TRIO Dominates

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jordan Finney

Re: TRIO Dominates

Post by Jordan Finney »

I been in raw for 3 weeks and killed 10+ trio, they killed me 0 .. They need to stop hiding behind turrets
Joe

Post by Joe »

I never saw u pvp trio. U were never in war when TRIO kills raw, LGND, DR... I am always there when i am on to atack MaidenW even though he's 5k and i am 300. Please come join us when we war so we see u how u kill.
Joe

Post by Joe »

All i see same ppl get killed. Miaden, iso, sometimes Worf(not to often because she runs alot when she see craig), sometimes GOLGREN. Rest of raw r just chickens who can't come war.
Jordan Finney

Post by Jordan Finney »

I love the war talk .. I been playing about 2 months . So come find me and die by a noob.. raw and legend dominates . People die it's part of the game. Love the free stuff so far.
Bence

Post by Bence »

DA WIZZARD lvl buyer. Lvl900+
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Joe

Post by Joe »

And his father Samstorm 1300+lvl swordsman
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Jordan Finney wrote:I love the war talk .. I been playing about 2 months . So come find me and die by a noob.. raw and legend dominates . People die it's part of the game. Love the free stuff so far.
Do you even play the same game? Raw in no way dominates and LGND loses way more then they should so where are you coming from with that statement?
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

Duane20 wrote:
The Houstaaja wrote:So Just because you send 3 screenies about Maiden dying on Team vs 1 gank makes somehow TRIO dominant clan? Jeez where do you people receive that logic :|
I wouldn't even call it logic it's the way a clan should be. Stay active, keep focused and unleash hell against enemy clans. The logic you should question is maidens apparently buying meaningless lvls when he dies is going to somehow change the outcome when he goes back only to face death yet again. Everyone seems to forget it was a TRIO and DR war from the start until maiden took it upon himself to make the first attack against trio for raw and that's a mistake you have been paying for ever since. Stay humble fellas
Rofl. Dont act like TRIO all that. Has anyone seen TRIO fight 1v1 all run around then have to call for 4-5 more people to come help.

And your forgetting war against TRIO-GODZ vs about 3-4 poeple. And yet you still cant touch anything. Go buy more lvls and you still wont accomplish anything.
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

ayZuse wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
The Houstaaja wrote:So Just because you send 3 screenies about Maiden dying on Team vs 1 gank makes somehow TRIO dominant clan? Jeez where do you people receive that logic :|
I wouldn't even call it logic it's the way a clan should be. Stay active, keep focused and unleash hell against enemy clans. The logic you should question is maidens apparently buying meaningless lvls when he dies is going to somehow change the outcome when he goes back only to face death yet again. Everyone seems to forget it was a TRIO and DR war from the start until maiden took it upon himself to make the first attack against trio for raw and that's a mistake you have been paying for ever since. Stay humble fellas
Rofl. Dont act like TRIO all that. Has anyone seen TRIO fight 1v1 all run around then have to call for 4-5 more people to come help.

And your forgetting war against TRIO-GODZ vs about 3-4 poeple. And yet you still cant touch anything. Go buy more lvls and you still wont accomplish anything.
And who are you exactly? Oh yeah poser iso that's right. Let me remind you I've layed you down more then once 1v1 on knighty don't act tough just because you run someone else's account kid. I tried to be cool with you but you did the same thing everyone else does when they run iso you became power hungry but how's that working for you now? Oh ok... But in all honesty I'm glad your mad I want you to be because we are just getting started. Ah BTW you forgot about a player who's not quite done yet it's only a matter of time. :D
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

I sure do hear the expression, stay humble fellas. But Trio is nothing more than a bunch of bullies who run around and attack lowers and non clan for sport. Then they have the Gaul to speak of humility. I find no humility in hunting a player that is lvl 66 and is a builder looking to gain skills, only to be attacked by a lvl 1,000+. Where is the sport in that? But I do not find it very humble that when a person is training and fighting Dinos with another Clan memeber(Raw). And here comes Craig(Trio) attacking members who are not only in yellow, but are grinding with a dino in there back. And even after a certain member is killed and with spawn on him. Craig is to be put to the start map, only to be followed by the death of certain Archer who wants to know if you would like to buy the skid marked lvl 200 pants you dropped. A very good fight it was, but Trio runs in packs and speaks of how they have humility. The humility you speak of is only if can log in time and save face. And then boast about being the best. That is not the kind of humility that I know of. Wonder if you have enough to place my below level Archer against that low level mage you got? But I will have no such luck. You will log or bring 5 friends to support the kind of humility that you seek. See you on the field Duane. Happy hunting.