Trio are the aggressors after all.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

RyoHazuki

Re: Trio are the aggressors after all.

Post by RyoHazuki »

You sure showed me huh.... :roll:
KROMS

Post by KROMS »

I guess only thing he can do is whine since daddy won't buy him more lvlz. Grow up bro get a job and fight back. Wow u whine a lot dam.
I said only one who fight me are 5ks.
So how that any diff that what u ssayn.
Only thing is don't whine about I get my clan (what ur suppose to do) and go back and fight . Try it sometimes.
US the clan for what it for .
Now I'm done up here
KROMS

Post by KROMS »

One last thing.
Ur like my neighbor who waters his grass as its raining. No matter how many times I tell u its useless u still do so
yea. U get the point I hope.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

The only ones who fight you are 5k's, there, you said it yourself, yet you still kill low levels. Shows how you think.
The only reason less than "5k's" don't appear to fight you is because, unsurprisingly, they can't get close to you. Doesn't mean they don't try, can't just make out that eveyrone in the game is a coward just because, from your perspective, they don't appear to be trying to attack you. I've gone for you loads of timeswhen I was in Raw and i'm nowhere near 5k, but I'm dead before I'm even close to you. The point i was trying to make was, that my clan was non hostile towards you, i don't and still won't kill your low levels because i'm not a noob who needs that kind of instant gratification, I have shown your clan the utmost respect even through the wars with raw, the only time my respect for you changed was when you started attacking my clan, and yet you still kill me. Now you've killed my tower, my craft station, I've had to rebuild Raw's walls and when you get bored of camping in Raw's base, i'l have to rebuild Raw's craft stations too. You've caused me plenty of trouble because of your misplaced vindictive nature and now it is on display for the rest of the game to see, if any clans, or individuals thought Trio were the retalliatory victim, only trying to defend thenselves as they previously tried to claim, now you know otherwise.
Like you said, i'm like your neighbour. Just banging my head against a brick wall but now at least people know who you really are.
I'm done with this thread, for those of you who still wish to kill my clan, bring it on.
Serj out.
KROMS

Post by KROMS »

Ur thread shows ur an Allie of raw and lgnd and die for it and whine about it. I never deny kill raw or lgnd Allie nor kill u. U just can't see that u die for urballiance.
Ur so weak mind that u think u should be the best of both worlds.
Where u get there help but don't have die for there cause.
Like was stated before clan warfare bro all it comes down to.
Ur just mad cuz ur losing all I see here
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I'm looking for the best of both worlds? No, more like I would like to be shown the respect that I have shown you. If you can't see that then there is something wrong. Clearly you are incapable of processing respect, of which you have none.
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

RyoHazuki wrote:I'm looking for the best of both worlds? No, more like I would like to be shown the respect that I have shown you. If you can't see that then there is something wrong. Clearly you are incapable of processing respect, of which you have none.
The only 2 clans we respect are GODZ and rash no one else has earned it and DR and LGND lost it a long time ago. Just hearing you say my clans name in vain is a sure way to lose any respect I did have for you. I also just want to point something out, all of TRIO's wars are wars that have been going on since we was low levels. Don't get mad now and say we start them all because we caught up and will more then likely pass your 2 highest allies and you don't fully understand how a clan works just yet. Regardless of how you see it that's not how it works being allied to an enemy clan and attacking with your alts in said clan will obviously result in retaliation against your own clan. Enough said right? This topic should of ended before it even started
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
KROMS

Post by KROMS »

Thank u duane u have said what I couldn't.
I'm done
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

We clearly have polarised opinions about this, as I said, if you want to kill me, just do it. Stop "whining" about it here.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Killing my level 35 is just shameless.