Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Lestat »

Mak there have been changes made, you may ignore them, but they were made.

And for your catapults, you asked that if you cannot build tower to hide under(but u still do), to allow craft of missile in pack( you can do this), now u want higher hp so they cant be destroyed. U may not complain about tactics used against you, but you definitely ask to make your task of destruction easier. You dont complain about the defensive only because you arent defending.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Lestat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:04 pm Mak there have been changes made, you may ignore them, but they were made.

And for your catapults, you asked that if you cannot build tower to hide under(but u still do), to allow craft of missile in pack( you can do this), now u want higher hp so they cant be destroyed. U may not complain about tactics used against you, but you definitely ask to make your task of destruction easier. You dont complain about the defensive only because you arent defending.
+1 lol Catapults are already OP (Over Powered). They have good health bar + Damage (depending on the character siege skill)
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I asked for it and yes it was recently introduced and there was no announcement about it.But I didn’t talk about this for what you’re talking about, but in order for the tower for which you reproached me endlessly, although I tell i didn’t set it,but you continue to blame me for it.
And no, I’m not asking for anything easier for me. I’m talking about the fact that if a tactic that allows the use of catapults is removed from the game, then they must be processed.
I don’t complain about the defense because Lev survived the defense like no one other clan in ft and you yourself know it.Can you seriously write this when you know that our team did not sleep at night to protect our buildings?Do you understand what you are talking about?...
Although of course you will never understand what we experienced then and you will blame me all the same. Sorry Lestat but I'm disappointed in you.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:18 pm I asked for it and yes it was recently introduced and there was no announcement about it.But I didn’t talk about this for what you’re talking about, but in order for the tower for which you reproached me endlessly, although I tell you didn’t set it,but you continue to blame me for it.
And no, I’m not asking for anything easier for me. I’m talking about the fact that if a tactic that allows the use of catapults is removed from the game, then they must be processed.
I don’t complain about the defense because Lev survived the defense like no one other clan in ft and you yourself know it.I don’t complain about the defense because Leo survived the defense like no one other clan in ft and you yourself know it.Can you seriously write this when you know that our team did not sleep at night to protect our buildings?Do you understand what you are talking about?...
Although of course you will never understand what we experienced then and you will blame me all the same. Sorry Lestat but I'm disappointed in you.
Ok. I tire of these circular ramblings, so I'll give input. First off, the APEX situation happened BEFORE Rule 14 was made. Lev defended against APEX using the same illegal spam that GRUZ insists is legal now. THAT is how they "successfully defended against APEX". Now, they seek to use the chaos of compbatant's unclear message to invade maps using these same tactics.
Lestat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:04 pm Mak there have been changes made, you may ignore them, but they were made.

Quite correct, Lestat. I'll have to fix that...
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Spam was a response to the general use of donation accounts 7-9k and you yourself know this and both of these aspects were prohibited.This tactic does not apply to this.Moreover, your team also used spam...
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:18 pm I asked for it and yes it was recently introduced and there was no announcement about it.But I didn’t talk about this for what you’re talking about, but in order for the tower for which you reproached me endlessly, although I tell you didn’t set it,but you continue to blame me for it.
I don’t complain about the defense because Lev survived the defense like no one other clan in ft and you yourself know it.Can you seriously write this when you know that our team did not sleep at night to protect our buildings?Do you understand what you are talking about?...
You ALWAYS don't sleep the night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

You can believe it or not,many of our team slept 4-6 hours to save our base.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

What did our team do? Prevented the construction of a new APEX castle and prevented the use of this tactic against us.What does spam have to do with it?
What our team has done can be repeated by everyone, if desired.But the truth is easier to create a rule to ban it than play...
Moreover, our enemies have an equal levels which we did not have but we won. But people still complain that this is not fair.Super.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mak i refer to gruz( which to best of my knowledge did build accordingly) u have tower to protect, u have ally help to seige/catapult and yet you still ask to make catapults stronger as to destroy enemies easier.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

No, maybe because of the translator, some sense of my words is lost, but if this tactic remains in the game, then I in no way want the catapults to be stronger.