OG

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Local

OG

Post by Local »

Most of u know me but this message ant for you .its for them new clans out there . you guys don't give up don't bend for these fools who buy lvls for power it's is you guys that give them power for breaking your pride so u don't die in a game. its a joke really don't let them run you stand for self not for there twisted attempts on controlling ft. This is all our game not just there's I know for fact most of them 2000+ accounts are shared anyway with alts In meny clans. There are fakes. Acting as different ppl so they can twist u into there own favor. Be your self do what think is right not what your told is right. Keep it. OG ; )
Narcotic
RIP
Memee

Re: OG

Post by Memee »

Well said local :-) :-)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

That was a great post Local! I back you all the way!
BOO!:ghost:
Gremik

Post by Gremik »

Hi local or should I say wrecked Duke of OG been a long time in the hospital I am back I don't know how much has changed exactly in the time I've been gone but I thought I'd stop in and say hello don't go sweating bullets I'm not holding a grudge over the past and I have no need for useless things like that. no I just thought i would say hi
Gremik
Death be my sword hate be my shield but loyalty loyalty is my soul as empathy is the heart of me.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Gremik wrote:Hi local or should I say wrecked Duke of OG been a long time in the hospital I am back I don't know how much has changed exactly in the time I've been gone but I thought I'd stop in and say hello don't go sweating bullets I'm not holding a grudge over the past and I have no need for useless things like that. no I just thought i would say hi
Nice to see an older player checking up on the game. Not to be a buzzkill, but OG has changed hands a few times. After local got betrayed and lost it to a clanmate, they eventually lost it to a glitch. It was remade by a friend, however, and is in the hands of an ally of Local. Lol
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

OG will stand the test of time I believe...
BOO!:ghost:
Local

Post by Local »

Yo what's up gremik how u been brother glad to hear your ok out alive and kicking;) been a long time
Narcotic
RIP
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

This coming from the guy who broke Of up and joined those so called high levels you were speaking about. Funny you speak of shared accounts and how you dislike them but now use any account anyone will give you access to. You are as fake as they come Dave. One thing you care about is yourself and what you want. You do what you tell others not to do and cry when you don't get your way. I use to think Of was a strong loyal clan. Then I saw how you chased everyone away and in the in end became the sell out. Peace!
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein