'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Andrew333
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:01 am

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by Andrew333 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:18 am

I find it weird every time something happens to the non Russian side somehow there's tons of evidence and rules that pop out of nowhere, or were edited at some minute. But when Russians spam gms go to base and all of a sudden "base isn't close completely, they on their territory" little things but when it's one of us it's even smaller things that we are found guilty for I mean have logs checked on us they don't even check the Russians logs :?: :roll: just say this and that "no rules broken" but this is a stretch clearly had permission from side they were building on which back when that was required now only need evidence and logs and with a brief hammer slam it's proclaimed guilty. Am not pointing finger just using "evidence" from actual spams that were ignored? I think that's the Word. Ik mad gonna have something to say like "what report who you report it to" what does that matter now isn't like something will be done anyways...just saying :?
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
dragkar
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by dragkar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:01 am

MadMikael wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 pm
You're absolutely right.
Let's just scrap the rule and go back to the way it was.
Because that worked.

How would you describe a "spam clan"?
Enlighten me.
You show up in an unknown situation, and you have to decide.
How would you describe it?
Oh, I'm not talking the easy ones that are "black and white"..
I'm talking grey area here.

We've all put some opinions in when this rule was being formed.
Now it's there - but that doesn't mean it can't change.

If you really have a better method, please share.
If you build a building and its being lvled up by any judgment its not a spam clan... if it was enemys couldnet build fortifications and siege other clans... this is part of game strategy.. an unleveled group of building only set to block without any of them being leveld is probably spam.
And if its gray area such as the case described a player shouldent get one week jail for it maybr a warning if the mod is in a bad mood..
User avatar
naughty_boy
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:18 am
Location: behind PC
Contact:

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by naughty_boy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:17 pm

About the spam clans, as far as ik this rule has been published while APEX and rod was fighting vs LEV and SLXO and TRIO, (most of us were there during that time) as far as ik, we were always talking with stuff team about SLXO and its allies that they r doing that and after a bit long time that rule stpalished, i clearly saw that gotu (witch sold its base ) camed and by smaping walls on SMRF doors blocked em. And i found its been sold to LEV, btw after a few months , As we know we had a fight with ADIK , CRUS were built that days, and im sure that i saw Dahobbit there multiple times and Akkiles as watchman there, i even saw in fb that DaHobbit was sieging spam buildings and they were for CRUZ ( clan name wasnt CRUZ but it was one of ADIK allies) and in was in the MEGA base ( " NOT OUT OF BASE,KLASYK buulding were not inside ftbc base to be count as blocking ways or spam! Also, if GMs can chek logs about the buulding that out on a clan map, why u dont check the spot around the 2850 Tower of TFoW wich its is south of em base?! Im sure u will saw alot of loggs of grey castle witch was blocking tower range to stop us to get catapults,
We say GMs can check logs ( As they always say) so why this time thay just telling about the rules wich (as far as ik) "we" asked stuff team to make this rule?!! Im sure a person who hate spaming buildings and hate this way fighting , wont break the rule that he and his friend were fighting to have that rule in clan wars!

And i really wanna know how much GMs have access to game datales, cuz ik the war time between FTBC nad TfoW is less then a month and we can count it a short time.

Ik human can do mistake and we are not always doing the good jobs, but we always need to check back and say that " Yes I was wrong! " It wont be really count as shame and its not just a game that we can say ok nevermind it , We spent our time and money just like others. We are not little kids to LIE to get out from PUNISH or JAIL!
Tnx :)
______________________________________________________________________
I hate the moment When suddenly My anger Turn into tears...
User avatar
Akkilles
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:55 pm

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by Akkilles » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:46 pm

I don't wanna comment nothing here about the decisions or the punishment..
I have my own Opinions, but I'll keep it to myself and to the team.

If you have an issue PM one Admin and bring your opinions/issues with you.

As we all know there are rules to follow and if you don't have a better solution than complaining here because of any decisions was made.

Then it's probably better not to let your aggression destroy this community.

We all love this game and for the most people here , we know deep down inside that this is only a game and should not affect your real life, but it does somehow. JUST BE CAREFUL for what you want or YOU CAN LOOSE IT ALL.

I simply choose the positive things because, thats what keeps me going.
Forgiving and understanding should be the first words to learn.

I think this thread is loosing the point and more and more keeps complaining about things that should belong in the past Maybe Admin want to delete this thread ? . I agree we are not perfect and I'm glad I'm not. :)
-=srGM.Akkilles=-

Currently retired and will not answer nor do any GM work.

Useful link:
GAME RULES

Send private message to GM inbox !
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711 IF YOU NEED HELP.
quickshot3
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:06 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by quickshot3 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:39 pm

Akkilles wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:46 pm
I don't wanna comment nothing here about the decisions or the punishment..
I have my own Opinions, but I'll keep it to myself and to the team.

If you have an issue PM one Admin and bring your opinions/issues with you.

As we all know there are rules to follow and if you don't have a better solution than complaining here because of any decisions was made.


Then it's probably better not to let your aggression destroy this community.

We all love this game and for the most people here , we know deep down inside that this is only a game and should not affect your real life, but it does somehow. JUST BE CAREFUL for what you want or YOU CAN LOOSE IT ALL.

I simply choose the positive things because, thats what keeps me going.
Forgiving and understanding should be the first words to learn.

