'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

quickshot3
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:06 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by quickshot3 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:58 am

ardesia wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:33 am
Rule 14, the one about Building spam, is the result of a long and accurate brainstorming - not only among GMs: there are posts in forum where several players contributed with their opinion.
Spam building had a peak, some months ago, turning so bad a habit to force the staff designing an on-purpose rule, resulting in an actual spamming reduction.
The rule can be not easy to understand, and it is true that there are cases when things are not clear. Say clan wars, and have grey areas.

Now, this is the text of the rule. I am highlighting the parts I believe to be relevant in this case:
  1. Spam Clan: Creating a "spam clan" for the sole purpose of adding more buildings to an area that is done with the intention of annoying other clans is forbidden. The owner of the spam building will be punished as well as the main clan that the owner is affiliated. If the owner of the spam clan cannot be directly linked to a main clan, the main clan that is benefiting from the spam buildings will be punished.
  2. Clan Base: Building inside or near your clan base is allowed. This includes buildings that are outside of your clan's base, but not located within an enemy base. If your clan does not have a base, and you place buildings in a contested area, this may be considered spam. If your clan only places buildings, but does not improve the buildings to green hp, your buildings may be considered spam. If your clan places buildings outside of your clan's established base, and into a contested area or within an enemy's base area, this may be considered spam.
  3. Contested Area: Any area that is outside of an established clan base can be considered a contested area. An area where an active war is taking place can be considered a contested area.
quickshot3's clan has no established base in 3.-3 map. He himself admitted he was building on the purpose of attacking another clan (point 1 of the rule), and his buildings have been placed very close to the other clan ones, while there was space to build elsewhere.
The area has recently been a war zone and IMO it follows under the "contested area" definition (point 3).
One of the buildings was green, this is true, but there were others at the same time, red, unfinished, placed so to be annoying for the other clan (point 1 again).
The intention of building so to disturb the other clan has been declared in this very thread, as well in at least another channel.

Before acting I've analysed all screenshots I've been sent (by at least three players), and game records as well.
It is my opinion that the clan was building only with the intention of being disturbing, an opinion confirmed by quickshot3 himself.

If he has evidences against this opinion, he is welcome producing them and I will evaluate them. I am human, and can be wrong.
If he did appeal admins already, I suggest him providing said evidence to the admin.

There are a few points in this thread I'd like to comment.
quickshot3 wrote: I saw GRUZ (mak228) clan . it had several buildings and walls inside of TFoW.
If you didn't report this to any GM, please do it as soon as possible.
benbaggen wrote: Another thing that really bugs me is y as the duke of AofD is she the one handling this problem.she clearly has some interest in this war....and may b why she handled the situation this way
As MadMikael already answered: yes, I've been duke of AofD. I've been active in clans life for quite a while, I know how clan war works, I know how building bases works. At joining the game staff, I left AofD and any other clan I was having alts in.
You can ask an admin for a check on any character of mine: I have no characters in any clan involved in real gameplay. I have no personal interest in clan wars, I side no clan.
quickshot3 wrote: Some players that is well known about the rules told me send them screenshots about me and ardesia conversation.
This is a point that youngsters (and not only them) often sadly miss. A private conversation on a social network - such as a FaceBook one - is private. Sharing parts of it with others, without the consent of all the involved ones, under certain conditions could be considered a violation of privacy laws.
I am fine with quickshot3 sharing screenshots of our chat with others - there's nothing to hide there.
I am just pointing this out because sharing screenshots of private conversations is never a good idea and could be dangerous.



Those 2 red buildings where green. if you actually looked at my screenshot you would see they where yellow. they where green but got red because the enemy clan was sieging.

So you telling me it's spam if I go against a clan and start building there ? they can destroy my buildings while I'm building duh. it's war Jesus I can't put buildings to work on them and get them high enough kill their catapults? And I confirm what exactly? it was a strategy and there is no spam in this.

I honestly have no idea how you thinking about this it's wrong in so many ways.


It's clan war. war happens. you telling me u can't build a tower near an enemy base to get it high lvl enough so it can kill them?

Then what is PvP and clan map??

This is not spamming. just a normal PvP. and I sold the complete castle that was shooting arrows when I relized I was outmached.


Now if I let the castle there it would be something else. that would be spamming. but I sold it because I knew I wouldn't be able get it high lvl while their tower is attacking me.

