TRIO Dominates

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bence

Re: TRIO Dominates

Post by Bence »

I helped to my friend, elfdruid, and OhhGrr (ayzuse) attacked me. I was in adik clan. He didnt has any reason to attack me. He did. I asked worf to tell him to stop bullying. Worf said okay, and she told him I dont want war anymore. So funny. I didnt remember when i wanted war.

Trio dont do it. They dont forget about adik is a peaceful clan.

Ftbc helped to lgnd to seige the adik towers. After lgnd didnt need this ally anymore they contiined to attack ftbc members.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Ruffframe wrote:I sure do hear the expression, stay humble fellas. But Trio is nothing more than a bunch of bullies who run around and attack lowers and non clan for sport. Then they have the Gaul to speak of humility. I find no humility in hunting a player that is lvl 66 and is a builder looking to gain skills, only to be attacked by a lvl 1,000+. Where is the sport in that? But I do not find it very humble that when a person is training and fighting Dinos with another Clan memeber(Raw). And here comes Craig(Trio) attacking members who are not only in yellow, but are grinding with a dino in there back. And even after a certain member is killed and with spawn on him. Craig is to be put to the start map, only to be followed by the death of certain Archer who wants to know if you would like to buy the skid marked lvl 200 pants you dropped. A very good fight it was, but Trio runs in packs and speaks of how they have humility. The humility you speak of is only if can log in time and save face. And then boast about being the best. That is not the kind of humility that I know of. Wonder if you have enough to place my below level Archer against that low level mage you got? But I will have no such luck. You will log or bring 5 friends to support the kind of humility that you seek. See you on the field Duane. Happy hunting.
If you are in my enemies clan you will die I don't care what lvl you are. no one hesitates to kill my lowers so I'm certainly not going to hold back. Entering a clan subjects you to possible death everyone knows that from the beginning so excuse me if my understanding is a lil fuzzy as to what your crying about exactly
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

Duane20 wrote:
ayZuse wrote:
Duane20 wrote: I wouldn't even call it logic it's the way a clan should be. Stay active, keep focused and unleash hell against enemy clans. The logic you should question is maidens apparently buying meaningless lvls when he dies is going to somehow change the outcome when he goes back only to face death yet again. Everyone seems to forget it was a TRIO and DR war from the start until maiden took it upon himself to make the first attack against trio for raw and that's a mistake you have been paying for ever since. Stay humble fellas
Rofl. Dont act like TRIO all that. Has anyone seen TRIO fight 1v1 all run around then have to call for 4-5 more people to come help.

And your forgetting war against TRIO-GODZ vs about 3-4 poeple. And yet you still cant touch anything. Go buy more lvls and you still wont accomplish anything.
And who are you exactly? Oh yeah poser iso that's right. Let me remind you I've layed you down more then once 1v1 on knighty don't act tough just because you run someone else's account kid. I tried to be cool with you but you did the same thing everyone else does when they run iso you became power hungry but how's that working for you now? Oh ok... But in all honesty I'm glad your mad I want you to be because we are just getting started. Ah BTW you forgot about a player who's not quite done yet it's only a matter of time. :D
Rofl dont forget you were the first IMPOSTER. I just happen to do a better job of not getting Power drunk. And turn on my FAMILY.

And how does it feel to be loosing your clan map little by little. I have nothing but time. LGND not going anywhere. Forgetting we on every clan map. Where TRIO is backed into a corner and cant even expand
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

SO AS THIS POST SAY TRIO DOMINATE . .....TRIO DOMINATE ? ?? NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN....TRIO SQUATS IN RASH CLAN SHADOW JUST LIKE THEY SQUATED IN THE SHADOW OF DR NEVER HAS GAINED ANY THING ON THERE OWN SO TRIO DOMINATE ?? THE ONLY THING TRIO DOMINATE IS BEING ANOTHER CLAN THAT IMAGINED BEING THE CLAN THAT WOULD TAKE OVER AND NEVER DID DRMFKRZZZZ ; } RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR ! !!!!!!!! NO CASS TRIO HAS IMPORTANT TRIO WILL NEVER BE
SAVAGED

Post by SAVAGED »

Trio sucks lmao
haha2u

Post by haha2u »

