Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

NightBaby

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by NightBaby »

Leone wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:05 pm It was someone else who made the 'baby brain' comment. I would never say anything like that.

As to the general point, I agree that there will be some reprisals when these clan issues have been resolved.
I know, it was cotne... I just happened to quote your post😅
Does life really get better?
Leone

Post by Leone »

Me misreading as usual. Sorry:)
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Leone wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:40 pm Me misreading as usual. Sorry:)
Its more the way I typed it. I'm actually at work, was typing kinda fast and didn't realize I quoted your post and not cotne's. My mistake😅😅
Does life really get better?
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Delta wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:20 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:39 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:34 pm Maybe some of you should read what comp posted about this rule again lolll cause so far what nightbaby's said is true both sides spam and when it comes to this rule comp isn't even the one who came up with it don't believe me well check this link out

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17147&p=117685#p117685
If comp missed the details of Rule 14, that's HIS fault for not looking. It has existed for 2 years now, and SETH's "clarification" has for several months.
While comp twiddles his thumbs on this issue, massive numbers of players are breaking the rules, which are STILL POSTED and therefore still apply in some capacity.
Don't justify spam by twisting the details.
Well yeah duh it's his fault for not keeping track of these things and where do you see me trying to justify spam by twisting details seems to me you're the one twisting details now john? I just accused both sides of contributing to this spam dilemma I'VE SEEN BOTH SIDES DO IT on 2.2 lmaooo even tho some are saying they aren't etc and getting all mad about them being accused of it like whattt? Also i wholeheartedly agree every single one who are contributing should be punished I was simply adding to the fact that some of the people clearly forgot that compbatant had no part whatsoever on this rule and what he had specifically said about this rule i was basically adding on to the point where Leone posted above with the link directly bringing you to what ardesia had stated in her post comp doesn't pay attention to these things like rules he leaves it up to the GM's and those rules still stand and those rules are still valid until said otherwise comp only said he didn't understand the rule and such some are using that as an excuse to not follow it which i don't agree. Now does that sound like im twisting details to make it seem like spam is justifiable john?
My earlier post was addressing a few posts above mine and also to add on to what information here on the forum Leone and SellSword had shared
Seems i misread how you worded that. You didn't justify (or try to justify) the use of spam. As for both sides being in the wrong, i agree. I also agree that there will be hell to pay for all these abusers, whenever comp (edited) and gets this straightened out.
Apologies for the twist of things. Still, my statement DOES apply here, just not for you. Lol
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:10 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:44 pm Spam was a response to the general use of donation accounts 7-9k and you yourself know this and both of these aspects were prohibited.This tactic does not apply to this.Moreover, your team also used spam...
Back when APEX existed, no spam rule existed. Your spam actions destroyed APEX, and filled 1/4 of a map with so many unfinished buildings, the map literally crashed. The spam rule (14) was made to fix the issue, since mechanics could not. After that, spam buildings became illegal. Period
That was then. This is now.
Rule 14 still exists in the game rules. Compbatant did not remove that. Therefore, it should be followed. The actions on map 2.2 , of GRUZ/allies AND the clans that were already there, are despicable. BOTH SIDES ARE IN THE WRONG! SPAM WARFARE IS STILL ILLEGAL!
All those involved in this fiasco on 2.2 WILL pay for this down the road. I assure you of that.

Earlier in the thread, Lestat made a curious point, that GRUZ wasn't having to defend their own map, and so had no clue what it was like to defend under current (abused) rule status and mechanics. Perhaps the time has come to change that.
No problem, if you really want justice, then do it.All the chaos that is now in the game was called by the abuse of GM power which you also committed.Punish GM and punish players, do everything honestly for real.Or leave everyone unpunished and get all another chance.There are two choices and the choice is entirely for the compbatant.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The arguments in this thread and other related threads are all stuck on repeat...

The real chaos has been caused by compbatant making one unclear statement (not actually as unclear as many want to argue) and not bothering to follow up on it. Everyone running around arguing about what still applies and what doesn't apply and putting those arguments into action stems from that. He may be working on fixes for game mechanics, but he could sure clarify things in the interim.

