Shared accounts

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zepper93

Shared accounts

Post by Zepper93 »

I understand alot of people do it. But there are alot of higher lvl (you all know them) players who have many people who play them. It's annoying when I'm talking to someone and I'm not sure who it is and i talk to them like there a friend then poof I'm dead cause it's a random acting like there the account owner. If you are gana share account should probably make sure u don't let crap players use it.
MadMikael

Re: Shared accounts

Post by MadMikael »

I think this is a valid point.

I know of one account, that was recently muted, for actions done by someone who shared it.
The owner is not happy, as I understand it.

I will, however, remind you of the rules, specifically:

2) Never share your Password!

A safe password is not helpful, if you use it everywhere or if you give it to any third party. Keep it secret, it is your password. If you decide to give your account away, you have to face the consequences.

3) Each account is treated separately!

No matter, which player is behind a character, the character gets punished. This means, if you lose control over your character by sharing (see rules 1, 2), you have to face the consequences.

In such a case, you may be punished, even if you didn't do it. So, again, I recommend that you do not share your account.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711