Hellwave

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

naughty_boy

Re: Hellwave

Post by naughty_boy »

Khmer we are not thinking about a super power thing here! ;)
also ogres are not strong vs a sword too.
im talking about the PvP balance.

this is a game and all kind of players/characters need to be balanced.

a 5K mage with sieges has chance to kill +7K player (melees and archer.)
also some mobs in game has magic resist and damage resist to like elder trappers. its not bad id player have this chance
too.
Also this days PvP means bigger lvl must win.
but we all know person with good strategy should have a chance to win in battles too.
im not mean that a lvl 100 sword come and kill a 500 mage :lol:
but its not gonna make a good moment when ppl who dont know how to fight fair with another player use 7 ppl to block mages heal and 5 more ppl to atk mage!

all player spending money,time and their life on this game and trying hard to reach the top.
we have rules to make game a better place. :)
So we need to improve them too.

all i want to say is it that sieges/ resistance of magic and damage makes PvP moment a bit unfair.
also its cool that a 500 sword kill a 5K melee char :lol: but totally not fair.

Goodluck.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

naughty_boy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:28 pm Khmer we are not thinking about a super power thing here! ;)
also ogres are not strong vs a sword too.
im talking about the PvP balance.

this is a game and all kind of players/characters need to be balanced.

a 5K mage with sieges has chance to kill +7K player (melees and archer.)
also some mobs in game has magic resist and damage resist to like elder trappers. its not bad id player have this chance
too.
Also this days PvP means bigger lvl must win.
but we all know person with good strategy should have a chance to win in battles too.
im not mean that a lvl 100 sword come and kill a 500 mage :lol:
but its not gonna make a good moment when ppl who dont know how to fight fair with another player use 7 ppl to block mages heal and 5 more ppl to atk mage!

all player spending money,time and their life on this game and trying hard to reach the top.
we have rules to make game a better place. :)
So we need to improve them too.

all i want to say is it that sieges/ resistance of magic and damage makes PvP moment a bit unfair.
also its cool that a 500 sword kill a 5K melee char :lol: but totally not fair.

Goodluck.

So you're ? that a 5k mage with sieges has the chance to kill a 7k player but think it's cool that a 500 lvl swordsman can kill a 5k melee character... very telling. And the only way a 500 lvl player can kill a 5k player, is he's asleep!

All classes are able to use sieges, I suggest you and others that whine it's unfair, learn how! It's confusing when you state, '...person with good strategy should have the ability to win in battles too', when in fact siege training is a good strategy!

So to summarize... Please eliminate or change anything that negatively effects your characters and let's us all get along :roll:
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Ryaca wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:35 pm Hellwave attacks using seiges

Whenever i attack him he moves so that i automatically attack his seiges

This gives him a very unfair advantage in pvp

He can repeatedly fire me while i have a very difficult time hitting him at all

I believe this is a bug abuse as seiges were not intended to be used in this way

Seiges have a million health points

During pvp players should only attack their intended target unless they specifically switch targets using the sword icon

compbatant PLEASE CHANGE THIS

This has been an issue for a very long time

Seiges should not make me target them during pvp

ALL CLASSES CAN USE SIEGES! It may be inconvenient, time consuming and in some cases costly to swap out your pets for sieges, but it's not UNFAIR!

And has Compbatant every stated 'that sieges were not intended to be used this way'... It may turn out that he designed them to be used EXACTLY this way. ;)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Khmer wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:03 pm

I believe this is a bug abuse as seiges were not intended to be used in this way

During pvp players should only attack their intended target unless they specifically switch targets using the sword icon

ALL CLASSES CAN USE SIEGES! It may be inconvenient, time consuming and in some cases costly to swap out your pets for sieges, but it's not UNFAIR!

And has Compbatant every stated 'that sieges were not intended to be used this way'... It may turn out that he designed them to be used EXACTLY this way. ;)
It is certainly NOT fair that while an attacking player moves and i have him targeted that i then automatically target their seiges

If i target a player in pvp then that is who i should be attacking

I'm all for good strategy but i should have to manually target a seige to attack them

They should not be used as a 1 million hp super shield

Its laughable that any one person can even slightly justify that 2 super shields is even close to balanced:horse:
BOO!:ghost:
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Ryaca wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:10 pm
Khmer wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:03 pm

It is certainly NOT fair that while an attacking player moves and i have him targeted that i then automatically target their seiges

If i target a player in pvp then that is who i should be attacking

I'm all for good strategy but i should have to manually target a seige to attack them

They should not be used as a 1 million hp super shield

Its laughable that any one person can even slightly justify that 2 super shields is even close to balanced:horse:

Re-read my post once you've had some sleep. It starts with, ALL CLASSES CAN USE SIEGES... What could be more fair and balanced?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Khmer have you ever played an archer

The targeting system is different than other classes so archers and mages actually have a disadvantage therefore making this system unbalanced

If i were a melee character than we wouldn't even be having this discussion as being non ranged would benefit me in situations like these
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Seiges have 3,2m hp. They are ment to be attacked .
That's not unfair if you are losing because a player uses seiges. Seiges won't give you extra space so you lose supplies that can help to win the battle a lot.
This is a good strategy for pvp . I also don't like that an Archer keep running while I am hitting him because he has reach and an Archer with seiges is still worse.

If you haven't seiges and you are Fighting vs someone that has seiges you can freeze his seiges and you will get a best chance of hit him. Also you are an archer you can move when he is close and attack back when you are far.

I like this system, if you want to change it just say hi to improve it efficiency. If seiges get a target button mages will kill easier them. Mages will get more kills because they will heal and we no. Seiges make a battle fair vs mages. You can't kill them and they can't kill you. Maybe not fair for other classes but how I said the player using seiges loses a lot of supplies.

My opinion 😜
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

A lot of good feedback here

Ty all for posting and sharing opinions

I enjoyed reading all posts

I'm going to let this issue go as i see there are many points of view and everyone makes sense in their opinions as far as i can see

The ghost is out:ghost::balloon:
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Ryaca wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:02 pm Khmer have you ever played an archer

The targeting system is different than other classes so archers and mages actually have a disadvantage therefore making this system unbalanced

If i were a melee character than we wouldn't even be having this discussion as being non ranged would benefit me in situations like these

Shureshot is a 5k archer, so I am well versed in their advantages and disadvantages and specifically the nuances with regards to sieges. Melee players have their own discussion, and are perhaps the most frustrating to play.

All classes have their 'Achilles heel' but to fairly determine if a class is unbalanced or not, all aspects of FT need to be taken into account. A dwarf is not blessed in PVP but 1 vs 1 in a building contest, he wins hands down against any class.

I would suggest learning the siege rope a dope, if you do not, it's takes time to learn and is frustrating, but is invaluable. I've witness firsthand Shureshot using his sieges with great effectiveness.

The frustration comes when you have pets and your opponent has sieges, no different then when your stats, for example, are adjusted for grinding and a player attacks.

And P.S. I love the archers targeting system, I suppose the grass is always greener on the other side. 8-)
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I've also seen this same strategy with punk accounts. Fortunately, I'm a dwarf and I can use my rage. It helps out with this strategy sometimes.
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!