Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by cotne7 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Screenshot_20190928-143612.png
Screenshot_20190928-143612.png (950.22 KiB) Viewed 180 times
Please make new rules fast comb..this is what russians doing everyday
cotne7 Mage lvl 3513
cotne Archer lvl 166
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
NightBaby
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by NightBaby » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:15 pm

cotne7 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:38 pm
Screenshot_20190928-143612.png
Please make new rules fast comb..this is what russians doing everyday
They aren't the only ones. Don't act like they are lol. Besides, Comp doesn't make the rules, the moderators do. Comp only stated the rule was not clear to him, that he should make mechanics prevent spam. The rule still exists, and the GMs have already stated that. So when they go and punish all those who broke the rule in this time and you guys all cry.... None of us wanna hear it🙄
"Pride had kept her running when love had betrayed her."
"Some scars don't hurt. Some scars are numb. Some scars rid you of the capacity to feel anything ever again."
User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by coolguy » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:19 pm

NightBaby wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:15 pm
cotne7 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:38 pm
Screenshot_20190928-143612.png
Please make new rules fast comb..this is what russians doing everyday
They aren't the only ones. Don't act like they are lol. Besides, Comp doesn't make the rules, the moderators do. Comp only stated the rule was not clear to him, that he should make mechanics prevent spam. The rule still exists, and the GMs have already stated that. So when they go and punish all those who broke the rule in this time and you guys all cry.... None of us wanna hear it🙄
Totally wrong, compbatant is the one who makes the rules & the moderators. But moderators didn't ask for compbatant opinion. GMs have now NO right to remove any building/jail any player for spam building. I think compbatant was pretty clear when he said that, also GMs.
Swordsman : coolguy - Archer : coolarcher - Mage: coolguy1

Languages Spoken : English - Arabic (عربي) - Romanian (Romana)

Loyalty is the big title of a successful team.
User avatar
vasinta
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:51 am

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by vasinta » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:35 pm

If GMs had to ask Mateusz's for opinion on every single case they handle, their work would take much more time than what it now does. When I was in the staff there were times when we didn't hear from him for weeks and weeks.
And he doesn't write rules, just to make that clear. He delegated GMs for that. Rule 14 has been written in its present wording after a long brainstorming among staff members, long time ago. We wrote him messages about it, at that time. Not our fault if he didn't read it till the other day.
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by coolguy » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:37 pm

vasinta wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:35 pm
If GMs had to ask Mateusz's for opinion on every single case they handle, their work would take much more time than what it now does. When I was in the staff there were times when we didn't hear from him for weeks and weeks.
And he doesn't write rules, just to make that clear. He delegated GMs for that. Rule 14 has been written in its present wording after a long brainstorming among staff members, long time ago. We wrote him messages about it, at that time. Not our fault if he didn't read it till the other day.
Exactly, @Nightbaby said HE doesn't write rules. I just wanted to make it clear that he does, so does the GM as well. But GMs didn't ask for his opinion(Maybe they did). This issue is still on process till compbatant says the rule works or not. You have good point tho.
Swordsman : coolguy - Archer : coolarcher - Mage: coolguy1

Languages Spoken : English - Arabic (عربي) - Romanian (Romana)

Loyalty is the big title of a successful team.
Maddy_31
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:14 am
Location: Canada, Ontario

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Maddy_31 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:05 pm

What Gruz clan does on a daily basis, every night.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190926-045204.png
Screenshot_20190926-045204.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 157 times
Screenshot_20190926-074751.png
Screenshot_20190926-074751.png (1.59 MiB) Viewed 157 times
User avatar
vasinta
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:51 am

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by vasinta » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:22 pm

coolguy wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:37 pm
vasinta wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:35 pm
If GMs had to ask Mateusz's for opinion on every single case they handle, their work would take much more time than what it now does. When I was in the staff there were times when we didn't hear from him for weeks and weeks.
And he doesn't write rules, just to make that clear. He delegated GMs for that. Rule 14 has been written in its present wording after a long brainstorming among staff members, long time ago. We wrote him messages about it, at that time. Not our fault if he didn't read it till the other day.
Exactly, @Nightbaby said HE doesn't write rules. I just wanted to make it clear that he does, so does the GM as well. But GMs didn't ask for his opinion(Maybe they did). This issue is still on process till compbatant says the rule works or not. You have good point tho.
Coolguy, since I was in the staff when rule 14 has been written (I'm ardesia, you know that if you read my signature), I know for certain who did or didn't write that rule. I would suggest you not to "make it clear" about things you actually don't have info: it's never a good idea.
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by cotne7 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:16 pm

NightBaby wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:15 pm
cotne7 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:38 pm
Screenshot_20190928-143612.png
Please make new rules fast comb..this is what russians doing everyday
They aren't the only ones. Don't act like they are lol. Besides, Comp doesn't make the rules, the moderators do. Comp only stated the rule was not clear to him, that he should make mechanics prevent spam. The rule still exists, and the GMs have already stated that. So when they go and punish all those who broke the rule in this time and you guys all cry.... None of us wanna hear it🙄
Ya night baby...u have good name "baby" u have babys brain rly!please dont talk what u dont. Know exactly
cotne7 Mage lvl 3513
cotne Archer lvl 166
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 2067
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by SellSword » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:30 pm

Time for the mature approach I see. Baby's brain or not her response was coherent.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
Lestat
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:39 am

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Lestat » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:35 pm

I find it funny that 2,2 does the exact thing to gruz(who hasnt complained) but comes here crying when its done in return...both are in the wrong.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP...
Quit crying when ur spammed after spamming
We are judged more by our actions than by the words we speak. Remember this, as our actions are a direct result of how we deal with situations, our words can be contemplated and show compassion when in actuality we have none.
Post Reply