Trio are the aggressors after all.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

craig37

Re: Trio are the aggressors after all.

Post by craig37 »

Ryo the only one in my eyes looks silly is someone in war vs trio asking why we kill them .. I dont mean to be disrespectful in any way it is a game , But in order to not die from trio would take multiple things ..

1. Dont build behind raw lgnd base .
2.Declan all accounts from our enemy clans .
3. Be way more respectful to TRIO name.

If this all would happen I would have no problem not killing ryo how ever I do not think that is case and your topic shed no light on trio everyone knows who and what we are.
KROMS

Post by KROMS »

Lmao only high lvl that face me are 5ks. Or groups of ppl that add up past 5k. So get ur facts right.
I have only killed u twice grown up.
If u really going be like this get in line a lot hate us cuz they can't beat us. That's no reason to be mad and make accusations against us. If it makes u feel better then do it I guess.
But just Remer u look ik a child.
Ur in a clan Remember. And a clan means u die. If u don't understand this go to the topic explaining clans ok.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

craig37 wrote:Ryo the only one in my eyes looks silly is someone in war vs trio asking why we kill them .. I dont mean to be disrespectful in any way it is a game , But in order to not die from trio would take multiple things ..

1. Dont build behind raw lgnd base .
2.Declan all accounts from our enemy clans .
3. Be way more respectful to TRIO name.

If this all would happen I would have no problem not killing ryo how ever I do not think that is case and your topic shed no light on trio everyone knows who and what we are.
First of all, Ryo was never at war with you, you just decided to make war. Second, I will always be in Raw, thirdly I will always be ally with LGND, fourthly, I have always, without fail been respectful to Trio, and lastly, yeah, I guess everyone does know who and what you are, I couldn't have said it any better myself.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

And as for Stumble, you think it's weird that a level 360 can't beat a level 1000+? You should be the one to grow up Sir. Get some pride and stick to people your own level son.
craig37

Post by craig37 »

Ok enough said see you on battlefield.. :lol:
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Righty ho.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Lol, you say that like you're going to kill me twice as hard next time.
craig37

Post by craig37 »

No difference is now your a target ;)
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-04-13-22-08-44.png
Screenshot_2016-04-13-22-08-44.png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 3722 times
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

No Craig, you desperately want there to be a difference, however, you already went out of your way to kill me prior to this forum post. So, No Craig, no difference at all bud. Bring it on! I still.have pride enough to not kill your low levels ;-)
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

And grats on destroying a level 3 tower, I bet you really broke a sweat doing that.