Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Mr_Maks »

For this game need GMs that were just on both sides.Or GM, who in principle did not participate in clan wars.
So that both sides can express their opinion on what is happening in the game for the right decision and not for the decision in favor of one of the sides.Now, while this is not there, the developer can listen, but he must understand that he needs a neutral solution and not just a copy as someone say.
I’m not worried that tactics can be deleted, but if they are deleted, as I said, catapults need proccesing.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Not really sure catapult need hp increase now. Players can craft missile without tower, they have extended range, no need to increase hp and make defending them impossible. This would only aid in faster destruction of clans and make defending useless.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Then how can they be used without buildings? :)
You yourself recently agreed with this, what has changed?
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I agreed they either needed hp boost or ability to craft missile without building, not both. This would basically give u a pet tower. Lol. They do same damage as ballista, have greater range, and now no need builds to craft missile. There has to be a weakness, otherwise they become too powerful. And unbalance the very thing all want balanced( build time compared to destruction time)
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

But there should also be the ability to protect them and not just that the 1000 level can come up and kill them all, this also does not have logic.
I would not say that defense is now harder than an attack.If you look at how one player can safely heal a fence / tower / castle from three or more people, then I also find it unbalanced.The advantage of the defensive side is too obvious in my opinion.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

There are two things here.
If you are attacking another clan, you should also be prepared to defend yourself. Not to expect the game to do it for you. Yes this means low levels with catapults may be useless, but if a good team is used, stun and fighting using higher level accounts will protect cats.

Secondly, the hammer skill of healers determines whether they repair faster. Also the level of seige skill.

It should not be easier to destroy than it is to build. If so, building becomes useless.

It should however be easier to defeat clans that no longer stay active. This was changed when allies could repair damages. This saves many "dead" clans. Clans no longer need active members, just active allies.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Lestat, it’s impossible to protect catapults with 75,000 hp no matter how good you are in pvp.
I want to return to the topic in which buildings were used to help catapults.Should compbatant completely redo clan buildings and sieges just because players complain on that they can win? Do I understand everything correctly?This was never an imbalanced strategy, you can always use your catapults for destroy enemy tower/castle as the Lev team did.If players do not want to play and defend their buildings as we did then why should the game save them?
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

If you need(want) a building to use catapults, then why do you need ability to craft missile ? You arent asking to make game fair, but to give any attacking force an advantage.

Im not looking at just your situation atm, but any given situation.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

You still do not understand me.APEX built its buildings directly below our buildings and they could also craft stone cores there.We played against it and won-Is it dishonest?No.
If Lev was destroyed by this tactic i sure that the game community would be silent about it and no one would say that it is not fair.Just as this silence continued when it was long ago but we were able to win with a maximum of 3k level in the team vs 7-9k.Do you still believe in an advantage among the attacking side?
What advantage are you talking about if it never changed and it was not an update?This is what has always been in the game.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Lestat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:20 pm I think it would be hard for a NONPLAYER to know what is needed ingame. Without GM and player input he wouldn't know. This is why he does game development and GM are to deal with rest.

And if by your statements, game mechanics should be the fix, why continue on clan maps until these are made? Are you worried your tactics may be removed from available use ? Not only you, but your enemies also.

There has been many using tactics that were stopped years ago. All because "the game allows it"

We can have this discussion over and over(it seems we do) , but will not change the fact that both sides are ignoring rules that have been in place nearly 2+ years.
+1
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-