TRIO IS TOP DOG

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

KROMS

Re: TRIO IS TOP DOG

Post by KROMS »

Still got that hat and don't owe u anything
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

KROMS wrote:Lmao
Nope ur allies are the ones who do tbat. *Cough cough* been in jail to prove it.
So before u just talk smack get facts straight. U really are someone who just runs off at the mouth. And I got the pms on here to prove. So yea u are official labeled a liar. Congrats to u.
Lol this ones funny. Wish i had my old phone with pics. Trio before they turned saying they use clicker and what one they used.

Dont tryin act modest
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

DOOMSDAY IS NEAR!!
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

Minutes seem like days, since fires rule the skies The rich become the beggars, as fools become the wise. Hear the profet make his guess, that paradise lies to the west. So join his quest for the sun
Nothing here remains, no future and no past. No one could for see the END that came so fast.
Skeletons of society.
DOOMSDAY IS NEAR!!
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

ayZuse wrote:
KROMS wrote:Lmao
Nope ur allies are the ones who do tbat. *Cough cough* been in jail to prove it.
So before u just talk smack get facts straight. U really are someone who just runs off at the mouth. And I got the pms on here to prove. So yea u are official labeled a liar. Congrats to u.
Lol this ones funny. Wish i had my old phone with pics. Trio before they turned saying they use clicker and what one they used.

Dont tryin act modest
LMAO you can have what ever pics you want kid doesn't changed the fact your the highest lvl and still get owned even with your 5K friend that's sad. As i said before stats don't lie you just never expected a clan to bring both iso and maiden to their knees. I love hearing you say we use auto clickers because its already been confirmed that we don't so we take that as you admitting we are faster and better then you are which you are correct. As far as I'm concerned the highest lvl in this game making a stupid comment about pics you say you have but don't is a billboard of weakness you put on display for ft to see. Funny thing is now your clan and friends are seeing who you are and see that you cannot defend yourself and they are leaving you. Coincidence? I think not bud ;)
Last edited by Duane20 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

DOOMSDAY wrote:Minutes seem like days, since fires rule the skies The rich become the beggars, as fools become the wise. Hear the profet make his guess, that paradise lies to the west. So join his quest for the sun
Nothing here remains, no future and no past. No one could for see the END that came so fast.
Skeletons of society.
DOOMSDAY IS NEAR!!
You must be forgetting who the skeletons of society are my friend...
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

KROMS wrote:I have conformation that TRIO is top dog.All other clans have to use leeches against us and camp shop edge. Can't get them to leave shop. So thanks for rolling over would have been better for yall to fight but hey can get all u want.
And u can't claim u a good pvp clan if no one very sees ur clan leave warlocks.
So if yall want to fight like men come off warlock map. Doubt u will all u are is keyboard warriors.
and remember u scared of a 2K when yall be over 2k. Can only fight my 2k when u equal 5k.
So in the end STUMBLEDOR wins.
Now talk the smack u do cuz tbat all u got
TRIO OUT ( WHAT A REAL CLAN LOOKS LIKE ) :-)
Seems like a great time to step away and leave ft. While I am a top dog. Hahahahahahahaha
>Implies that everyone outside his clan are keyboard warriors.
>Writes arrogantly and mocks other clans, proving that he's acting like a keyboardwarrior.
>Argues about PvP.
>Game has almost zero mechanics when it comes to PvP.
>For some reason tries to convince that TRIO is the only real looking clan even though there's plenty of old clans still rooting in the game.
>TRIO knows perfectly well that they made outstanding position in clan community.
>Yet, still they have to do dozen posts about highlighting TRIO.

-Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
KROMS

Post by KROMS »

So u just write what comes to ur mind or what. Someone talk about clan and he to scared to run in one .
Also look thru cclan forum trio not only ones.
Instead of type come find me in game happy to show u what trio about. Unless u scared ?
We are the only real clan. All other call for back up and run to shop.
Trio don't we fight so enough said.
Again come find me in game see what u say ( clan up show us how to really do then)
I'll be waiting
Bence

Post by Bence »

Krom, if you accidiently find maiden you will run/die and call for backup. I always read what does every ppl say and they say the same and do the same.
Right now i think the clan system is too bad, because the wars will never get finished and the clan members just do and talk the same.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

KROMS wrote:So u just write what comes to ur mind or what. Someone talk about clan and he to scared to run in one .
Also look thru cclan forum trio not only ones.
Instead of type come find me in game happy to show u what trio about. Unless u scared ?
We are the only real clan. All other call for back up and run to shop.
Trio don't we fight so enough said.
Again come find me in game see what u say ( clan up show us how to really do then)
I'll be waiting
Kjeh instantly triggered.

Also thank you for proving my point.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.