What ryaca did was fixed shortly afterwards. Hard to say the GMs are doing anything to prolong chaos though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:01 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:10 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:44 pm Spam was a response to the general use of donation accounts 7-9k and you yourself know this and both of these aspects were prohibited.This tactic does not apply to this.Moreover, your team also used spam...
Back when APEX existed, no spam rule existed. Your spam actions destroyed APEX, and filled 1/4 of a map with so many unfinished buildings, the map literally crashed. The spam rule (14) was made to fix the issue, since mechanics could not. After that, spam buildings became illegal. Period
That was then. This is now.
Rule 14 still exists in the game rules. Compbatant did not remove that. Therefore, it should be followed. The actions on map 2.2 , of GRUZ/allies AND the clans that were already there, are despicable. BOTH SIDES ARE IN THE WRONG! SPAM WARFARE IS STILL ILLEGAL!
All those involved in this fiasco on 2.2 WILL pay for this down the road. I assure you of that.

Earlier in the thread, Lestat made a curious point, that GRUZ wasn't having to defend their own map, and so had no clue what it was like to defend under current (abused) rule status and mechanics. Perhaps the time has come to change that.
No problem, if you really want justice, then do it.All the chaos that is now in the game was called by the abuse of GM power which you also committed.Punish GM and punish players, do everything honestly for real.Or leave everyone unpunished and get all another chance.There are two choices and the choice is entirely for the compbatant.
Lol. You still have no clue, do you? 3 years ago, when i was GM, i lost everything bc of abuse. Deleted. Clans. Accounts. Everything. Not jailed. Deleted. Totally had to start from nothing. The only things i did that slipped thru the cracks were the illegal building skills on Rashman, which i believe got fixed (removed) later.

Abuse of GM power? Ryaca acted using the rules, and the decision was overturned. Fixed instantly (give or take).

As for compbatant, he needs to (edited) and decide what is to be done about clan wars. In the meantime, GMs, pls lock this thread until a decision is fixed. The inane rhetoric going in circles is ridiculous.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

That is, in your opinion, a rule change without notifying the compbatant is normal GM behavior?
The rule by which clan buildings were removed(
"If you wish to take over a clans location you must destroy the established clan base completely. (Do not leave any of the enemy clan buildings standing)was also a new rule that was not allowed by compbatant in his own words
This behavior was not authorized by me.The rules about clan buildings spam were not written by me: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16946
I didn't authorize them.Nobody asked about my opinion.

I do not want them to leave GM, but I see comments how GM and players what only players will be punished for spamming buildings, but why only players if the rule does not apply only because GM forced compbatant to intervene to cancel it?

Either GM and playerswill be punished bc in this situation there are no innocents or everything will be forgiven.In this situation not have other decision.Not only players should be punished for this.Point.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:55 pm That is, in your opinion, a rule change without notifying the compbatant is normal GM behavior?
The rule by which clan buildings were removed(
"If you wish to take over a clans location you must destroy the established clan base completely. (Do not leave any of the enemy clan buildings standing)was also a new rule that was not allowed by compbatant in his own words
This behavior was not authorized by me.The rules about clan buildings spam were not written by me: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16946
I didn't authorize them.Nobody asked about my opinion.

I do not want them to leave GM, but I see comments how GM and players what only players will be punished for spamming buildings, but why only players if the rule does not apply only because GM forced compbatant to intervene to cancel it?

Either GM and playerswill be punished bc in this situation there are no innocents or everything else will be forgiven.In this situation not have other decision.Not only players should be punished for this.Point.
You actually believe that the GMs didn't talk to compbatant, request information, or at least notify compbatant when changes were made? You genuinely believe that? Then you have proven your foolishness.
If compbatant did not see the changes, he refused to look. That information was posted LONG ago, in forums we see, and in some we don't.
Last edited by madmaniacal1 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

So you think that compbatant is lying to the players?This is your opinion and you can also believe in it.