Clan pew ARE NOT BULLIES and NOT SCAMMERS!!

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

gguggu

Clan pew ARE NOT BULLIES and NOT SCAMMERS!!

Post by gguggu »

Hello,
;)

Recently Clan PEW have been sieged many times and their members attacked. I asked why, see we don't go around looking for trouble. I was told that we are bullies and the duke is a scammer. That is not true and i asked more informations. Seems that Drewgor of clan FAS going around telling other players this about PEW . First : this is NOT TRUE, duke Moonstar has never been nominated in scammer list, and our members siege only to help other Clans of map. We had for a period a member called Androl, that when i discover in scammer list i immediately kicked out. And now comes the best : sometimes the player Drewgor , already famous as liar and troublemaker, comes to map and askt to build and start telling to clans that their neighbors are going to attack them , that the disaster is coming and so on, just to get fun making trouble. We are in that map since long time and are friends of all and peaceful. If anybody will attack us in future , i wish is not for this lie. thank you

I have screenshot !!!

Cyaaaa
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
NightBaby

Re: Clan pew ARE NOT BULLIES and NOT SCAMMERS!!

Post by NightBaby »

I can help you take care of this "Drewgor" you speak of. I've seen some trouble he makes and also saw his alt account LUMP mute for it. Maybe, if you see me in game, you can friend me to let me know about other issues. I normally play on my dwarf, Bangtan. ;)
Does life really get better?
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

I know you as a honest player ggu, and your alts too.
I also know very good drewgor for the trouble that caused in map past times, when we were in AofD.
I add my help handle this situation, and also to handle 'mr disturbed' and his Friends, i have an old debt to payback to them .. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

hungry_wolf wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:14 pm I know you as a honest player ggu, and your alts too.
I also know very good drewgor for the trouble that caused in map past times, when we were in AofD.
I add my help handle this situation, and also to handle 'mr disturbed' and his Friends, i have an old debt to payback to them .. :evil: :evil: :evil:
This is the probably the nicest way to say it. ;)
Does life really get better?
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

gguggu wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:43 pm Hello,
;)

Recently Clan PEW have been sieged many times and their members attacked. I asked why, see we don't go around looking for trouble. I was told that we are bullies and the duke is a scammer. That is not true and i asked more informations. Seems that Drewgor of clan FAS going around telling other players this about PEW . First : this is NOT TRUE, duke Moonstar has never been nominated in scammer list, and our members siege only to help other Clans of map. We had for a period a member called Androl, that when i discover in scammer list i immediately kicked out. And now comes the best : sometimes the player Drewgor , already famous as liar and troublemaker, comes to map and askt to build and start telling to clans that their neighbors are going to attack them , that the disaster is coming and so on, just to get fun making trouble. We are in that map since long time and are friends of all and peaceful. If anybody will attack us in future , i wish is not for this lie. thank you

I have screenshot !!!

Cyaaaa
Some players just make up **** justifying their attack of a clan, usually a weak clan, that can't defend themselves. As for pew, I can vouch for their authenticity and kind, 3,-3 doesn't house bad clans, occasionally a bad player will sneak in as gguggu stated, but when they are found out, they are abruptly removed. I've never seen an outlaw in any 3,-3 clan!
generous11

Post by generous11 »

Italy!! just tell who said that you are schemer and i will kill him! i really want to say, you are the honest friend i ever meet, and you never schemed me... Drewgor is the bully, he doesnt know that you are honest, he just talk to talk, he wants wars, above your honest! you are one of my best friends Italy, you are honest!

Cheers 😎😎😎
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)