I think this thread is loosing the point and more and more keeps complaining about things that should belong in the past Maybe Admin want to delete this thread ? . I agree we are not perfect and I'm glad I'm not. :)



I don't think it should be deleted and to be honest it's not even going our of control. People just telling their opinions about some rules that existed and some that doesn't exist. mabey they need to exist

Either way to me it looks like there is players that is not happy with the rules and now actually talking about it and perhaps they not happy with it. perhaps they suggest something better.

Either way (My opinion) I don't think this should be deleted. instead the GMs should take advantage of this and perhaps it opens their eyes. mabey there is stuff they didn't know until know even tho they GMs.

I'm starting to like posting on forum, it feels good to be heard.
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
User avatar
naughty_boy
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:18 am
Location: behind PC
Contact:

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by naughty_boy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Akkilles wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:46 pm
I don't wanna comment nothing here about the decisions or the punishment..
I have my own Opinions, but I'll keep it to myself and to the team.
Well , We have our own Opinions too and as we learnt in real life we r free to explain em :)
also the subject we r talking about is exactly about the punishment that GMs considered and we r telling its not right with this tons of proves and screenshots etc and as there is nothing to hide.


If you have an issue PM one Admin and bring your opinions/issues with you.
That's why This Topic has been sent on forum ;)

As we all know there are rules to follow and if you don't have a better solution than complaining here because of any decisions was made.
Yes! We all know we have rules and we should to Obey them but, not when we saw somthing wnet wrong about them! We are trying to find a way and solve problems, That's why we have rules in game

Then it's probably better not to let your aggression destroy this community.
If we were trying to destroy here none would vote to any players to be a GM :( yes we are free to say our opinions but we have to see the REACTIONS too

We all love this game and for the most people here , we know deep down inside that this is only a game and should not affect your real life, but it does somehow. JUST BE CAREFUL for what you want or YOU CAN LOOSE IT ALL.
Exactly ! We don't wanna loose anything!

I simply choose the positive things because, thats what keeps me going.
Forgiving and understanding should be the first words to learn.
As u keep going by SIMPLY choosing positive things ( Well Good Luck) We are trying to know why we lost our Positive choices too!

I think this thread is loosing the point and more and more keeps complaining about things that should belong in the past Maybe Admin want to delete this thread ? . I agree we are not perfect and I'm glad I'm not. :)
With they all Respect I have to GM team , You are wrong, If this Methos was gonna be aplyed, This forum and game would be destroy cuz making ppl limited to talk about they problems ;)
______________________________________________________________________
I hate the moment When suddenly My anger Turn into tears...
User avatar
Ryaca
Posts: 2681
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:52 am

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by Ryaca » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:45 pm

It's really annoying when players quote a really long post
BOO!:ghost:
User avatar
Akkilles
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:55 pm

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by Akkilles » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:59 pm

Ryaca wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:45 pm
It's really annoying when players quote a really long post
LOL i agree , it takes time to read everything :lol:

As we say in Swedish "Det du bäddar får du ligga" if you want you can Google it up it's really explain how to be smart LOL.
As for this thread the point is allready being heard and that's why we should let the past to be apart of our experience. If a person ONLY see the problems and don't contribute in any solutions , then it's better to be quiet IMO
-=srGM.Akkilles=-

Currently retired and will not answer nor do any GM work.

Useful link:
GAME RULES

Send private message to GM inbox !
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711 IF YOU NEED HELP.
quickshot3
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:06 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by quickshot3 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Akkilles wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:59 pm
Ryaca wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:45 pm
It's really annoying when players quote a really long post
LOL i agree , it takes time to read everything :lol:

As we say in Swedish "Det du bäddar får du ligga" if you want you can Google it up it's really explain how to be smart LOL.
As for this thread the point is allready being heard and that's why we should let the past to be apart of our experience. If a person ONLY see the problems and don't contribute in any solutions , then it's better to be quiet IMO
So ya I'm jail 1 week for no reason still after what I seen the rules. no rules where broken. But still I pay for it. It feels warming. (sarcasm)

What feels warm is players I barley know most of these ppl actually support me and agrees. I don't forget this.


And also I found this, i hope it brings back some memories.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180123-142844.jpg
Screenshot_20180123-142844.jpg (993.79 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
User avatar
MadMikael
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada (EST time zone)

Re: 'Settling a Disagreeance on Accusations of Spam Building

Post by MadMikael » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:44 pm

This thread is going nowhere.
It's just full of negativity and bashing.
And yet, if I were to act on that, I'd get bashed for that too.
Just supposed to sit here and take it.
Thanks.

Most of the arguments here are opinions, and that's fine, but that does not help.
Why?
Because no one is proposing solutions to the inherent problem that are within GM ability to handle.
Knowing there is a problem is only the first step. We knew that long ago.
Still waiting for the experts here to propose real solutions.
And no, just saying "we were wrong" and releasing is not a solution.
It is now an admin situation as I understand it - the player said he contacted an admin.
So the GM get to sit out now if they like. It's above our heads.
Posting here demanding release will fall on deaf ears.

So, have fun with your little hate fest.

Anyone who has serious solutions, you are encouraged to start a new thread.
Suggestions is the best forum for that.
How the rule can be improved or changed, stuff like that.
That forum is more strict - negative comments not invited.

For game mechanic changes - that's the realm of compbatant.
That is not in the scope of the GMs abilities.
You'll need to convince him that this needs to be changed.

Good luck.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Post Reply