Too many clan maps

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Captain Johnson

Re: Too many clan maps

Post by Captain Johnson »

FT should only have one clan map. There would be brutal wars for land constantly.
:)

Johnsonson
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Captain Johnson wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:57 am FT should only have one clan map. There would be brutal wars for land constantly.

Johnsonson
I am not against that idea

Even an arena for pvp

Would be a lot of fun
BOO!:ghost:
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

So now that shdw is a bunch of high lvls you want war?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

h4t3rz wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:12 am So now that shdw is a bunch of high lvls you want war?
I don't speak for ShdW. You can ask them if you want. I have very little influence over what ShdW does.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Lol just seems like you want clan wars yet i have never seen you fight. You always seem to nice to fight 😂😂
Ryaca wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:53 am
h4t3rz wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:12 am So now that shdw is a bunch of high lvls you want war?
I don't speak for ShdW. You can ask them if you want. I have very little influence over what ShdW does.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

h4t3rz wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:09 am Lol just seems like you want clan wars yet i have never seen you fight. You always seem to nice to fight 😂😂
Ryaca wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:53 am
I don't really want clan wars. That's not the point I'm trying to make so I'm sorry if i wasnt clear enough. My biggest complaint stems from newer players complaining that there aren't enough clan maps. The truth is that there are too many. But because some clans are greedy and create alts to establish bases on other maps which shouldn't be allowed(the FT team changed it so clans can only build on one map for a reason), there are spaces taken up by clans that already have bases on other maps and those spaces should be available for newer players that are new to the game and want to establish a newer clan. This is unfair to them which is sad because newer players deserve to be treated better especially from veteran players that should know better.

And bases that just sit to look like a decoration isn't really fair when those spaces could and should be available for newer players that would have that space bustling with activity.

That is the whole point of my topic here and in suggestions. I believe things need to change. Jailing shared accounts is only the first step and several accounts have been jailed so far and i consider that a victory. Those players only hurt this game.

In closing i would just like to say that i feel very strongly about this whether i am right Or wrong. Please don't hold that against me. I'm just trying to voice my opinion on these forums.

I appreciate your feedback haters as you are more experienced at the clan warfare aspect of FT than i am. I'm really just a noob and i have no shame in saying that.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I agree we dont need more maps. Will leave the rest alone 😄
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

h4t3rz wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:30 am I agree we dont need more maps. Will leave the rest alone 😄
Lol ok :D
Leone

Post by Leone »

Ryaca wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:43 am
Captain Johnson wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:57 am FT should only have one clan map. There would be brutal wars for land constantly.

Johnsonson
I am not against that idea

Even an arena for pvp

Would be a lot of fun
The arena is already there underneath Martek 100gp city. Underused? Undoubtedly! Probably as you could argue all game maps (except spawn and 0, -1) are currently potential arenas for pvp. This being the case, why would people gather in one area? Perhaps a rethink is required? Idk.
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

Well ry I agree with people using multiple clans but the decoration thing I do not. If they are an old clan and are still here they deserve to be there. If someone wants to take them down then it's as simple as sieging them away. And people can't say they can't do it because iv wiped clans alone befor it just takes time. And if u want that space u gota take the time. Also once the spaces are filled again with all clans that are not one person with multiple clans and is all owned by different people will put us back at new people complaining they can't build. If they really want a spot u do what u do in a mmorpg. U make friends u gather members that will join and gather the items u need and the good u need then make the clan and get ur siege's then tare them down and if uv made good high lvl friends or not u keep coming back till there gone. That's wat clan life is supposed to be. It's all fair in love and war my friend.