Too many clan maps

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

NightBaby

Re: Too many clan maps

Post by NightBaby »

Ryaca wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:53 am Clan maps take up half of the worldmap
How? Aren't there only like six clan maps? How many maps and dungeons are there? Can you count them? 6 vs how many? :lol:
Does life really get better?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

h4t3rz wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:24 am So five weeks later were not suppose to comment on ideas?

This is a forum full of many opinions.

The idea of clans needing tax or mataince is a good idea.

The new clan maps allow low levels a chance to build. Without the new maps you nor i would have bases.

Do we need more? No.

I do agree the ladders and portal map is cheap, but hey some clans need to hide 😉.

You dont see people building? Do you watch 247? Because i see people on most maps.

Anyways good day!
Agreed

The ladders should not be and you are right

I also agree that we don't need any more

And i definitely agree on the maintenance idea

I would really like to see this implemented

You have a good day also
Last edited by Ryaca on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
BOO!:ghost:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

NightBaby wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:39 am
Ryaca wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:53 am Clan maps take up half of the worldmap
How? Aren't there only like six clan maps? How many maps and dungeons are there? Can you count them? 6 vs how many? :lol:
There are 7 clan maps at the moment

I don't believe that we need any more
benbaggen

Post by benbaggen »

U talk about dead clans and useless maps. I got a question, how long has your clan had a base? Becuse I can tell u my clan has had there base years.u have no clue what struggles we went through to clear a spot out, establish and build our base.at that time there was 2 clan maps.think about that.then we spent the next year.l lvling our buildings.have u even played ft for a year? So yes some clans are off actually playing the game and grinding now there clans are made. so some older map will b empty of people because there out playing the game. What I don't understand is if these maps are full of "dead" clan.then why is no one able to destroy them? Especially if the maps always empty
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

benbaggen wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:26 am U talk about dead clans and useless maps. I got a question, how long has your clan had a base? Becuse I can tell u my clan has had there base years.u have no clue what struggles we went through to clear a spot out, establish and build our base.at that time there was 2 clan maps.think about that.then we spent the next year.l lvling our buildings.have u even played ft for a year? So yes some clans are off actually playing the game and grinding not there clans are made so some older map will b empty of people venues there out playing the game. What I don't understand is if these maps are full of "dead" clan.then why is no one able to destroy them? Especially if the maps always empty
You're absolutely right

I am a complete noob

What was i thinking trying to voice my opinion

I obviously haven't been playing long enough to have earned that right

I'll go back to just playing the game and let you veteran experts make all of the suggestions

Just a warning to all of the noobs like me:

Don't try to voice your opinion because the veteran players know everything and we noobs don't need to be heard

We are just completely stupid and do not know anything
benbaggen

Post by benbaggen »

Maybe u should go grab a seige and hit a few of these "dead clan" and c there response times. take the time to learn about what your talking about.do not b lazy and look at a map and say o no one here, must b a dead map
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Yes most these so called bases are built and the dukes are building new ones.
benbaggen wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:52 am Maybe u should go grab a seige and hit a few of these "dead clan" and c there response times. take the time to learn about what your talking about.do not b lazy and look at a map and say o no one here, must b a dead map
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

h4t3rz wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:39 am You speak of maps being inactive but many of us soent months on that island killing AC , Trio and building new clans to take there spot.
We all know how that happened and that was an isolated incident that will never happen again. Paying real money to get a clan duke to sell a wall to allow seigers in and then hiding behind trios allys base so that trio cannot retaliate doesn't exactly sound fair. But i guess whatever it takes to win. Any means necessary. :roll: everyone knows that that island map will never see any action again hence me calling it a dead clan map.
h4t3rz wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:39 am You want in do what we did killem.
I don't want in and never did. I'm pointing out that there are maps that are useless wasted space. Period
h4t3rz wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:24 am You dont see people building? Do you watch 247? Because i see people on most maps
I don't need to watch 24/7. I go to clan maps often and there are two maps that i NEVER SEE ANY1 ON. That's the theory of probability. If i go there 20 times at different times of the day and see no players there is a good chance that the map is DEAD.
h4t3rz wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:24 am Without the new maps you nor i would have bases.
This is exactly my point. Clan maps are supposed to have much activity. Having a base should be a constant battle. If you play any other mmorpg that has clan warfare, those bases are always bustling with activity. This is how it should be. Whether you or i have a base isn't the point. Clans aren't supposed to have bases just sitting there for years taking up space. If you or i were to lose our bases that's just how it's supposed to be. If you or i didn't like it isn't the point. That's how it was originally intended. That proves my point that there are too many clan maps. There aren't enough players that actually join clans and play FT to even justify having 7 clan maps.
benbaggen wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:26 am U talk about dead clans and useless maps. I got a question, how long has your clan had a base? Becuse I can tell u my clan has had there base years.u have no clue what struggles we went through to clear a spot out, establish and build our base.
That's my point exactly. You said "years". Claiming you've had a base for years and having a base that just sits there is really nothing to brag about. How long I've been playing or how long i have had a base is irrelevant. That map just sits there collecting dust and Cobwebs.
benbaggen wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:52 am Maybe u should go grab a seige and hit a few of these "dead clan" and c there response times. take the time to learn about what your talking about.do not b lazy and look at a map and say o no one here, must b a dead map
The point is is that i don't have to need to or want to. I am not lazy, and i travel the FT maps everyday. I have never missed one day since i started playing. Just because i do not seige does not make me lazy. I enjoy doing other things I the game. All of these points i have made will hopefully get the GM/ADMIN team to maybe take a look at the current clan maps situation. At the very least i hope that my efforts here will convince the FT teamto not make any more clan maps.

In closing i would like to say that i sincerely hope that the clan building maintenance idea does get implemented. This would require clans to build mine and chop on a weekly basis. They would be required to put mucheffort into their bases to keep their buildings and walls in top shape. This would also deter players from making alts and building on other maps as they would be very busy maintaining their bases and not just having a base that just sits there. And now with accounts not being allowed to be shared the clan map may actually go back to being the way that it was originally intended.

BOO! :D :ghost:
benbaggen

Post by benbaggen »

U don't think these clan that have been around for a long time don't have large amounts of gold in clan.and if there was a upkeep added to clans how easy it would be for even one member to keep gold flowing in .think about it a 750 weapons sells what 81m at the shop and these are simple to craft
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

benbaggen wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:31 pm U don't think these clan that have been around for a long time don't have large amounts of gold in clan.and if there was a upkeep added to clans how easy it would be for even one member to keep gold flowing in .think about it a 750 weapons sells what 81m at the shop and these are simple to craft
That's not what i mean. I mean that clan members would have to physically make an appearance at their base to actually do repairs. It would require a team effort. How much gold a clan has isn't the point.