Trio are the aggressors after all.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

RyoHazuki

Trio are the aggressors after all.

Post by RyoHazuki »

Why do you attack my clan Trio? My clan has never even touched one of your clan members. The noob like notion of killing low levels doesn't (and never has) appeal(ed) to me.
You said in previous posts that you have made; that you are not the aggressors in any of the wars that you are involved in, and that, you have only ever defended yourself. I had respect for your clan, watching you build it up with only 3 people. I believed your lies about you only defending yourself. That was until you started killing my clan for no good reason. My clan never attacks your low levels, yet, here I am, getting slaughtered by your level 1000+'s every single time we meet.
Go ahead, ask your low levels if Raven has ever attacked any of them, even once. I guarantee you I haven't.
I can only think of a few other reasons why you might attack my clan, whose highest level is 360:

1) You seen that I have been using your tower for suicide. Craig has seen me do this with his own eyes so he knows I'm not a threat to your level 1400 tower. How tf else am I supposed to get off that island without my pets dying? Answer me that one. As soon as try to leave the tunnels, I get swarmed by worms from all angles which instantly kill my pets, I can't use Lgnd or Raw towers because they are allied, can't use Dr tower because highest is level 1.

2) you are hostile towards me because my alts are (and always will be) members of Raw and because you are incapable of seeing people as individuals, even when they try to start their own, non hostile clan. Yes, my alts are and always will be members of Raw, I suggest you get over it. Even when I was in Raw I never attacked your low levels, despite your high levels killing me every chance they get. (I'm talking over the course of several months, daily, me getting killed by Trio high levels whilst never once, on any occasion laying a finger on their low levels unprovoked. I'm not complaining, war is war)

I want to ask what compassion you have for the low levels in your own clan. I don't think you have any. You don't care if they get killed, if you did, you wouldn't kill my low levels despite the fact that I always have been non hostile towards you (with the exception of wars whilst in Raw)

The reason I have come to the forum to bring this to light is because you refuse to talk to me in game and just kill me before I've had a fhance to say more than 4 words (like the true, noble warriors you are, won't even hear someone out, despite the fact they ain't running, they're just trying to talk)

I want answers Trio.
Bence

Re: Trio are the aggressors after all.

Post by Bence »

trio has some low lvl member. they are loyality. dont you think they are loyality because others help them?
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Maybe u was a bit annoying. idk. I don't even know u so... which is ur clan? ( maybe I l know u after all)
Also, don't throw the blame to trio. Without talked with them what is the problem. a way to talk em is a pm from forum or game . or anything else possible way. ( except if u done sth 'bad' and they don't want talk t u.. like helping enemies. )
Boo
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I've hardly been annoying to them, I've rarely said a single word to them, even through the Raw wars, never once got involved in any single discussions on the forum, never mouthed off at them or anything like that because clan wars don't interest me, I act only in defense of Raw when they attack., I've only ever attacked their HIGH levels whilst I was in Raw, and only ever because they attacked me first, so, no, I don't see what their problem is.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Yes Bence, I see what you are saying, but it doesn't help the low levels when your clan deliberately starts a war with a so far non hostile clan who does have members capable of killing its low level members if it should want to.
KROMS

Post by KROMS »

Ur allied with enemy clan enough said.
Ur own words are war is war I'm not complain then u stated I want answers trio.
So u complaining or ?
Back to previous statement ur allied with enemy.
Clans are ment to war.sorry u don't buy lvlz. I will cont. to kill u as I se fit. As long as u in clan raw Dr or lgnd u will die.
Have u not noticed all us high lvlz in trio are MUTED. SO WE DON'T HAVE TO TALK IF WE DON'T NEED TO.
U KNOW WHAT U DID, SO LEAVE AT THAT
STUMBLEDOR OUT
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

You will continue to kill me, even knowing I never have and never will attack your low levels, gee, thanks bud.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I'm not asking for your friendship here, just asking for the same level of respect that I have always, without fail, shown to you, despite you, so far, having shown none to me.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

"Ur own words are war is war I'm not complain then u stated I want answers trio.
So u complaining or ?"

Ok, ok.. What I was saying was, I am not complaining about what happened whilst I was in Raw, war is indeed war, you want war with Raw, fine, you can have it, at least that can be somewhat of a challenge for you. With regards to your attacking my alts in a totally different clan which are thousands of levels lower than you, unprovoked none the less, yes, I most definitely am complaining and rightly so.
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

RyoHazuki wrote:"Ur own words are war is war I'm not complain then u stated I want answers trio.
So u complaining or ?"

Ok, ok.. What I was saying was, I am not complaining about what happened whilst I was in Raw, war is indeed war, you want war with Raw, fine, you can have it, at least that can be somewhat of a challenge for you. With regards to your attacking my alts in a totally different clan which are thousands of levels lower than you, unprovoked none the less, yes, I most definitely am complaining and rightly so.
I understand what you are saying 100% but you now have to think about this. You are fully allied with RAW and LGND so that doesn't look to good when we are at war with both and you have an alt in one. It's clear we don't have a true problem with your clan and we don't att any builds you may have. The only time I killed you was when I was killing maiden on top left clan map I assumed u was going to help considering he really needed it. Other then that I have never killed you even in RAW
Duane20 (Mage 5000)