Isnt this an issue?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Andrew333

Isnt this an issue?

Post by Andrew333 »

Are GM's going to wait until raw and them do the same thing to officially declare it against the rules? For an unclanned person to barge and kill catapults of those that won't be set auto on tower... call it a strategy for now, wasn't what y'all said about spam buildings?? It wouldn't surprise me that when we do it we get punished ik this isn't the way of doing things but lately we got to make it be seen in order for it to get attention...I'm not mad I just don't like how this are being done, yes y'all are busy, real life etc. I'm sorry if this a burden to your day, but these type of things make it seem like some are favored because when we do it all of a sudden it's against the rules :shock: surprise this makes GM's seem one sided with clans and people in game
Attachments
Screenshot_20171123-132928.png
Screenshot_20171123-132928.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 4962 times
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
Jessie Valdez

Re: Isnt this an issue?

Post by Jessie Valdez »

Well I wont even read the whole POST.....

If you could stop killing my 《Watchmen》 accounts
Then that would it make easier for me to observe this WAR of yours. Im doing my job 95% when im online
But for the last 3 days i been trying relax a little.
I was there yesterday to observe this war and Isoril killed me.

I been trying to stand there with no special ability
And you all high levels trying to kill me and TBH

im HELPING you ALL . SO NO ONE VIOLATE THE RULES

Put this in your head.
IM NEUTRAL

Good luck with your WAR (im not mad, just saying)
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Personally, I agree that unclanned players should not be allowed on clan maps. As it is, they are allowed. However, a level 0-2 that is brought on a clan map and used for heal blocking will be punished (the main account).

So if an unclanned player is participating in a war on a clan map, the towers belonging to the attacked player must be firing at the unclanned player (and buildings set to auto). If that unclanned player stays out of reach of the buildings, so be it. If the unclanned player is within range of the building and is not getting fired upon by the buildings (and the buildings are not on auto) - then it will be considered that the unclanned player is abusing the game's mechanics. If there is no abuse - there is no violation here.

But again, I really wish unclanned players were not allowed on clan maps. That would solve so many issues.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

the problem here is that the attackining alliance usualy is not fighting next to towersof all the alliance members.
in fact uf thedifferent alliance nembers had towers there todefend their clanmates it would be considered spawning towers.

so if raw, mega, trek are attacking adik in the area covered by adik and mega towers. adik members or adik allies can unclan and hide under the adik towers and kill raw and trek without being fired upon by the mega towers.

clanwarfare is now quicly turning into clan vs unclanned where only the clanned are hit by tower fire.

possible solutions include:
a) no unclanned on clanmap
b) towers firing on unclanned
c) unclanned being fired upon by towers during the period that they cannot unclan or a bit longer
d) all alliance towers firing on an unclanned if one of its alliance clan does so.

this last option would be my favorite.
It is also the most logical and a clear requirement of having alliances.
After all allies are suposed to defend eachother not watch while your allies are killed.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Jessie Valdez wrote:Well I wont even read the whole POST.....

Then that would it make easier for me to observe this WAR of yours. Im doing my job 95% when im online

Put this in your head.
IM NEUTRAL

not defending killing you jesse, but

90% of the time unclanned turn up on the clanmap they are participating in the fight. low lvl healers, high lvl killers. heal blockers or just standing for 40minutes and then suddenly a kill.

at certain times you will see 1or2 clanned people trying to siege and 3-6 unclanned hiding under towers and killing the sieges of attackers without taking risks because they are all high lvl and only towers have a chance to kill them.
Then if some higher lvl clanned ones turn up more low lvl unclanned apear to heal block, do spawn sales, or spaen buildings.
they dont care about jail etc. they low lvl accounts. easy to make.

the whole unclanned problem is grosly being misused (or used) and it is currently allowed because its not forbidden or because punishment (jail) has no meaning for a throwaway account.

this frustates a lot of people and that results in namecalling, accusations against gm and in killing every unclanned that enters the map. just because it might be an enemy .

my own alts get killed by my own clan if they enter the clanmap.
Lord Baal

Post by Lord Baal »

rearrow wrote:c) unclanned being fired upon by towers during the period that they cannot unclan or a bit longer
d) all alliance towers firing on an unclanned if one of its alliance clan does so.
How about both?
[OnyX]
Lord Baal
Ganondwarf
Yggdrasila
Jessie Valdez

Post by Jessie Valdez »

rearrow wrote:
Jessie Valdez wrote:Well I wont even read the whole POST.....

Put this in your head.
IM NEUTRAL

not defending killing you jesse, but

90% of the time unclanned turn up on the clanmap they are participating in the fight. low lvl healers, high lvl killers. heal blockers or just standing for 40minutes and then suddenly a kill.

at certain times you will see 1or2 clanned people trying to siege and 3-6 unclanned hiding under towers and killing the sieges of attackers without taking risks because they are all high lvl and only towers have a chance to kill them.
Then if some higher lvl clanned ones turn up more low lvl unclanned apear to heal block, do spawn sales, or spaen buildings.
they dont care about jail etc. they low lvl accounts. easy to make.

the whole unclanned problem is grosly being misused (or used) and it is currently allowed because its not forbidden or because punishment (jail) has no meaning for a throwaway account.

this frustates a lot of people and that results in namecalling, accusations against gm and in killing every unclanned that enters the map. just because it might be an enemy .

my own alts get killed by my own clan if they enter the clanmap.

I totaly agree on this Rearrow. I understand players want to kill my accounts and if I wasn't doing my job and i myself would participate in any war, then I would kill all (thats why I dont like war it gives negativt energi)

Iknow my job today and i just want to let people know my dutys, but tbh i would rather stand at spawnmap and fish all day LOL

Im out with my family so i had so answer this real fast.
Have a nice day.
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

2 quick thoughts...

First, IMO, the most game-appropriate answer, from a role-playing perspective, is that all clan buildings should always attack all non-clanned players. EDIT - though to be fair, the best course for role playing is not always the most thorough response for the game, I do realize that ;)

Second, if you all knew how little the GMs care about your clan wars, you'd be better off. Seriously, the GMs generally don't care for PvP in the first place (I don't recall there ever being a "successful" GM who was that type of player... I may be missing something, but definitely they are the minority of they exist at all) Furthermore, what they do care about with regard to PvP and clans is that the game is fair and fun, the rules help to make that true, and that the rules are followed - trust me when I tell you they are not biased toward helping one clan succeed over another... honestly, they could not care less - stop worrying about that and start giving them the benefit of the doubt and work with them to identify and fix problems instead of crying and abusing whatever game mechanics issues you find and the game will be better for it; plus you'll find less stress and more enjoyment. (no, this is not directed at andrew333 or anybody else, just a general observation)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

if non clanned players are banned from clanmaps or if all towers auto fire on them, some maps will need alternative routes. or teleporters
to get from wagon to tavern you almost have to cross a clanmap.
Leone

Post by Leone »

rearrow wrote:if non clanned players are banned from clanmaps or if all towers auto fire on them, some maps will need alternative routes. or teleporters
to get from wagon to tavern you almost have to cross a clanmap.
Isn't there a bridge on the map above wagon map that takes you to the tavern? Not in game to check so I might be wrong.