YOUR TOP LEVEL...

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bence

Re: YOUR TOP LEVEL...

Post by Bence »

I hope "not hard to find" dont mean the map bug.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

Duane i have a screen shot of you calling Tapok a noob after he says he will build and kill us all. Why did you start helping him? What made you change sides?
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Cuz TRIO is desperate for help
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

TheForgotten wrote:Duane i have a screen shot of you calling Tapok a noob after he says he will build and kill us all. Why did you start helping him? What made you change sides?
We had a war with rash a long time ago this isn't new however rash can be trusted unlike raw DR and LGND which is why we are friends to this day. TRIO never changed sides instead we sat back and watched as the rest of FT did, everything else just fell into place.
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Cleopatra wrote:Cuz TRIO is desperate for help
LMAO you really didn't post this did you? TRIO nor rash need any help to war a clan but, TREK on the other hand is your clan yet you are ALWAYS in someone else's clan. Who really needs the desperate help Cleo? ;)
Last edited by Duane20 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

Duane20 wrote:
TheForgotten wrote:Duane i have a screen shot of you calling Tapok a noob after he says he will build and kill us all. Why did you start helping him? What made you change sides?
We had a war with rash a long time ago this isn't new however rash can be trusted unlike raw DR and LGND which is why we are friends to this day. TRIO never changed sides instead we sat back and watched as the rest of FT did, everything else just fell into place.
So raw Dr & LGND cant be trusted by trio & rash so you kill them. What are your thoughts about clan AD?
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

TheForgotten wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
So raw Dr & LGND cant be trusted by trio & rash so you kill them. What are your thoughts about clan AD?
No it's not like that either we don't kill them just to do so or because we don't trust them. As far as AD goes we don't hunt them and don't have a true problem with them however we do kill Dragkar and stiche when they attack with raw or lgnd.
Duane20 (Mage 5000)