This is so wrong.
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
NightBaby
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by NightBaby » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:15 am

quickshot3 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:58 am

Those 2 red buildings where green. if you actually looked at my screenshot you would see they where yellow. they where green but got red because the enemy clan was sieging.

So you telling me it's spam if I go against a clan and start building there ? they can destroy my buildings while I'm building duh. it's war Jesus I can't put buildings to work on them and get them high enough kill their catapults? And I confirm what exactly? it was a strategy and there is no spam in this.

I honestly have no idea how you thinking about this it's wrong in so many ways.


It's clan war. war happens. you telling me u can't build a tower near an enemy base to get it high lvl enough so it can kill them?

Then what is PvP and clan map??

This is not spamming. just a normal PvP. and I sold the complete castle that was shooting arrows when I relized I was outmached.


Now if I let the castle there it would be something else. that would be spamming. but I sold it because I knew I wouldn't be able get it high lvl while their tower is attacking me.

This is so wrong.

I agree. I also think Ardesia didn't read haha2u's post. TfoW is his clan, since quickshot3 built in between both FTBC and TfoW, technically he was building in his friend's clan base because he wasn't inside FTBC walls or blocking a gate. He may have built in range, but he had permission and clan RUN had been made a few days ago, not to spam. We were building the buildings, if you went and looked at the logs like you claim, you would have seen these things. If you had both sides of the story rather than a false report, you would realize how terrible your judgement is. I'll stop right there, I've made my point.
"Pride had kept her running when love had betrayed her."
"Some scars don't hurt. Some scars are numb. Some scars rid you of the capacity to feel anything ever again."
benbaggen
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by benbaggen » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:21 am

U say u know how clan wars work.pls enlighten us as to one "clan war" u have been in.on top of that unless u gave aofd to a completely random person.the it was given to a friend or someone u trusted so yes u would have a invested interest in the well being of that clan.I'm mot try in to be rude here but just like the acc u jailed he fit the criteria of a spammer so u jailed and look in at the info and history u have with aofd u fit the criteria of a mod with a personal intrest in how this fight turns out.....not so nice when your the one being told your guilty just because of the fact u fit a "criteria" is it
quickshot3
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:06 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by quickshot3 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:25 am

NightBaby wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:15 am
quickshot3 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:58 am

Those 2 red buildings where green. if you actually looked at my screenshot you would see they where yellow. they where green but got red because the enemy clan was sieging.

So you telling me it's spam if I go against a clan and start building there ? they can destroy my buildings while I'm building duh. it's war Jesus I can't put buildings to work on them and get them high enough kill their catapults? And I confirm what exactly? it was a strategy and there is no spam in this.

I honestly have no idea how you thinking about this it's wrong in so many ways.


It's clan war. war happens. you telling me u can't build a tower near an enemy base to get it high lvl enough so it can kill them?

Then what is PvP and clan map??

This is not spamming. just a normal PvP. and I sold the complete castle that was shooting arrows when I relized I was outmached.


Now if I let the castle there it would be something else. that would be spamming. but I sold it because I knew I wouldn't be able get it high lvl while their tower is attacking me.

This is so wrong.

I agree. I also think Ardesia didn't read haha2u's post. TfoW is his clan, since quickshot3 built in between both FTBC and TfoW, technically he was building in his friend's clan base because he wasn't inside FTBC walls or blocking a gate. He may have built in range, but he had permission and clan RUN had been made a few days ago, not to spam. We were building the buildings, if you went and looked at the logs like you claim, you would have seen these things. If you had both sides of the story rather than a false report, you would realize how terrible your judgement is. I'll stop right there, I've made my point.

What really pissed me off is. I can't use a strategy by building my clan between my ally clan and my enemy clan whole my enemies are asleep? That is just pure bull.
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
User avatar
MadMikael
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada (EST time zone)

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by MadMikael » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 am

benbaggen wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:21 am
U say u know how clan wars work.pls enlighten us as to one "clan war" u have been in.on top of that unless u gave aofd to a completely random person.the it was given to a friend or someone u trusted so yes u would have a invested interest in the well being of that clan.I'm mot try in to be rude here but just like the acc u jailed he fit the criteria of a spammer so u jailed and look in at the info and history u have with aofd u fit the criteria of a mod with a personal intrest in how this fight turns out.....not so nice when your the one being told your guilty just because of the fact u fit a "criteria" is it
You contradict yourself in so many ways... I am so confused...
You say on one hand, that you want a GM with clan experience, and when you get one, you say how bad that is?
Make up your mind.

