Too easy to accidently sell clan buildings. 2 possible solutions.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

RyoHazuki

Too easy to accidently sell clan buildings. 2 possible solutions.

Post by RyoHazuki »

Ok, anyone who has ever been a Duke or Lord will testify to how careful they have to be on any clan map where they have buildings. One false move, or too much lag and POOF....a building that the whole clan worked on for months is gone FOREVER. Mods are unable to step in and help in these situations.

I propose that either;

Any sold building can be unsold within a certain amount of time (30seconds? 1 minute? 5 minutes? 30 minutes? you decide! we'll take what we're given and give a good smile while we're at it :-) )

Or

To sell a building (not including walls ofc. That would get old fast huh) you would have to complete a simple math sum, such as, 3+5=?
I think this would relieve some of the stress felt by Lords and Dukes alike when on clan maps, especially during laggy times.
RyoHazuki

Re: Too easy to accidently sell clan buildings. 2 possible solutions.

Post by RyoHazuki »

Or, instead of a math sum, we have to write the word "sell" in the text box after we confirm that we are sure we want to sell the building.
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

RyoHazuki wrote:Ok, anyone who has ever been a Duke or Lord will testify to how careful they have to be on any clan map where they have buildings. One false move, or too much lag and POOF....a building that the whole clan worked on for months is gone FOREVER.
I don't quite agree on this, because the two buttons you have to press to finally sell a building, are nowhere near, even on a small cellphone screen.
1st button to sell a building.
1st button to sell a building.
Screenshot_2016-03-10-16-09-09.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 2558 times
2nd button: confirmation
2nd button: confirmation
Screenshot_2016-03-10-16-10-19.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2558 times
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Well, the way I see it, it is the same as when you're walking (with autowalk on, totally different if you use joystick, then there is WAY less chance) and then someone sells a potion to You for 10mil, and every so often, the accept button just so happens to be where you are walking and you lose the ten mil (or more) because it flashes. And then, bam, you have no idea how much you got robbed of, you just see a speed potion in your sack when you're a mage, and you have less money,
Well, it is the same principle, when you have autowalk, you get used to pressing on different spots on the screen, not just where the joystick is, and accidents do occasionally happen.
It would put my mind to rest if there was more protection in place, no excuse for someone to accidently sell a building, so to speak.
Last edited by RyoHazuki on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

In hindsight, what I should have wrote is, Anyone who has been a Duke or Lord (that doesn't use the joystick) would testify....
Ty for pointing this out.