Don't let "Oguz-Han" in your clan, instead, kill on sight.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

RyoHazuki

Don't let "Oguz-Han" in your clan, instead, kill on sight.

Post by RyoHazuki »

You may very well say that this is my fault (and you d be somewhat right I guess :roll:) but allow me to arm YOU with the knowledge needed to prevent this little rat doing this to you.

This very morning, Oguz-Han came to my clan asking to be joined....I forgot about my plates for a minute and decided to honour his request to join my clan. I then remembered about my 9 gold plates I had in my tower, so, immediately, I went to grab them just in case any rules had changed.. They weren't there, despite being there 5 minutes earlier.
The last time I was a MEMBER in a clan, MEMBERS couldn't access the towers. It turns out that this is no longer the case and that MEMBERS can in fact access towers.
I then asked him to give the plates back, he said no and then attempted to make me pay for my plates back. At this point, the only thing I could do is kick him just as he was walking past LGND guards (so he did die, but he gained 9 plates for it....hardly a just punishment)
So, this is why I am posting this here, to save you the issue of letting this thief in your clan.
If you see him, kill him and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES JOIN HIM INTO YOUR CLAN.

The way that the rules dictate that mods treat this issue is ridiculous, so, if you want to make gold guys, join a clan and steal from their towers, mods can't do anything about it because the rules don't allow them to, even if you know the exact time/date, name of offender and location of towers.
You can drop clan straight away anyway and in 48 hours, you can do it again :-D without any comebacks or punishment :-D :-D
You can even double up on accounts and just do this as many times as you want :-D :-D :-D ;-)
terminator

Re: Don't let "Oguz-Han" in your clan, instead, kill on sight.

Post by terminator »

He also stole materials from Dr,AD, and raw to build his "Level 1000 tower" Which is now destroyed
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Point taken hopefully. Don't let anyone join your clan, ever. (or just don't leave stuff in your towers I guess...I know, I know, I momentarily forgot they were there, my bad.)
I won't be adding any more members into my clan. Furthermore, if I do let you in because I trust you, that is as far as my trust will go, I certainly won't be making ANY lords, like, ever. The only lords in clan Ryo will be MY alts, and MY alts alone. Even if you have been in my clan for ten years and bought me 500 levels before I could tell you not to, and put 5000 (or more) levels on my towers, I won't make you a lord...ever; because you'd be surprised at the lengths that some people would go to in order to delete another clan's towers.
I suggest all you other clans do the same.
Also, whilst I am in rant mode, I will say one more thing...don't let any other clans build within that building's radius of one of your clan doors. If they are a new clan, you never know...when their buildings are level 1000plus, they might just place a wall in front of your door and permanently lock you out of your base.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

terminator wrote:He also stole materials from Dr,AD, and raw to build his "Level 1000 tower" Which is now destroyed
Yes, a DR member told me about that this morning.
naomi

Post by naomi »

thanks for the info ryo ^_^
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

You're welcome :-)
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Np I will track him down he is often outlaw ^_~
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Bence

Post by Bence »

Hes is same as DareDevil.
Last edited by Bence on Mon May 02, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Cleopatra wrote:Np I will track him down he is often outlaw ^_~
Thank you Cleo :P
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Ty everyone.