Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Lestat »

Your reply shows you dont understand what happened.

First everyone over 3377 had levels reduced to the new system...mak "lost" 4k lvls. He is now the level he would have been under current conditions. He isnt farther ahead than you would be grinding now.

The ones that benefited most are those that bought to 3377 and then leveled under old system...they got to keep their "boosted levels" to 3377 then had bought levels added,this is why maiden lost no levels.
If they had counted bought levels first, then figured any grinded levels after 3377, many bought accounts would be lower levels and all grinded accounts would remain as they are now.. this actually gave players with many bought levels a great advantage.(no wonder tho, their side developed the formula) and this aided his allies and friends, while weakening his opponents.

Understand the concept used before making statements.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Delta

Post by Delta »

No lol you don't understand what im saying since before the new system was put in place the exp to level was capped for no matter what level after it therefore as most got stronger and stronger over 3377 the faster they were capable of gaining levels in less and less time because there was no increase in exp needed or anything else in place if this system was put in place a long time ago like it should of been so many wouldn't even be the level they are now (the ones who grinded) because it wouldn't of gotten easier and faster to level it would of been the opposite thats why I'm saying they shouldn't complain as many of the ones complaining about the new system abused this before there was anything and benefited from it immensely and wouldn't even be the level they are now

And sure maiden didn't lose no levels because he bought basically all of them but it takes people to spend money for FT to exist so for people to B**** and complain that maiden didn't lose levels cause he's spent a lot on the game quit crying its like that in many games and its the pattern many games have taken or will be money rules everything (just look at comp he doesn't do anything immediately if it doesn't involve money) also how many of the people who did get their level adjusted to the new system gain all those levels legitimately without breaking game rules a lot are crying about lost levels they shouldn't of even had to begin with for the simple fact they gained so many of them breaking rules (I'm not directing this to either "side" I'm directing it to everyone who did and they know exactly who they are) least maidens levels were gained legitimately even if he bought most of them
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Unclear what levels being gained/lost/adjusted or anything like that had to do with clans spamming, but maybe it's just me.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

See you still dont get it...if the new system was implemented 3 yrs ago, theyd all still be the level they are now... Thats why they are crying they lost levels.and i stated the facts, bought levels were added last, if added first, then the players with bought levels would be lower. And it's obvious which side you prefer. Lol..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

SellSword wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:46 pm Unclear what levels being gained/lost/adjusted or anything like that had to do with clans spamming, but maybe it's just me.
This is where they decided to restart the conversation,lol.im just trying to get them to understand that noone that grinded is higher level than they can aquire in the same amount of time
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'll be pleased to see comp's update implemented. It'll draw a line under this chapter of ft.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

It actually sounds like Delta and Lestat are arguing the same side of the argument without realizing it, yet getting lost in little details. Also happens to be the wrong thread. Pls debate in the appropriate thread, or take to PM. Thanks.
Omnes Autem Uri
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Delta wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:49 pm Levels were not removed they were adjusted to the new exp system how many times will this need to be explained to you people? :lol: consider yourself lucky you were able to gain so many levels the way you did mak cause now others who would want to reach your current level will need to work much harder :roll:
Well said!
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

cotne7 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:39 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:49 pm Levels were not removed they were adjusted to the new exp system how many times will this need to be explained to you people? :lol: consider yourself lucky you were able to gain so many levels the way you did mak cause now others who would want to reach your current level will need to work much harder :roll:
Well said!
They actually have to work the same amount to get to the level they are now lol. fenix grinded afk for months to get to 10k now you have to grind for months to get to 6k. It's the same amount of exp, it's not harder to get to where they are now.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

+1
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-