Rip Ryo city.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

RyoHazuki

Rip Ryo city.

Post by RyoHazuki »

Thanks for nothing.
This dumb update cost me my city, now you're going after everyone else's.

Can't trust some of the mods or the decisions they make so I won't be playing forgotten tales any longer

This is the city you stole from me with this update.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-06-12-20-15-43.png
Screenshot_2016-06-12-20-15-43.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 5549 times
RyoHazuki

Re: Rip Ryo city.

Post by RyoHazuki »

For what it's worth. There was a further 98 levels put on that bottom tower and 13 on the top one before they were destroyed.
Dragon1984

Post by Dragon1984 »

It was sad to see ur city being destroyed when u did it all solo I dont see why they killed ur city when u only crafted and was always nice to me never seen u bad mouth anyone. Sorry for ur lose
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Don't worry about it Dragon. Nothing you could do about it. The update was just bang out of order.
Just another example of this game favouring more aggressive tactics. (less aggressive clans don't craft seiges first, more aggressive clans do craft seiges first, then, by the time we know how powerful the seiges really are, it's too late for us, we have no time to craft because we're too busy defending. Then, next day, they change the rules again (what did I say about trust?), but only after the land is gone and the more aggressive clans in the game are left with the only invincible spots in the game, whilst all the other clans are now prisoners to the game if they want to keep their achievements because of a bs update designed to help only the first people to craft seiges)
Last edited by RyoHazuki on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Ryo... Are u TRYING to get banned?
Omnes Autem Uri
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

If I was trying to get banned, I'd BE banned.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I'm simply voicing my opinions Sir.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

RyoHazuki wrote:I'm simply voicing my opinions Sir.
Sir? I haven't earned that one. Lol. I'm just referring to the deleted profanity. You're upset. Understood. Please try to keep the forum language clean. Even if you know they will delete it.
Omnes Autem Uri
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I could refer you to an old time post (which I am not going to spend my time looking for) of mine in which I explained to people why I don't like editing my posts but instead prefer to just write a correction in a new post with an asterix underneath.
The reason being, I like to keep my writing as error free as I can. Is there really something wrong with that? Sometimes, I make a mistake, for instance, no capital letter.
What I used to do was write a new comment and put an asterix next to a correction but there is always someone who just wants to oppose you no matter what you do. (take for example, you, with your post, assuming that I was deleting a profanity just because I edited my post)
I got told off for posting too many posts instead of simply editing my comments, so, I stuck to the rules that were laid out in front of me and (reluctantly, because of people like you) started editing my posts that had mistakes in them.
You understand now?
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I'm certainly not saying that I've never uttered a single swearword on this forum, If I said that, I'd be lying but I certainly didn't swear and edit it out from this post. Any moderator can check that and see that i'm telling the truth. So keep your assumptions to yourself please, I don't mean to be rude.