Light will prevail

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

The Houstaaja

Re: Light will prevail

Post by The Houstaaja »

Welp i explained long time ago, that good vs evil consept doesn't exist in FT world. Some of the players are having hard time accepting this truth, but that's how it is.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Agree,
Im years in a clan, one of things i learn is that there isnt any light or dark side, any good or bad, any angels or demons. Just clan alliances.
These men who like killing low clans, and some of you guys call them bullers, i think they called maniacs, or guys who find it fun make other being sad and. Angry, i say it cuz i felt this million times.
Boo
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

With regards to Adik, I'd have never touched them. I don't know what the circumstances of the destruction of their towers are because I haven't been around when it's been discussed but Adik have always been peaceful towards me and imo they are and always have been a true peaceful clan.
Clan wars are clan wars though and sometimes tensions run a bit high. Like I said, I don't know the circumstances but I wouldn't have gotten involved had I been present.
The current situation with clans; caused by this recent terrible update; will cause all the towers to perish until the rules are changed and to be completely honest I find it totally unforgivable.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

KROMS wrote:I agree with bence here.How are u the good guys ? ADIK messes with no one really epically not LGND DR RAW. Yall the second biggest alliance in FT. U need to go back and think about this. Ur clan is destroy g other clans just to lvl up ur siege skill to Fight TRIO Godz Rash and AC alliance.
Sounds like ur the darkness here. And the rest of FT is the light.
No matter ur cause 2 wrongs don't make a right but 3 lefts do.
I agree with KROMS and Bence on this one. there is no good and evil here. Just winners and losers. Its a shame 20k lvs couldn't stop 10k lvs from ripping them apart. TRIOMFKERS
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Well, like I've said before, the invincible towers go to whoever crafted their seiges first. Do you honestly think your towers would have stood a chance had we crafted our seiges first? You seen how fast my towers fell right.
You'd have been stood there on the left side of that map desperately scrambling to put materials in the tower by the bridge until it was inevitably destroyed, then we'd have moved onto your other towers. It's absolutely insane that the mods honoured your clan's rampage under their self proclaimed unfair rules instead of honouring the people who spent months building there.

Now the map is divided even more unfairly. Well done...*claps hands* bravo
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

First off, ryo u talk too much. Second, LGND tried to siege a lv 1500 TRIO tower but couldnt bring it down. So in return LGND attacks AofD and ADIK clans. They feel tough picking on smaller clans. Some big heros u have ryo.
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
James142

Post by James142 »

Sorry to comment on this but, I do believe LGND only had 5-7 seiges in compare to what the TRIO members had. TRIO were using at least 12 seiges.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

That's what makes us who we are, the greatest team and alliance. None of that was personal but needed to be done and you will see why when iso has another temper tantrum and tries to take it out on one of you guys. Hes not your friend and never will be he just needs you to try to get to us but we have a brick wall baby.

-Stay classy fellas
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

Duane20 wrote:That's what makes us who we are, the greatest team and alliance. None of that was personal but needed to be done and you will see why when iso has another temper tantrum and tries to take it out on one of you guys. Hes not your friend and never will be he just needs you to try to get to us but we have a brick wall baby.

-Stay classy fellas
You just try to wipe all the clan maps so you can spread your empire, ain't happening
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

If we wanted to spread our empire we would have done so already No clan can stop us from building it. The reason for what happend in Raw's case was a bad judgment call by maiden several months ago to choose to poke his nose into business that was way out of his power. Now you guys just learn the hard way :lol:
Duane20 (Mage 5000)