'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

death911

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by death911 »

Lol such a huge thread full of arguments.
It took me an hour to read all posts.
I will just say 1 thing guys we shouldn't quarrel among ourselves and maintain peace. Each and every matter can be solved peacefully. I think everyone is correct in their own way but one should try see things from the other's perspective too and avoid quarreling.
Attachments
69b68ea4037dcada734f15c188686c7f.jpg
69b68ea4037dcada734f15c188686c7f.jpg (65.95 KiB) Viewed 2218 times
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
Andrew333

Post by Andrew333 »

death911 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:02 pm Lol such a huge thread full of arguments.
I will just say 1 thing guys we shouldn't quarrel among ourselves and maintain peace. Each and every matter can be solved peacefully. I think everyone is correct in their own way but one should try see things from the other's perspective too and avoid quarreling.
You are right we need to understand one another to really find a solution, MadMikeal is right too, but see they shared their opinions and got shut off instead of having the other side share theirs, instead they just kaaaboomed their post like the opinion was dumb in the first place, that's why I stopped arguing about the rules cause for that and the way it was going they'd he no solution and yes it was an argument not a discussion.... if I sounded like I wanted throw shade not my intention just trying see if you see how things are being handle. I know it isn't easy for said "crybabies" to all up on you like you are god and can fix everything even though you wish you could you can't and it is very irritating having repeat yourself over and over ("talk to admin if have an issue") I get that you want to show people what they think is right is really gonna do a bigger wrong, but instead we can work out the flaws just need more comprehension
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
quickshot3

Post by quickshot3 »

Andrew333 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 pm
death911 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:02 pm Lol such a huge thread full of arguments.
You are right we need to understand one another to really find a solution, MadMikeal is right too, but see they shared their opinions and got shut off instead of having the other side share theirs, instead they just kaaaboomed their post like the opinion was dumb in the first place, that's why I stopped arguing about the rules cause for that and the way it was going they'd he no solution and yes it was an argument not a discussion.... if I sounded like I wanted throw shade not my intention just trying see if you see how things are being handle. I know it isn't easy for said "crybabies" to all up on you like you are god and can fix everything even though you wish you could you can't and it is very irritating having repeat yourself over and over ("talk to admin if have an issue") I get that you want to show people what they think is right is really gonna do a bigger wrong, but instead we can work out the flaws just need more comprehension
I did what they said. "Contact an admin"
I did that. explained from start to end. and if he wants proof I have screenshots.

It's been soon 24hr ago I sent him the msg.
I bet I'll get out of jail by the time i get an answer :lol:
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)