As for the rest of your comment.
You're just perpetuating something you've already been explained.
Did you know, there are game rules, forum rules, and staff rules?
Look at the staff one sometime.

She is a GM. That means, she has the responsibility to evaluate a player's actions and act.
She also has access to resources that assist her in such a job.

You are a player.
Your only resources are what you've seen and what you've heard from others - extremely limited.

Does she fit the criteria? Sure.
So what do you do?
Getting heated on the forum, and trying to make others believe she's a cheater somehow, based solely on your opinions made from limited knowledge does not help, and yes, it can be considered slanderous.
You've been asked now, more than once, to contact an admin with your evidence.
She herself has even asked you to do so.

Why contact an admin?
Because it's the admins who check up on the GMs, and evaluate their actions. If she is indeed involved like you try to claim, they will deal with it.

Either contact an admin, or drop it.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
User avatar
DwarfTank
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 am
Location: America (United States
Contact:

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by DwarfTank » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

This is simply laughable at how wrong GMs can be at times, and still refuse to own up to their being wrong.

No such "spamming" was committed, no rules were broken, these very accusations is why many of my "elite gamer friends" refuse to play FT.

What ever happened to "GMs don't get involved in clan affairs?"

I see that lasted about as long as a metal spoon in a microwave.



I am no stranger to any part of this game, many players come to me for help before even considering asking anyone else, much less any of the GMs, say DwarfTank abd at least 90% of the players know him, I recently retired from game, sorry to all those that didn't already know, but I just can't stay playing a game full of so much allowed corruption.


I side with those in the right, always have and that will never change, KLASYK has been jailed unjustly plain and simple.



I've said my final piece, My final farewell: Oivu mesha avinttota, xestan ashin oita ventu, nost vean oghta veen ashebenka, mes vi DwarfTank.(you don't need to know what I said in my own language.)


Many of you will be missed, enjoy the many works I helped to get into this game, I've put a ton of time into trying to make this game better, yes most of my work involves the many skins in game, maybe if things go back to the way they were when I first started playing I will return, but corruption seldom improves and only typically gets much worse.

Mes vi DwarfTank Oivu mesha avinttota.
DwarfTank-lvl2054(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2473
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
quickshot3
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:06 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by quickshot3 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 am

MadMikael wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 am
benbaggen wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:21 am
U say u know how clan wars work.pls enlighten us as to one "clan war" u have been in.on top of that unless u gave aofd to a completely random person.the it was given to a friend or someone u trusted so yes u would have a invested interest in the well being of that clan.I'm mot try in to be rude here but just like the acc u jailed he fit the criteria of a spammer so u jailed and look in at the info and history u have with aofd u fit the criteria of a mod with a personal intrest in how this fight turns out.....not so nice when your the one being told your guilty just because of the fact u fit a "criteria" is it
You contradict yourself in so many ways... I am so confused...
You say on one hand, that you want a GM with clan experience, and when you get one, you say how bad that is?
Make up your mind.

As for the rest of your comment.
You're just perpetuating something you've already been explained.
Did you know, there are game rules, forum rules, and staff rules?
Look at the staff one sometime.

She is a GM. That means, she has the responsibility to evaluate a player's actions and act.
She also has access to resources that assist her in such a job.

You are a player.
Your only resources are what you've seen and what you've heard from others - extremely limited.

Does she fit the criteria? Sure.
So what do you do?
Getting heated on the forum, and trying to make others believe she's a cheater somehow, based solely on your opinions made from limited knowledge does not help, and yes, it can be considered slanderous.
You've been asked now, more than once, to contact an admin with your evidence.
She herself has even asked you to do so.

Why contact an admin?
Because it's the admins who check up on the GMs, and evaluate their actions. If she is indeed involved like you try to claim, they will deal with it.

Either contact an admin, or drop it.



I reported to admin like an hour ago, explained exactly what happens I hope he check loggs etc .

I did drop it but I've been waiting whole day for ardesia reply here and she finally did. I'm not trying make anyone look bad but justice is justice I'm not gonna just sit and get punished for something that is bull.

What she saying still doesn't make sense bc I haven't broken of any of those rules

simply what u saying is we all pretty much standing here saying our opinions all sudden we trying make someone look like a cheater or whatever? Wow.

Also I did not tell anyone do this I asked them if this was fair or not and they asked for the conversation and the screenshots. and I showed them didn't say a word about "Hey let's go vs the GM or whatever" of that's what u think.

