless DR has become. There is no respect for a group of individuals faking to be a once respected clan. My advice is to give it all back to dom he's 100x more real then any of you will ever be :lol:
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Dragon1984

Post by Dragon1984 »

Lmao u guys. :lol: I dont even care for pvp I play the game to build grind lvls and help others if they ask.. Even trio I left them walk by me. u guys always came after me.... anyone can buy lvls and brag I just do it so I can kill faster and make more gold..... funny part I tried to be friends with u guys before I even join legend. Smh haha and Duane I used to respect u guys but keep buying lvls and keep bragging hates off to u all... if I didnt love to build I would be non clan so keep up the pissing contest! :D
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Hahahaha no comments for these guys
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
Local

Post by Local »

He dominates them stairs
He dominates them stairs
2016-03-30-15-28-03.png (261.95 KiB) Viewed 4012 times
Narcotic
RIP
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

I see a lot of complaints that TRIO "hunts in packs". Isn't that what a clan is supposed to do? I've only been in a few clans, and AHOU was the best that I've been in. When any clan member was in trouble, we came to help. We fought together and helped each other. That is what a clan does. I don't PvP much, but when a clan mate is in trouble, I will not hesitate to run in, and I expect my other mates to do the same. If they do not, it's not a clan, but a bunch of individuals doing their own thing and using clan buildings. From reading this whole post, it seems TRIO is the perfect clan.

I might like to join them.