Killermag

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
DAVEmanda
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 pm
Location: España

Re: Killermag

Post by DAVEmanda » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Ryaca wrote:
toosh wrote:Killermag is connected with DEK clan (3,-3) and HD clan (4,2).
Thank you very much. :)
HD is owned for Tommy now and rek idk
I am:
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---
If Im special is because I make u special, but if Im person is because u made m person

Que haría yo sin ti...

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)
hungry_wolf
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: Killermag

Post by hungry_wolf » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:08 pm

DAVEmanda wrote:
Ryaca wrote:
toosh wrote:Killermag is connected with DEK clan (3,-3) and HD clan (4,2).
Thank you very much. :)
HD is owned for Tommy now and rek idk
Anybody knows if Tommy has bought the game?
Sword dislike sieging
Dwarf dislike mining
Archer dislike crafting
Ogre dislike fishing
Mage dislike magic
User avatar
Ryaca
Posts: 2681
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Killermag

Post by Ryaca » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Ok thx Dave.
BOO!:ghost:
User avatar
DAVEmanda
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 pm
Location: España

Re: Killermag

Post by DAVEmanda » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:16 pm

hungry_wolf wrote:
DAVEmanda wrote:
Ryaca wrote:
Thank you very much. :)
HD is owned for Tommy now and rek idk
Anybody knows if Tommy has bought the game?

-.-
I am:
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---
If Im special is because I make u special, but if Im person is because u made m person

Que haría yo sin ti...

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)
User avatar
Arashiko
Posts: 940
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:51 am

Re: Killermag

Post by Arashiko » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Tommy cannot "buy the game"

He can buy levels, is all.
Arashiko Senior GM
Taking a year's sabbatical until 2020- don't expect any replies to PM's :wink:


Image
hungry_wolf
Posts: 633
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: Killermag

Post by hungry_wolf » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Arashiko wrote:Tommy cannot "buy the game"

He can buy levels, is all.
;)
Sword dislike sieging
Dwarf dislike mining
Archer dislike crafting
Ogre dislike fishing
Mage dislike magic
User avatar
Arashiko
Posts: 940
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:51 am

Re: Killermag

Post by Arashiko » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:29 pm

And buying up all other clans soon becomes pointless. After all, if there's no challenge, what's the point?
Arashiko Senior GM
Taking a year's sabbatical until 2020- don't expect any replies to PM's :wink:


Image
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1446
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: Killermag

Post by madmaniacal1 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:26 am

Arashiko wrote:And buying up all other clans soon becomes pointless. After all, if there's no challenge, what's the point?
There will always be a challenge, someone to oppose you and fight. Such is human nature, and even animal nature, that no "alpha" will follow another forever.

As for KILLERMAG, he still owned clan DEK last I saw, but it wasn't doing well on map 3.-3.
User avatar
DAVEmanda
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 pm
Location: España

Re: Killermag

Post by DAVEmanda » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:16 pm

madmaniacal1 wrote:
Arashiko wrote:And buying up all other clans soon becomes pointless. After all, if there's no challenge, what's the point?
There will always be a challenge, someone to oppose you and fight. Such is human nature, and even animal nature, that no "alpha" will follow another forever.

As for KILLERMAG, he still owned clan DEK last I saw, but it wasn't doing well on map 3.-3.
Yea lol good point,there will be always war clans and I will be there for eat all yummy yummy
I am:
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---
If Im special is because I make u special, but if Im person is because u made m person

Que haría yo sin ti...

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)
User avatar
h4t3rz
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Re: Killermag

Post by h4t3rz » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:53 pm

DAVEmanda wrote:
madmaniacal1 wrote:
Arashiko wrote:And buying up all other clans soon becomes pointless. After all, if there's no challenge, what's the point?
There will always be a challenge, someone to oppose you and fight. Such is human nature, and even animal nature, that no "alpha" will follow another forever.

As for KILLERMAG, he still owned clan DEK last I saw, but it wasn't doing well on map 3.-3.
Yea lol good point,there will be always war clans and I will be there for eat all yummy yummy
And I will be right beside you Dave :D
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Post Reply