Discouraging building on players

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Discouraging building on players

Post by ardesia »

Edit: this post's content has been integrted in game rule 14.

Building on players: placing a new clan building right over a character. It is to be considered a mechanics abuse.

A "building on players discouragement campaign" is going to start July 20th, 2017, 7:00 AM GT (Game Time).

Each proven case of building-on-players is going to result in 10 building levels being stripped from one building of the offending clan

As an example, if a member of clan A builds on a player, and we see it happening or are given evidence, we go to A base, choose an A building and downlevel it 10 levels.

In case the guilty clan has no base, we will track its members and their alts, till reaching one or more clan(s) with actual bases to punish, or proceed otherwise.
As an example: if clan A has no base, and we track its members back to clans B, C and D, each of those are going to loose 10 building levels each.

Screenshots can be post here.
They are going to be considered evidences if:
1. building clan tag is clearly readable
2. a player name is visible below the building (even if not completely readable)
3. A /time stamp is visible, so to avoid multiple punishments for the same instance
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
ardesia

Re: Discouraging building on players

Post by ardesia »

Using made-on-purpose clans so to spam several buildings and overcrowd the land is considered an abuse as well.
Game rules already state that mechanics abuses are not permitted.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message