WHAT WE WANT U TO THINK

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cleopatra

Re: WHAT WE WANT U TO THINK

Post by Cleopatra »

Bence wrote:if dr wanted to help to hes allies by leaving tjis mapwhy they dudnt ask a gm to move their buildings while they could do?
No... DR chose to stay and protect family
And still do just that...and having fun in the process
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

but need to build) all what u say guys is zero.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-11-06-18-21-32.png
Screenshot_2016-11-06-18-21-32.png (1.55 MiB) Viewed 2528 times
Screenshot_2016-11-05-15-33-22.png
Screenshot_2016-11-05-15-33-22.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2528 times
sea-dog ;)
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Cleopatra wrote:Everyone here has to remember two things

1- DR can't build so it's sacrificing its buildings on purpose. DR is sacrificing its buildings so family (raw halo AD) can get stronger. Some of the DR members are having fun fighting because it's more entertaining than selling ^_~

2- TRIO came from DR. Jive (AKA Dr DOOM) was TRIO's teacher. Jive taught them everything... how to fight, build, and destroy. TRIO wouldn't even be a clan without DR. TRIO went rebel probably because they knew they weren't good enough for DR :-/ and is continuing to fight DR because they're jealous they will never be DR again.
That was funny. If jive was our teacher I wouldn't be 1000 times better then he wishes he was :lol: last time I checked we left DR not the other way around. They wasn't good enough for us. A three man TRIO team can run through the entire DR family and not break a sweat. Do me a favor Cleo stick to something that you actually know about I would appreciate it ;)
Duane20 (Mage 5000)