Clan MMCC

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Clan MMCC

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:23 pm Really hang out on our maps instead of defending your buildings.Only then do not say that spam is to blame if you prefer to demolish buildings 1-100 level instead of protecting your clans :D
MY buildings? You must think I build on 2.2. Lol. I have friends there, yes, but then, I have friends everywhere. I'm actually a friendly guy (usually), but I hold a grudge for a long time.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:25 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:23 pm Really hang out on our maps instead of defending your buildings.Only then do not say that spam is to blame if you prefer to demolish buildings 1-100 level instead of protecting your clans :D
MY buildings? You must think I build on 2.2. Lol. I have friends there, yes, but then, I have friends everywhere. I'm actually a friendly guy (usually), but I hold a grudge for a long time.
This actually was not an appeal to you, but to all of 2.2 who do everything except protect their buildings and then blame them for spam and not that they themselves do not want to take the time to treat their buildings.
Whitestar6

Post by Whitestar6 »

actually many small clans were on underground before you and your buddies came in and took it over, so the people who were there first is taking it back, you have island map so go back to that map
i can bring you in warm....or i can bring you in cold
~Din Djarin/The Mandalorian
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

By the power of Madness, I invoke thee...
Specter of Shadows, rise again...
Avenge thy brethren and recover thy homeland...
Pass again the Gates of Hell amd unleash the fires therein...
Let the Shadow of Madness consume all who oppose us...
Join with me...
Omnes Autem Uri
Local

Post by Local »

You already consumed yourself. Now RIP will dig your grave
Narcotic
RIP
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Local wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:08 am You already consumed yourself. Now RIP will dig your grave
Easy there, lil Local... Someone might get the mistaken idea you could actually DO something...
Omnes Autem Uri
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:29 am MMCC MadMan Crafting Clan.

We are a peaceful clan made only for crafting and storage. We are neutral in all wars. We seek no PvP with others. Will consider any clan for alliance as long as we're not betrayed.

Rules:
Not intensive regarding workload, as we don't have any enemies to defend against.

No outlaws or troublemakers. If a member gets outlawed, they might as well kick themselves. I'll consider letting them back If they do. If a member tries to start trouble with another clan, permanent kick from clan.

No starting PvP. If attacked, may defend or run.

One more thing. Only duke invites to clan. Anyone in clan inviting without permission Will get kicked.

If anyone has a problem with a member of my clan, pls come to me before declaring war.

Neutrales ???
Attachments
IMG-20191030-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20191030-WA0002.jpg (179.62 KiB) Viewed 6440 times
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

El.Menda wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:48 pm

We are a peaceful clan made only for crafting and storage. We are neutral in all wars. We seek no PvP with others. Will consider any clan for alliance as long as we're not betrayed.

Rules:
Not intensive regarding workload, as we don't have any enemies to defend against.

No outlaws or troublemakers. If a member gets outlawed, they might as well kick themselves. I'll consider letting them back If they do. If a member tries to start trouble with another clan, permanent kick from clan.

No starting PvP. If attacked, may defend or run.

One more thing. Only duke invites to clan. Anyone in clan inviting without permission Will get kicked.

If anyone has a problem with a member of my clan, pls come to me before declaring war.

Neutrales ???
I once tried to be neutral and peaceful. Other players forced me to be otherwise.
Now I simply seek vengeance against those who pushed me to it. My friends help me. Soon, I will burn down my enemies, and all who help them...
madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:11 pm I sought peace, and found war. I sought strength, and found bullies. I sought allies, and found indifference.

So be it. I'll open the Gates of Hell. Stand with me, follow behind me, or get out of the way. All else shall burn.
Omnes Autem Uri
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:35 am
madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:25 pm
This actually was not an appeal to you, but to all of 2.2 who do everything except protect their buildings and then blame them for spam and not that they themselves do not want to take the time to treat their buildings.
So 2.2 doesn't take time to "treat" their builds lol? Who has only been able to kill walls then cry because they cant build next to an unallied clan...2.2 has had your "friends" at a stand-still for MONTHS...GO CRY ELSEWHERE
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

{ · · · snip · · · }
It was a great idea!

It did not last:
madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:11 pm I sought peace, and found war. I sought strength, and found bullies. I sought allies, and found indifference.

So be it. I'll open the Gates of Hell. Stand with me, follow behind me, or get out of the way. All else shall burn.
How things change.

But then: Change is the only constant!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.