Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMagus

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by MadMagus »

It was mentioned above.
Some will push every rule to its limit to try and gain an advantage.
Oh silly me.
Should have mentioned, the term "game mechanic" as well.
I vote for razing entire bases when this type of abuse is done.
Seriously, need to get it through some thick skulls that abusing mechanics is dirty play.
But of course, others would do this to frame innocent clans.
So, let's actually be fair about it.
One clan cheats, we raze EVERY CLAN MAP.
That should be made a rule.

Oh btw, it's exactly this line of thinking that makes me not want to be a GM.
I'm so sick of some players, and especially sick of the clan drama.
There was no way I could remain objective, so I voluntarily suspended myself.
Now I'm free to post like this, and say what I really want.

And yes.
If the player in the pic is doing this on purpose, it is clear abuse.
Building castles on another player (even if voluntary) is abusive.
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

realy like a gm answer here. not looking for punishments or that. just an answer because now its totaly unclear if this is allowed.
and of course its continuing until there is an answer.

theres,2types of players. some try to bend the rules or misuse them and some who try to play by the rules.unclear , complicated rules give the benefit to the former.
Needhelp

Post by Needhelp »

Oh rearrow why yoi can not rethink your wording? I reported lacros for spamming buidings with screenshot. Gms sais no rule broken. You bought a whole clan and abused alliance system to be able to destroy adik. Your whole alliance is full of cheaters.

Bence.

(edited for language)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

lol. gotto check yoyr facts. and maybe lvls. i dont even buylevels. or id be a lot higher then 775 after 4years.

also these4years raw was peaceful with adik. adik choose to let raws enemies like lev, trio and now guys like jony, seadog,kipers into their walls to attack raw. therefor it was adik who betrayed raw. realy started when the honorable naomi (wo was my grind mate) left and account was sold to a wel known troublemaker and enemy of raw.
sadly enough adik is no longer a grinder clan. adik has sold out to these who are known to kill all lvls and grinders on sight and are kbown to cheat and bend rules as much as they can get away with.
their choice, but dont come crying when we had enough.
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »

Love the mud slinging going on in these petty wars.
You really get to see what people are truly like.
Add to that chat logs, or stuff you can see when you're peeking around on an incognito alt.
So glad it doesn't include looking at facebook (or other social media) logs too.
Yeah, the greatest in the game are involved in clans, I'm sure.
MadMagus wrote: So, let's actually be fair about it.
One clan cheats, we raze EVERY CLAN MAP.
That should be made a rule.
There are no saints in these past few wars.
Both "sides" have bent/broken rules in some way.
Both "sides" have had players jailed.
I know, I got several myself, and so did others.
The only sad thing, not all are caught.
That's probably, why they do it - there's a chance they'll get away with it.
The whole situation makes me sick to my stomach, and I honestly think y'all deserve each other.

Really, best solution?
Lets make every clan map "offshore".
And it's a one way ticket.
Once you go, you don't come back.
Would really make the rest of the game a better place IMO.

You could have one area of the game for all your pettiness and name calling.
Why not allow chat free reign there? Seems, many of these players love the most colourful words too.
All the PvP, language, cheating and bickering you could ask for.
And it would be far, far away from the part of the game where players want to have fun without it.
Something for everyone.
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

MadMagus wrote:
Really, best solution?
Lets make every clan map "offshore".
And it's a one way ticket.
Once you go, you don't come back.
Would really make the rest of the game a better place IMO.

You could have one area of the game for all your pettiness and name calling.
Why not allow chat free reign there? Seems, many of these players love the most colourful words too.
All the PvP, language, cheating and bickering you could ask for.
And it would be far, far away from the part of the game where players want to have fun without it.
Something for everyone.
I believe we should name that (one. HUGE) offshore clan map "Botany Bay"……
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

rearrow

Post by rearrow »

im not writing here to acuse or call names. iv just asked for gms opinion on legality in this situation. and i still havent got an answer.

although there has been an affect. after my post they staryed to improve the castle, which makes it less of a spawn so apart from still not being clear on legality i feel my post was of use.

and yes. both sides bent rules.but some do it a lot more.
i reacted above because i waspersonally acused.

Im not high lvl, dont pvp much, have never been jailed, muted or been outlawed.on any account.
i take pride in being a raw founder and helping making it great without bending rules. if unsure of legality i dont do it.

and before soneone says it. i cant be a gm because i can never be neutral where my friends or raw is concerned.

furthermire i dont lie and enemies and friends who know me know that. that way i can often mediate in conflicts.

you canplay this game and be important in clan and clanwar while being honest and playing by the rules.

thats the game i like to play. unfortunately not all do so .
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

DaHobbit wrote:Clan Building Spam

1) Spam Clan: Creating a "spam clan" for the sole purpose of adding more buildings to an area that is done with the intention of annoying other clans is forbidden. The owner of the spam building will be punished as well as the main clan that the owner is affiliated. If the owner of the spam clan cannot be directly linked to a main clan, the main clan that is benefiting from the spam buildings will be punished.

2) Clan Base: Building inside or near your clan base is allowed. This includes buildings that are outside of your clan's base, but not located within an enemy base. If your clan does not have a base, and you place buildings in a contested area, this may be considered spam. If your clan only places buildings, but does not improve the buildings to green hp, your buildings may be considered spam. If your clan places buildings outside of your clan's established base, and into a contested area or within an enemy's base area, this may be considered spam. A clan may build near or inside an established clan base with approval of the clan demonstrating control of the area, but the clan must have an alliance with the established clan to prove permission was granted.

3) Contested Area: Any area that is outside of an established clan base can be considered a contested area. An area where an active war is taking place can be considered a contested area.

4) Building on Players: Dropping a building onto a player may be considered spam. This does not include dropping buildings onto pets or sieges.

5) Penalties: Penalties for violating this rule may include jailing of accounts and/or reduction of building levels of offending clan. Other punishments may be necessary depending on the seriousness of the violations.

Example:

In the Image, one clan base circled in yellow is an established clan base. Likewise, the base circled in red is an established clan base. The area circled in blue appears to be an area involved in an active war between these two groups. In this contested area, it is okay for these two groups to place clan buildings in clan warfare tactics - except in violation of paragraph 1 above. However, the towers circled in green are from an established clan - but that clan is not in the area. Therefore, these towers are considered spam. Additionally, they are spam because they are placed behind the enemy walls - within an established clan base.

TY
We awoke to our clan door destroyed and that enemy, who does not reside on our map, had added their door, preventing us access...SPAM, Correct?
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

@khmer.
sounds like it to me, especialy if they not there fighting you. but blocking doors with walls has always been illegal and this sounds like a variation.
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

If vovan rus1 or something have rus2 rus3 russ and other? He spamming build everywhere, this is spam to ban too?
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!