MEGA, PLEASE READ IT

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

MEGA, PLEASE READ IT

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

[deleted by _NICKPAN_]
Last edited by _NICKPAN_ on Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Re: MEGA, PLEASE READ IT (18+)

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

[deleted by _NICKPAN_]
Last edited by _NICKPAN_ on Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boo
aang

Post by aang »

Goodluck nockpan :)
rábasztam

Post by rábasztam »

Aang, you didnt even understand tgat he said.
Rashman

Post by Rashman »

Now the team is important. If you dont have a good team gets what happened. We were not afk, we all communicate with each other.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Good team or not, that still doesn't change the fact that ballistas are ridicilously overpowered.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Dragon1984

Post by Dragon1984 »

Just quit the game nick. Point being 3 clans was killing ur castle not one maybe u should learn to be friends with most clans not run ur mouth like u just did. It's not hard to lvl in this game I can lvl 10 times a day just from grinding so get over it....
rábasztam

Post by rábasztam »

Dragon1984 wrote:Just quit the game nick. Point being 3 clans was killing ur castle not one maybe u should learn to be friends with most clans not run ur mouth like u just did. It's not hard to lvl in this game I can lvl 10 times a day just from grinding so get over it....
Yep nick. He has right. You only need to lvl to 6k. Jm punk lvl 4k swordman couldnt protect ftss buildings.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

rábasztam wrote:
Dragon1984 wrote:Just quit the game nick. Point being 3 clans was killing ur castle not one maybe u should learn to be friends with most clans not run ur mouth like u just did. It's not hard to lvl in this game I can lvl 10 times a day just from grinding so get over it....
Yep nick. He has right. You only need to lvl to 6k. Jm punk lvl 4k swordman couldnt protect ftss buildings.
Yeah sure. I m gonna lvl up to 5k easy. OMG. Dragon. Lvl up is easy until some lvl . 1 reason i never lvled up is because i know. If i go 500 lvl. I still know i die like a worm from giants smash me.
Also, if you know that lvl up is easy. Why you bought all your lvls and didnt lvl up by your fingers? And not only you, everyone of you.

And dragon. Seems you didnt understand the reason i left game. Or made this post. Or maybe i didnt explain well. But reason isnt you killed my castle. Or i hasnt my mouth closed. Its because
This game is so much unballanced, and it is going to the worst days by days. If i want i can do again this castle (again weeks of work) but i still know it is gonna die. No from any mages. But from ballistas. And if ballista become normal again and not that OP. Still creator will make another way to clear the map from clans who Didnt gave him money.. . .

I always was wondering. If FT active players was double and triple as now.. Then.. How gm do partys, how they build or how they lvl up without someone else abuse. Yeah that cant happen and this is one more importand reason (First reason is unballance and money-lvl) . an importand reason, so this game with name Forgotten Tales MMORPG
Is never gonna be a big worldwide known game..

Also I dont want blame players who spent thousand money to this or any game. I just blame the one who gave or Did the idea with purshable lvls.

Sometimes you put reality in ft ..
But guys..:

WHO CAN GIVE MONEY TO BUY EXPIRIENCE???
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Rashman wrote:Now the team is important. If you dont have a good team gets what happened. We were not afk, we all communicate with each other.
Yeah. You need a very strong team. To make two ballistas and destroy some 1-2k lv buildings. Just be 100+ lvl to be able craft then.
And sure you communicate each other . Telling jokes and stories for time to pass...
Boo