I'm here just saying my right and opinion as it goes for report to an admin I already done. and I really hope he does some research on it.

Like I said before if I deserved the punishment id just pay my time in jail but No. I don't deserve it. and seems like I'm not the only one thinks that.
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
User avatar
MadMikael
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada (EST time zone)

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by MadMikael » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:56 am

DwarfTank30 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

What ever happened to "GMs don't get involved in clan affairs?"
What happened?? Someone filled a clan map with buildings. Repeatedly.
Talked about for months.
Thats's what got us here.
DwarfTank30 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

I am no stranger to any part of this game, many players come to me for help before even considering asking anyone else, much less any of the GMs, say DwarfTank abd at least 90% of the players know him, I recently retired from game, sorry to all those that didn't already know, but I just can't stay playing a game full of so much allowed corruption.


I side with those in the right, always have and that will never change, KLASYK has been jailed unjustly plain and simple.
You've always been a great roleplayer, great at telling stories.
DwarfTank30 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

I've said my final piece, My final farewell: Oivu mesha avinttota, xestan ashin oita ventu, nost vean oghta veen ashebenka, mes vi DwarfTank.(you don't need to know what I said in my own language.)


Many of you will be missed, enjoy the many works I helped to get into this game, I've put a ton of time into trying to make this game better, yes most of my work involves the many skins in game, maybe if things go back to the way they were when I first started playing I will return, but corruption seldom improves and only typically gets much worse.

Mes vi DwarfTank Oivu mesha avinttota.
Your work was always appreciated, yes.
Have a happy retirement.
Don't lose your knack for telling stories though. That's one of your strengths, as well as your art abilities.


EDIT:
quickshot3 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 am

simply what u saying is we all pretty much standing here saying our opinions all sudden we trying make someone look like a cheater or whatever? Wow.
I was referring to the phrase I quoted, which you also quoted. I stand by my comment.
quickshot3 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 am
Also I did not tell anyone do this I asked them if this was fair or not and they asked for the conversation and the screenshots. and I showed them didn't say a word about "Hey let's go vs the GM or whatever" of that's what u think.

I'm here just saying my right and opinion as it goes for report to an admin I already done. and I really hope he does some research on it.

Like I said before if I deserved the punishment id just pay my time in jail but No. I don't deserve it. and seems like I'm not the only one thinks that.
This is the problem. Too many thoughts, intentions, and what not are being thrown up.
Fact is, evidence points the other way.
Maybe an admin will find something she missed.
It's possible.
But when I mentioned the "profile" thing, it was not based on thoughts or opinions, it was based on the evidence before me.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
User avatar
DwarfTank
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 am
Location: America (United States
Contact:

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by DwarfTank » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:07 am

MadMikael wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:56 am
DwarfTank30 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

What ever happened to "GMs don't get involved in clan affairs?"
What happened?? Someone filled a clan map with buildings. Repeatedly.
Talked about for months.
Thats's what got us here.
DwarfTank30 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

I am no stranger to any part of this game, many players come to me for help before even considering asking anyone else, much less any of the GMs, say DwarfTank abd at least 90% of the players know him, I recently retired from game, sorry to all those that didn't already know, but I just can't stay playing a game full of so much allowed corruption.


I side with those in the right, always have and that will never change, KLASYK has been jailed unjustly plain and simple.
You've always been a great roleplayer, great at telling stories.
DwarfTank30 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

I've said my final piece, My final farewell: Oivu mesha avinttota, xestan ashin oita ventu, nost vean oghta veen ashebenka, mes vi DwarfTank.(you don't need to know what I said in my own language.)


Many of you will be missed, enjoy the many works I helped to get into this game, I've put a ton of time into trying to make this game better, yes most of my work involves the many skins in game, maybe if things go back to the way they were when I first started playing I will return, but corruption seldom improves and only typically gets much worse.

Mes vi DwarfTank Oivu mesha avinttota.
Your work was always appreciated, yes.
Have a happy retirement.
Don't lose your knack for telling stories though. That's one of your strengths, as well as your art abilities.


EDIT:
quickshot3 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 am

simply what u saying is we all pretty much standing here saying our opinions all sudden we trying make someone look like a cheater or whatever? Wow.
I was referring to the phrase I quoted, which you also quoted. I stand by my comment.
quickshot3 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 am
Also I did not tell anyone do this I asked them if this was fair or not and they asked for the conversation and the screenshots. and I showed them didn't say a word about "Hey let's go vs the GM or whatever" of that's what u think.

