Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Lestat »

Now for my thoughts on AD. Unfortunately I believe it is only kept alive by its allies.( There are no lords available to replace destroyed walls,only allies rebuilding these areas,and allied members to target enemies). To me this is abuse of game mechanics as well. I have been a friend of stiche ever since i built on 2,2 but the absence of any true ad members to aid in its defence shows its inactive. Allowing allies to manage upkeep is its only means of survival. Yes there are members(allied alts there only to refill towers and target attackers) but no members aid in defence or rebuilding.

This tactic has been used by many. It needs to be reconfigured as to allow these inactive clans to be removed so as newer active clans can build.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

This is due to the fact that it is impossible to close the card and make it safe with only 11 buildings and even 5 clans with 55 buildings will not be enough.Because the clan’s cards are mainly taken by the clans of the allies, and you want make the card safe so that enemies could not start building, you need to completely block the card for your protection and the protection of allies.
Clan cards are very large over a territory that is essentially unnecessary.I would reduce all clan cards.This is very difficult to implement, but it really is the right solution to fix inactive clans.
Tiran

Post by Tiran »

This dispute can go on forever.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Seemingly half of the time the arguments are about what happened several years before, so maybe the 2019 issues will wrap up in 2025 or so.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

No one can forget what was long ago is the same as forgetting all the joys and sorrows that were in life.These moments are the constructor of our life and it should always be taken into account.We can’t just drop what was long ago and live reality.Is simply impossible.So yes it is likely.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

U fix inactive clans by destruction. Whether this be clan maintenance or by war. Yes i said clan maintenance. I also think 11 builds is too small, needs to be 20-25. And along with it maintenance. If you cant maintain this amount then u build only what u can maintain. But allies should not be allowed the ability to conduct maintenance. This makes clans require active members. This will result in fewer alt clans (ability to build 20-25 builds will help resolve needs to them) and reduce inactive clans. It will also show to others who can(needs) to be seiged to make room for new clans( or expansion of old clans) to build.

In RL things deteriorate over time, so too should buildings in game. Just because you built it, you should also maintain it.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Post by Leone »

Wiping out all clan buildings and starting all over again would be another option. On balance, I prefer the slow and gradual deterioration of buildings though.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

This is a game and not many players will want to wasted all the time playing the game in clans, and if implemented too tightly, people will lose the sense of having clans everywhere.The players started playing a game that you can enter when you can and want to and suddenly it changes.I’m not saying that it doesn’t make sense, but it is also in doubt.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:44 pm Spam was a response to the general use of donation accounts 7-9k and you yourself know this and both of these aspects were prohibited.This tactic does not apply to this.Moreover, your team also used spam...
Back when APEX existed, no spam rule existed. Your spam actions destroyed APEX, and filled 1/4 of a map with so many unfinished buildings, the map literally crashed. The spam rule (14) was made to fix the issue, since mechanics could not. After that, spam buildings became illegal. Period
That was then. This is now.
Rule 14 still exists in the game rules. Compbatant did not remove that. Therefore, it should be followed. The actions on map 2.2 , of GRUZ/allies AND the clans that were already there, are despicable. BOTH SIDES ARE IN THE WRONG! SPAM WARFARE IS STILL ILLEGAL!
All those involved in this fiasco on 2.2 WILL pay for this down the road. I assure you of that.

Earlier in the thread, Lestat made a curious point, that GRUZ wasn't having to defend their own map, and so had no clue what it was like to defend under current (abused) rule status and mechanics. Perhaps the time has come to change that.
Omnes Autem Uri
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Well said @madmaniacal1
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules