Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

coolguy

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by coolguy »

Lestat wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:21 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:15 pm I will wait until compbatant makes an official statement on this spam clan buildings topic before I take any action.
This is why
Yes, that's what I meant by: "Not Official Disagreement" But, still. GMs have now NO right to remove any building whether it's a spam or not.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Hopefully we will hear something from compbatant soon.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

coolguy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:47 pm *Without clan Spamming rule. Clans are a total disease. it's really annoying, but once the Spamming rules were existing in the past. game seemed valuable and has rules and control everywhere. I disliked the idea of compbatant hates the Spamming rule. Maybe okay it's something bad GMs didn't ask him, but doesn't mean he removes the rule. Many players left the game from this issue; the game issue in general. The game is starting to die. Unless compbatant saves it. Another issue is that compbatant isn't saving time to listen to his players in the game. I've sent him several reports about : Ideas, Complains, Mistakes ,etc... and he never replies.*

Thanks.
I find Spam Clan is offensive and illegal. If the rule is removed, It's gonna be a mess.
-
-
-
Tiran

Post by Tiran »

Mute, can t talk. why? Did he write the rule and follow it? No, he was just denied this opportunity.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Tiran wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:08 pm Mute, can t talk. why? Did he write the rule and follow it? No, he was just denied this opportunity.
What ????
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Feel free to share any ideas for clans/clan buildings/crafting at (Clans New Ideas Subject) : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17157
-
-
-
rev1

Post by rev1 »

ryaca_ wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:31 pm
rev1 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:36 am But I thought you mend for GM to delete them.
But not GMs doing that with godlike powers
Yes this was also intended. Who do you think gave us those powers? We have used this authority before and will use it again. It is a fact of life.

There will still be times when we use these powers.
yes. i know. but not lightly.
not without considering other solutions. and not without thinking through what it means for the players.
GM is there to serve players as well. as the game.
compbatant might only think about the game future.
he openly admits hes not online much and has often says GM is to deal with the practical implications of his decisions.
GM have always been there to balance him and deal with the results.

when mechanics changed from gold bought towers to build towers.. towers were converted.

GM has moved towers when no build zone borders were increased

GM has moved towers spread out over multiple maps when the one map build rule came in effect..
only for those who were not at the map limit., but that was reasonable. clans with one tower on 5 maps still had 5 towers. clans with 5 towers on 3 maps had to sacrifice 10. but still had a defensable base..

in each case the players were not forgotten.
deleting towers was nit the easy solution. it was the last option after others proved impossible.

my objection to lestats reasoning was that it seems to be thinking on the fly... and therefore open to discussion and critisism... with the aim to get to the best solution possible.
Deleting years of effort should only be a last option.
i hope we can all agree on that one.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Im just giving suggestions on how to curb spam use. Players complain about spam all the time, but then want to complain when solutions are offered. I understand now why GM get so aggravated.
You want a solution that only works for you, and will complain if it doesn't. U cant have it just one way. The sooner players realize this, the easier it will be to help
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Either way GM's will always have to make decisions that players will not like. This will never change.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

ryaca_ wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:09 pm Either way GM's will always have to make decisions that players will not like. This will never change.
I understand this, but it seems the more i read forum, the more i realize, players only want what helps them and hurts their enemy. They care nothing for fairness. Only what makes it easier for them.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-