New Clan Map Suggestions

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DaHobbit

New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by DaHobbit »

I have the task of creating a new clan map, that must fit within the current world map. We are running out of map space. The 4 column (where the dino map is) already has several maps coming in so that area is already reserved. I have ideas on where to put the new clan map, but I would really like to hear from you guys. Please give me your suggestions.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Whitestar67

Re: New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by Whitestar67 »

Could put one by to the left of bank map?
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

It would need better access than current island clan map. perhaps extend the landscape all the way down the map edge and also have portal points in and out.
Omnes Autem Uri
Bence

Post by Bence »

Dont put any clan maps near to the current ones, because it will mean advantage for the clans near to the new map.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

DaHobbit wrote:I have the task of creating a new clan map, that must fit within the current world map. We are running out of map space. The 4 column (where the dino map is) already has several maps coming in so that area is already reserved. I have ideas on where to put the new clan map, but I would really like to hear from you guys. Please give me your suggestions.
A future clan map might be underground, a cavern, with its river and underground trees.
It might be below map 3.0 and have several access stairs located at those abandoned towers, along the square road as well as inside the garden where the pyramid was
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Bence wrote:Dont put any clan maps near to the current ones, because it will mean advantage for the clans near to the new map.
What advantage would those clans have?
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Bence

Post by Bence »

DaHobbit wrote:
Bence wrote:Dont put any clan maps near to the current ones, because it will mean advantage for the clans near to the new map.
they can build to the new map much easyer, because they can get resources (crafting planks) next to the new clan map.
also if 2 enemy clans build next to each other they will attack each other without breaks
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

ardesia wrote:
DaHobbit wrote:I have the task of creating a new clan map, that must fit within the current world map. We are running out of map space. The 4 column (where the dino map is) already has several maps coming in so that area is already reserved. I have ideas on where to put the new clan map, but I would really like to hear from you guys. Please give me your suggestions.
A future clan map might be underground, a cavern, with its river and underground trees.
It might be below map 3.0 and have several access stairs located at those abandoned towers, along the square road as well as inside the garden where the pyramid was
i agree.
lvl 1006 mage
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Bence wrote:
DaHobbit wrote:
they can build to the new map much easyer, because they can get resources (crafting planks) next to the new clan map.
also if 2 enemy clans build next to each other they will attack each other without breaks
Kind of how the top right map is now. Lol
Omnes Autem Uri
Bence

Post by Bence »

Yes. I hate it.
lvl 1006 mage