ObeY ask craig a question..

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Duane20

Re: ObeY ask craig a question..

Post by Duane20 »

Lestat wrote:You logged craig so that ends ur..'i can stand for 24 hours' bs....lots of bs....let me get my boots....second even without a base....u logged....hahaha,and u admit..u have no fish...u run scared....who is obey ??? Well ask urself....when was,the last time u ran n logged from ppl under lvl350...im sure u will remember ....haha and as long as u atk obey..it means,u know we are a threat...u bring more ppl to atk obey than u bring to dr....and we still fight...so who is obey....we the ones ruining what u think is a percect "alliance" by making u look foolish....u think anyone wont remember us...just ask around...im sure ull find more ppl kow who we are than u ever want...

Btw..thanks for making us famous....couldnt have done it without ur help...

And less than a week to wipe us....u all still hitting the little tower after 3 hours...u not too good at math either ?? Numbers and levels say u will win,but if obey still laughs at ur name even after base is gone...who wins...not u...cause guess what...we stand proud ...even when outnumbered and the the obvious lower level...obey clan will live on...trio can boast all they want....who have u really killed off ??? The clans dr left in waste back i the day??? Cause hey The Fam still lives on....so that means u wipe noob clans owned by noobs....cause u havent managed to wipe anyone from the map as i can see..oh and i gotea show u something craig...cause this is perfect...trio stand proud ? Hardly...heres ss of skully..hiding under tower attacking....while being called out....so much for stand and fight huh ???
There is no honor in standing at the spawn map while we destroy your tower. Get maiden sure but did you notice after he died twice he stopped helping you? Looks like you don't have as much respect as you say you do. When it comes to TRIO asking for it is the last thing you want to do. Soon obey will be a whisper in the wind and you guys will slowly join DR, RAW etc.. to no avail. Anyway good luck with all that.

-stay humble fellas
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Your obliviously blind Duane, because we kept coming back to fight until we got tired to and got off to sleep. Also all this trio is great bs, why did half your clan leave and join others? You all hide your clan buildings on a map that can't be sieged. Are you really boasting about the lvls you all bought? Without those you would still be a little noon trying to be cool, well guess what your lvls don't scare us. Obey will stand with or without a base, you act like its the base that defines you but no its how you act. With the way your dean loggs it makes trio look like cowards.
In the words of an anonymous group "we do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us"
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Ok duane,we hit spawn map from fighting,not sitting there...its bad enuff craig,sea dog and lizardman sat waiting for obey to leave spawn to triple team lvl 350 or less....but enuff of the BS...heres the main point...its not about whether or not u can kill us...we know u can,its that u boasted u could wipe us yourself....i didnt know craig was 5 different clans and 8 different people...this is about u underestimating your enemy...plain and simple..u thought obey was nothing,and now you made us the center of your focus and your allies..

The difference here is we knew who we were fighting,you walked blindly into the dark thinking u were invincible..maybe when this is over,you will respect some of these 'noob clans' instead of thinking youre superior...its been proven,u can die and you do run..even from 'noobs' like ObeY
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Who's Obey? :lol:
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Lol were still building :lol:
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

Duande, If you say that the clan trio is the most powerful of the game because you tube the aid of other clans to destroy the base? :shock:

the clan -ac- made more than trio :D

I see that they are not the best :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
Local

Post by Local »

It is clan warfare yes it took a few clans to destroy obey. But don't forget obey was defended by meny other clans also. It's the alliance that killed obey and it is obeys alliance that failed to defend them so don't get things twisted this is a game of war obey shouldn't have barked and then try to bite with a pair of dentures that's why teeth got broke

RIP. Obey
Narcotic
RIP
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

If that part of the wars I understand but he is believed that higher than all by having those lvls ;)
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
Bence

Post by Bence »

We came we saw we won

definitely dr said they sacrificied themself for their allies. They ouldnt protect theirballies while trio and hes allies succesfuly protected my clan.
Dr has no power.
they said months ago they will destroy us in a week.. we become stronger, they lied to themself.
Dr and the dr allies has much higher lvls they said some days ago that we just destroyed some lvl 1k tower (2 lvl 1k obey 1vl 1.5k tower 2 lvl 550+ dr castles and many towers under lvl 500)

Dr's alliance just talking sbout what they can do and what they will do. Its not enough to make it happen.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Mhm ^^
Boo