Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Lestat »

The only "rule" compbatent stated and referenced was seths interpreted post(which has been removed).

The main rule on spam (rule 14) was never mentioned. Yet many play as if that rule(14) has been removed from game.. if you use comps statement to justify your gameplay..you are wrong...he took away the interpretation not the rule...

Mak, you using that post shows your unwillingness to admit that you are contributing to the chaos. And you stated until game mechanics fix spam you will use it, thus everyone is using it. Unless the game can make non allies unable to build within reach, this will never happen.. all using spam should be jailed(imo for more than a few days as they are repeatedly using it, maybe even punish the clans involved by lowering level of all builds)

THERE IS A RULE AGAINST SPAM...ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW IT. NO MATTER WHICH SIDE YOU FIGHT FOR
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

So I say there is no problem, punish everyoneand not only the players, but also GM because of which it happened, so that everyone gets their punishment.All guilty are punished everyone is happy, right?
Why should only players be held responsible for a GM error due to which spam is not controlled now?Punish all,justice fighter Lestat, forward I believe in you...
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

It's time to stop arguing about clan spam buildings. Everyone has to have something to fight about but for the time being every time you take time to post on the forum your loosing that time in progression no matter if it's defending a base or destroying a base. These posts in this topic is only keeping the clan players heads spinning on what to do what can be done who can help.

The GM team is not attending your battles your spam or anything else to do with clan warfare.

All you have is eachother. Just like a team. Isn't that odd?

Mr_Maks made it clear he wants to do what was done to him and so far he is and has been. Rules are not important to some people. And at this time there is a hold on spam rules. They are not gone and not to be ignored over stubborn ignorance. So please be smart with your actions. Because it may be just a few corrections done to the rules so they are not confusing and complicated but more simple. By all means this is no request to stop the invasion. Just some perspective from a eye on the inside.

Depending on what compbatants final decision is on spam there may or may not be dreadful punishments to the players depending on the seriousness of spam.

I encourage you all to avoid spamming you all know what's wrong and what's not and what's in between. But for now punishments are not being given for spam.

All other rules still apply and still enforced and some of the spam being done is in violation of rule 9. So agian please be smart with your decisions everyone.

I don't like getting involved with the mess you all create and then dealing with silly accusation from both sides.

I'm not a soulless robot I'm human I don't like the insults and I don't like being the bad guy so don't make me out to be that way.

Cool down the topic or it'll be locked.
Thank you 😁
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I want to clarify this phrase, which I have already explained in another post.
The construction of buildings for the use of white sieges was, at least, provided for by the game, because their 75000 HP can not dont give players to kill them in 3 seconds.Either this tactic must remain, or the catapults must be redesigned to get more hp, but even then they will still be easy to destroy, because the levels of the players are high enough to do so.Even a normal siege can be destroyed by players, not to mention catapults.
My words are an incorrect explanation of my thoughts that were written on emotions. No, I do not want to do what they did to me, I just chose the wrong words for this.
I already just copy this from post to post because it is ignored.
I am not against removing this tactic, but make the catapults such that they can be used without buildins otherwise deleting this tactic does not make sense.Its all.

I am also a person and I don’t like that I have been playing the game for 6 years so that the game does everything so as not to give a chance to win, starting from the removal of levels and ending with endless updates of the rules.You also have to understand me.Even if this is not done for this, then for the players it looks that way.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

This is just an idea.
What If EVERYONE stops spamming?
That wold be good for everyone. Making playing easy and wouldn't get enyone ponished for doing *trash*.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

That's a good idea. I like it. But what are the odds of it happening? 😂
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Delta

Post by Delta »

Levels were not removed they were adjusted to the new exp system how many times will this need to be explained to you people? :lol: consider yourself lucky you were able to gain so many levels the way you did mak cause now others who would want to reach your current level will need to work much harder :roll:
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Delta wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:49 pm Levels were not removed they were adjusted to the new exp system how many times will this need to be explained to you people? :lol: consider yourself lucky you were able to gain so many levels the way you did mak cause now others who would want to reach your current level will need to work much harder :roll:
That is wrong... They will work no harder than he did, thus why he "lost" levels. All unpurchased levels above 3377 were reformulated using the 'new system'. This makes it fair to those that level now.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Lestat wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:01 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:49 pm Levels were not removed they were adjusted to the new exp system how many times will this need to be explained to you people? :lol: consider yourself lucky you were able to gain so many levels the way you did mak cause now others who would want to reach your current level will need to work much harder :roll:
That is wrong... They will work no harder than he did, thus why he "lost" levels. All unpurchased levels above 3377 were reformulated using the 'new system'. This makes it fair to those that level now.
Lestat is correct. Also, instead of lamenting what they perceive as "lost levels", they should be grateful to have had such power as long as they did. I guarantee they would not have gained so many drops, or conquered so many maps, without what they had as a result of the flawed former experience system.
Omnes Autem Uri
Delta

Post by Delta »

Its not technically wrong as now after 3377 the exp you gain is less the stronger you get therefore you can't hyper level and gain a level in say 15 minutes no more lol why you think they were all crying when this formula was introduced about how they were getting less exp its cause now they can't level as fast and gain as many levels as they once did before on the easier to kill mobs the higher you get the less exp you get. Sure you could say go kill higher level mobs but now those higher level mobs take more time to kill and doesn't exactly equal out to the same as it was before cause now most high level mobs have magic resistance the mobs the hyper level mages would level on had none or very little. How you think for example potemkin went from 5k-9k in a very short time (sure he was afk levelling as he got caught) but he wasn't killing ghost devils for what 18m exp a piece i don't know how much they give exactly he was killing those black mummies that have hardly no magic resistance for full exp killing them a lot faster then a mage that level could kill a mob now that would now with the current system in place give the same amount of exp therefore taking longer per level.

Don't get me wrong this new system is good its about time something was put in place took to long to finally get something but least there is now I'm just tired of them saying they lost levels when technically they didn't as their current level is the level they'd be if this system was here from the start of the game. They were able to gain levels in minutes meanwhile now It'll take more time to level, sure not exactly as soon as you pass 3377 but it will catchup with someone who wants to be that high of a level