MEGA, PLEASE READ IT

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Re: MEGA, PLEASE READ IT (18+)

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

I will come back one time. Sure after the ballance (that maybe be never but nvm)
Boo
Dragon1984

Post by Dragon1984 »

Point being u need to be beside stones and trees so u can repair mage is fast at building if ur castle is over 1k u can repair it a lot easier... quit ur crying about lost buildings u lost one... u need to learn to make friends but u war everyone so no one likes u why megas always dies. Sieges are fine now adik can repair 1k tower faster than my seiges so get over it
Lvls mean nothing when it comes to repairing and building..
rábasztam

Post by rábasztam »

So .. lvls mean nothing? Mike could easely kill ny accs under the castle becazse of a glitch, but if that accounts were like lvl 250 Mike die faster then me. I had no problem with the resource location. If i dont die always i could repair. Full arm 67k hp. He killed me faster then the castle killed him.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Dragon1984 wrote:Point being u need to be beside stones and trees so u can repair mage is fast at building if ur castle is over 1k u can repair it a lot easier... quit ur crying about lost buildings u lost one... u need to learn to make friends but u war everyone so no one likes u why megas always dies. Sieges are fine now adik can repair 1k tower faster than my seiges so get over it
Lvls mean nothing when it comes to repairing and building..
So what the point to lvl a building..

Also i have real friends... but... i dont know about you. you losing importand friends and making new. . .
I dont know why u gone with trio side, but this i know is that if your castle and towers was gone by ballistas you would be here in my place and crying.
Just wait. your time coming.

PS: i will only be active on forum to watch updates and news, and i will be checking dr trek adik ad ftss buildings to protect. im low lvl but my knifes killed many 5k ppl,, and you are one of them too. Dragonkill
Boo
Dragon1984

Post by Dragon1984 »

And I'll kill u like I always have lol.
rábasztam

Post by rábasztam »

Yes. Because "lvls are nothing"