I'm here just saying my right and opinion as it goes for report to an admin I already done. and I really hope he does some research on it.

Like I said before if I deserved the punishment id just pay my time in jail but No. I don't deserve it. and seems like I'm not the only one thinks that.
This is the problem. Too many thoughts, intentions, and what not are being thrown up.
Fact is, evidence points the other way.
Maybe an admin will find something she missed.
It's possible.
But when I mentioned the "profile" thing, it was not based on thoughts or opinions, it was based on the evidence before me.
Either I am just tired from being awake for 35hrs straight and having worked a full 11hr shift last night and as result I am reading into some of what you said too much that is comes off a bit cryptic, or it really is cryptic, I will read again after I have a good rest.


I'm a writter yes, but not a story teller, that insights me as a lier which I absolutely am not, for now I sleep, I will read again when I wake.
DwarfTank-lvl2054(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2473
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
quickshot3
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:06 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by quickshot3 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 am

MadMikael wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:56 am
DwarfTank30 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

What ever happened to "GMs don't get involved in clan affairs?"
What happened?? Someone filled a clan map with buildings. Repeatedly.
Talked about for months.
Thats's what got us here.
DwarfTank30 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

I am no stranger to any part of this game, many players come to me for help before even considering asking anyone else, much less any of the GMs, say DwarfTank abd at least 90% of the players know him, I recently retired from game, sorry to all those that didn't already know, but I just can't stay playing a game full of so much allowed corruption.


I side with those in the right, always have and that will never change, KLASYK has been jailed unjustly plain and simple.
You've always been a great roleplayer, great at telling stories.
DwarfTank30 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

I've said my final piece, My final farewell: Oivu mesha avinttota, xestan ashin oita ventu, nost vean oghta veen ashebenka, mes vi DwarfTank.(you don't need to know what I said in my own language.)


Many of you will be missed, enjoy the many works I helped to get into this game, I've put a ton of time into trying to make this game better, yes most of my work involves the many skins in game, maybe if things go back to the way they were when I first started playing I will return, but corruption seldom improves and only typically gets much worse.

Mes vi DwarfTank Oivu mesha avinttota.
Your work was always appreciated, yes.
Have a happy retirement.
Don't lose your knack for telling stories though. That's one of your strengths, as well as your art abilities.


EDIT:
quickshot3 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 am

simply what u saying is we all pretty much standing here saying our opinions all sudden we trying make someone look like a cheater or whatever? Wow.
I was referring to the phrase I quoted, which you also quoted. I stand by my comment.
quickshot3 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 am
Also I did not tell anyone do this I asked them if this was fair or not and they asked for the conversation and the screenshots. and I showed them didn't say a word about "Hey let's go vs the GM or whatever" of that's what u think.

I'm here just saying my right and opinion as it goes for report to an admin I already done. and I really hope he does some research on it.

Like I said before if I deserved the punishment id just pay my time in jail but No. I don't deserve it. and seems like I'm not the only one thinks that.
This is the problem. Too many thoughts, intentions, and what not are being thrown up.
Fact is, evidence points the other way.
Maybe an admin will find something she missed.
It's possible.
But when I mentioned the "profile" thing, it was not based on thoughts or opinions, it was based on the evidence before me.
Uh I had permission build There by TFoW. wich I built near their base. technically TFoW owned that spot I put my buildings at but their buildings got while the war was on. So ya I had permission by their duke as he mentioned in post here.

It's not spamming if u building on it. it says on the rules.

I wasn't alone in the clan. I had 3 members with me. wich ardesia said I was alone but even have ss me my builders working on a fully complete tower.

Red hp buildings? My screenshot shows that they where green before but got sieges and was in range of their tower so I couldn't repair .

annoying the clan? It's litterly war. It's not annoying if I build my clan near their base so we can use that building to kill their catapults. it's strategy wich mabey ardesia should look into since she not so much into PvP and clan wars.

Only rule I've broken wich isn't an official rule, it's not on FT rules so ya. You need to at least have 1 alliance to build legally on a clan map? It's bull.



Now many stuff been said I hope none personal taking. I'm just here standing for my justice and opinion. and it looks like some people agrees with em. Thanks for listening out. Ardesia I hope no hard feelings but u also recommended urself posting it on forum if I'm not exactly happy with it. :oops: :(
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
Post Reply