Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Lestat »

Exactly mak.. this is what happens. You openly admitted you use spam as the game allows, now many others do too. As i stated, in this time of 'waiting' all should have played by the rules we had been using. But instead all do as they please.

Now with that being said, yes they spam, and yes it should be punished. Same as Lev building outside of its parameters. The rules are there for all. ANY that abuse/break rules should have consequences.

You reported the spam, at this time, it is all you can do.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

It's still controversial. I showed 2 points of the rule, one of which approves the construction of the Lev tower; the other is not.
While spamming unfinished buildings has never been a moot point, as far as I know.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:14 am 2) Clan Base: Building inside or near your clan base is allowed. This includes buildings that are outside of your clan's base, but not located within an enemy base.

3) Contested Area: Any area that is outside of an established clan base can be considered a contested area.
Is someone able to understand the rules in which one item contradicts another?
These are reasons i had seth define the rules, as they were being interpreted differently among GMs. One action wiped this out. Seth told us what the GMs use to determine spam. Now again there is no definite explanation.

Now for my thoughts
2) this means you can build within the confines of you tower radius of your established base.. building beyond these areas should constitute spam. You cannot build within the radius of enemy towers, this is within their base area. Walls have no radius but should not connect if not allied.

3) contested areas are the areas within range of an enemy towers radius. Any buildings placed here are spam.

3b) you should be able to TEMPORARILY block gates,paths to hinder enemy movements. But these should be relatively low level and cannot be left if allies/members of the team placing them have left the area. And should be walls,not towers.

These are my thoughts only. These are simple explanation of existing rules.

Is this the type of explanation you want mak ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

No, I no longer want to see what players or GM to make rules because I see what this led to.I want compbatant to control its game mechanics and rules because this is the only right solution in this situation.
No more debate on these topics when he implements this, as he sees himself, players should not make rules in this game.
I agree to a temporary chaos in the game if this expectation leads to the fact that everything will finally be clear and understandable as the combatant said.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mak, if you are so against the current GMs, then why not apply and join the team so you dont feel like you are being overlooked.

The GM and players should have a say in how the game is played. They are the ones playing. Yes all final decisions should be by the creator, but without input from players, how is he to know of glitches,bugs, and rules/mechanics that dont fit into actual gameplay.

Many of the things we enjoy now (pets,houses) are because of players and GMs.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I want to explain how I see GM or support in general.

For me, these are those who have never been connected with the gameplay but have studied it and understand it just like the players.They have never been acquainted with no one, player, which means it is completely impartial.But this is already called work for which need have to pay.

Since in this GM game they are volunteers, they are players who previously communicated with some other players and most likely made friends.This is manifested when their friends write to them, they receive answers in higher priority if you understand what I mean.

Some controversial points in this moment as it was with the rule plays a key role.For acquaintances, this can be approved, but for strangers, no.I'm not describing anyone right now, it's just tell what I think.
Because of this, there will be constant misunderstandings between the players and GM.

While this will be so, the game will always encounter this and for this us want the combatant to was engaged with all updates and rules.
Yes, the developer should listen to what the players or GM say, but he should do it as he sees it because he is currently the only staff who really does not belong to one of the parties.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Again i say, if you feel you and your friends are not receiving the attention you require (want) have one apply for GM. I honestly beleive that everyone should have a GM they feel comfortable with.

On a side note. I do not dislike you mak(or your allies) i just dont believe in the " they did it, so i can to" idea that many have. I call out all( no matter nationality) that use this defence. I have also called out GM when i thought they were being biased towards your side.

I reply to many posts in the most fair way i see. I agreed when u posted about spam today. I also told haterz she was actually spam when she denied it. I also will call out your side if i see they are using spam

I fought for your side(mainly your side was affected) after the new level system was implemented.( I still think any pets anyone bought during their grinding under old system that were killed( at the level beyond theyre current level now) should have been compensated somehow). As these players would not have been in the situation to lose those pets. But this way pushed aside.

I may be american but i beleive in equality for all in-game.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I agree that if the game accepts GM from all countries, the game will make decisions that are neutral.
But at the moment I understand that now I am too emotional to be GM and I can’t hold it back.
This is why my statements can hurt people like you, who now write my quotes in every post, although recently I did the same and I can’t criticize it, but I understand that this is not right and will not give anything.This behavior is not consistent with the GM post.

I want to clarify this phrase that I have already clarified in another post but you remind me of it all the same.
The construction of buildings for the use of white sieges was at least provided for by the game because their hp is not able to not get the players kill them with 3 seconds.Either this tactic should remain, or the catapults should be reworked to receive more hp, but even so they will still be easy to destroy because the levels of the players are high enough to do this.Even a regular siege can be destroyed by players, let alone catapults.
My words that you repeat are incorrect explanation of my thoughts that were written on emotions.No, I don’t want to do what they did to me, I just picked up the wrong words for this.But please think with your head and tell me whether catapults with 75k hp will work if you do not use them while standing behind strong buildings.I will answer for you and say that it is impossible.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I agree that catapults are too weak for game now. They should receive same hp as seiges. Their advantage of farther range is their benefit. Making stone should not be easy. This is only way to balance out the extended range. Use of allies is the solution. Your allies in Gruz is your access to these missiles at 2,2. On 201,201 you already have the advantage of no defenders, there is no need for additional builds to make it easier. War should not be easy for destruction.

I too sometimes let emotions control my words, it is only human. With that being said, you would be the best candidate for GM as you show compassion for the game. But to do so you must also adhere to the rules of game, whether game mechanics allow it or not.( Like i have stated, sharing accounts is allowed by mechanics but forbidden by rules). This is the way of an honest player.

As of now many are doing as you have said. Game mechanics allow it so they do it. King built barracks at gruz wall. Is this spam ? According to rules, yes, but according to game mechanics no. There are certain things that u cannot block without much work. There are two ways that these issues can be addressed at the moment. Either make all clan areas unaccessible until comp completes his work, or play by the same rules we have used. But ignoring rules and doing whatever we feel does not help the game.

These behaviors of both sides currently show lack of respect for a game they claim to enjoy. It hurts all involved and only builds more animosity between sides. It is a game and should be enjoyable. It is not real life and shouldn't be played with hate.

These are my views, they may not be yours, but thats what makes it great. We can disagree but still be peaceful with talk.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Game mechanics are not the same as game rules. Never have been and never will be. Look at game rules 0-12 and find which ones are addressed by game mechanics. For which ones is it even possible? You can't accept some rules and reject other rules based on the same argument.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.