Ayzuse r u retarded ROFL 3-4 people let's not forget DR raw trek who r u trying to play here everyone knows u have way more than 3-4 people LMAO I haven't heard something that dumb in a long long time but answer me this when has knighty even left ur base we all know u didn't buy ISO and no Lvls on knighty ur nothing but a broke noob so honestly u make no difference with out ISO n maiden what would war even be like boring I know that ROFL and u wanna really talk about number of players let's see here GODZ is 1 player and trio 5-6 so forreal who looks stupid here LMAO had to let this be known and expand? How could we expand we have full # of builds we own trio island and we took it all over while u were ISO rate upfront of you and trio didn't even have a 2K yet!!!! =) go ahead let's hear something else Cas r top lvl is 2900 u have 2 5ks and yet u always running ur mouths on the forum about trio always reporting r top players on some trumped up charges just so u can have the upper hand in just 6 of ur players is more Lvls then we have and we have sent all 6 to the start at once how about u don't act like lgnd is all that when in reality what have u accomplished don't forget the war is DR n LGND vs TRIO n GODZ ur Just a second hand clan that is ran by a hmm how did Dr use to explain you???? Ohh yeah a cave dweller that needed Lvls to kill LMAO now ur little 2066 is like the lowest 2K mage out of like 10 of us Ayzuse like I've said ur nothing but a punk so get ur facts straight before u run ur mouth ;)
💜Sissy💜Forever In Our Hearts💜

haha2u (Archer 5058)
Manticore (Ogre 814)
Myers304 (Archer 516)
di4b10 (Mage 550)
BLUNT_AXE (Dwarf 146)
Spartakus (Swordsman 211)
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

ayZuse wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
ayZuse wrote:
Rofl. Dont act like TRIO all that. Has anyone seen TRIO fight 1v1 all run around then have to call for 4-5 more people to come help.

And your forgetting war against TRIO-GODZ vs about 3-4 poeple. And yet you still cant touch anything. Go buy more lvls and you still wont accomplish anything.
And who are you exactly? Oh yeah poser iso that's right. Let me remind you I've layed you down more then once 1v1 on knighty don't act tough just because you run someone else's account kid. I tried to be cool with you but you did the same thing everyone else does when they run iso you became power hungry but how's that working for you now? Oh ok... But in all honesty I'm glad your mad I want you to be because we are just getting started. Ah BTW you forgot about a player who's not quite done yet it's only a matter of time. :D
Rofl dont forget you were the first IMPOSTER. I just happen to do a better job of not getting Power drunk. And turn on my FAMILY.

And how does it feel to be loosing your clan map little by little. I have nothing but time. LGND not going anywhere. Forgetting we on every clan map. Where TRIO is backed into a corner and cant even expand
haha2u said it all for me but I do have to call you out on one comment you made of me being an "imposter". I'm assuming by that you are saying I ran iso correct? I'll just stop you there though because you are already wrong so once again you are speaking on something you know nothing about. If you are going to waste your time and Wright on my topic the least you can do is get your facts straight first bud
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

GOLGREN wrote:SO AS THIS POST SAY TRIO DOMINATE . .....TRIO DOMINATE ? ?? NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN....TRIO SQUATS IN RASH CLAN SHADOW JUST LIKE THEY SQUATED IN THE SHADOW OF DR NEVER HAS GAINED ANY THING ON THERE OWN SO TRIO DOMINATE ?? THE ONLY THING TRIO DOMINATE IS BEING ANOTHER CLAN THAT IMAGINED BEING THE CLAN THAT WOULD TAKE OVER AND NEVER DID DRMFKRZZZZ ; } RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR ! !!!!!!!! NO CASS TRIO HAS IMPORTANT TRIO WILL NEVER BE
I almost needed a translator to understand what you said you should slow down a little bit next time but as far as DR goes you are a dead clan we all know this. I was in DR and I know how you are. You guys can't even defend yourselves and Jive does nothing but constantly talk down on his Allys and claims that what DR says goes even when referring to RAW but I guess you got lucky because both maiden and knighty was completely blinded by it but I'll ask 2 questions and leave it at that feel free to answer them honestly. 1) would you say that now knowing they are 5K trying to protect your pathetic clan? 2) are you man enough to tell them personally this time instead of behind his back?
You can answer those when you feel comfortable champ :lol:
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN WOULD SAY U KNOW NOTHING OF FT IF U THINK DR IS DEAD GOLGREN NOT EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN TO YOUR UNFORMED MONKEY BRAIN ...JUST AT THIS POINT GILGREN GLAD WE GOT RID OF ARE SLAVES...CUZ THAT IS EXCACLY WHAT U WERE WEN WORKING FOR DR...DR IS ALIVE AND WELL AND IF U THINK WE'RE DEAD THEN COME OUT FROM YOUR CORNER OF PATHETIC EXISTENCE AND TAKE ARE ISLAND THAT U SAID U WOULD TAKE 6 MONTHS AGO
NOREST4THEWICKED

Post by NOREST4THEWICKED »

Wow we need buy more lvlz? Check ur clans again we are 1/3 ur size and squash u. U bring all urs and die to not return. Yall need more lvlz but won't help. Yall just run off at the mouth.
Maybe on all maps hahaha but only 300 lvl castel weak.
Yall want a lesson on how be a clan watch TRIO sometimes .
AND UR 1VZ1 KNIGHTY DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH U NEVER DO U ALWAYS RUN AND LOG ISO.
Time to grow up guys ubare losing and Wal-Mart ran out of Manpoons. But the bleeding will stop soon. Ur almost gone and just a memory.
TRIO WILL RULE AS WE ARE DOING SO NOW.