Rip Ryo city.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: Rip Ryo city.

Post by blitzcraig »

Just so you know, it is a violation of forum rule #6 to write consecutive posts. I cannot say how long the current forum admins will allow you to purposely continue to break this rule, but I did at least want to make sure you are aware ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

RyoHazuki wrote:I'm certainly not saying that I've never uttered a single swearword on this forum, If I said that, I'd be lying but I certainly didn't swear and edit it out from this post. Any moderator can check that and see that i'm telling the truth. So keep your assumptions to yourself please, I don't mean to be rude.
I don't mean to be rude either, but I was referring to a post just before mine (now deleted) in which profanity was present. I was NOT implying that you were editing it out. I'm sure the mods were the ones who removed it. My apologies for that miscommunication. I simply don't understand the need to say such on a forum where young people could see it.
Omnes Autem Uri
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I'm not aware of any such profanity, perhaps I did. Perhaps I didn't, I have more important things to be thinking abouf tbph.
Mods usually indicate in the post when they have removed something.

Thank you for making me aware of that Blitz.

I'm sorry about my behaviour the last few days but there is a lot going on for me irl at the moment and on top of it, well, you know the rest.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

oh yeah, I know how it goes man... just trying to help ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

There was no need to edit the post or remove parts of it. The entire post was deleted because there was no content in the post other than a bunch of cuss words.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Can you please pm me the content of the deleted post because I have absolutely no recollection whatsoever (without seeing it) of making such a post.