Siege regeneration

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
terminator
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:03 am

Siege regeneration

Post by terminator » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:27 am

I think siege should not regenerate hp when being atked. It makes them to OP and can be just put there and tank a tower all day. To help balance sieges, they shouldn't be able to regen so players cant just keep the sieges there all day without paying attention, this will force them to use new stratagies and pay attention
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1446
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: Siege regeneration

Post by madmaniacal1 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:58 pm

Phoenix down.

+1
User avatar
Khmer
Posts: 278
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:07 am

Re: Siege regeneration

Post by Khmer » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:32 am

terminator wrote:I think siege should not regenerate hp when being atked. It makes them to OP and can be just put there and tank a tower all day. To help balance sieges, they shouldn't be able to regen so players cant just keep the sieges there all day without paying attention, this will force them to use new stratagies and pay attention

This is only true with respect to low level towers, increase tower levels and this problem disappears!
Certainly players are not idle when seiging 2k towers
:lol:
User avatar
haha2u
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:43 am
Location: USA

Re: Siege regeneration

Post by haha2u » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 am

Khmer wrote:
terminator wrote:I think siege should not regenerate hp when being atked. It makes them to OP and can be just put there and tank a tower all day. To help balance sieges, they shouldn't be able to regen so players cant just keep the sieges there all day without paying attention, this will force them to use new stratagies and pay attention

This is only true with respect to low level towers, increase tower levels and this problem disappears!
Certainly players are not idle when seiging 2k towers
:lol:
If you want to get technical you are wrong (but I think you know that ;) ). Many high lvl players like yourself leave sieges unattended while they drain missiles from higher lvl buildings. What is the outcome of that? Sieges that don't die. I reported this issue from the beginning but nothing ever really came out of it. Leaving the cowards to continue doing it.
RIP Sissy *forever in our hearts*


[raw]haha2u (4564)
Andrew333
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:01 am

Re: Siege regeneration

Post by Andrew333 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:57 am

None sense both sides use the sieges to drain builds, khmer is a coward though he calls waar chickens because we dont siege them, i havent recieved a email saying MAX has sieges us sad... :cry:
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1446
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: Siege regeneration

Post by madmaniacal1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:11 pm

haha2u wrote:If you want to get technical you are wrong (but I think you know that ;) ). Many high lvl players like yourself leave sieges unattended while they drain missiles from higher lvl buildings. What is the outcome of that? Sieges that don't die. I reported this issue from the beginning but nothing ever really came out of it. Leaving the cowards to continue doing it.
This is an interesting statement. Not because it says anything important, but because a TRIO member calls others cowards for these tactics while their own members and allies do it daily.
Post Reply