You can hire me to work on your clan buildings.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cleopatra

Re: You can hire me to work on your clan buildings.

Post by Cleopatra »

[/quote]
That is soooooo wrong! I put $50 on the line for a house and someone else gets it.

I would be SCREAMING for blood!
[/quote]

Yes with that being said I should probly stress how important it is to be careful when you buy a house. When you purchase a house try to make sure it's quiet not much activity. Because when you buy it someone could activate it in steal it right out from beneath you if you're not careful.
When you buy a house there's 2 transactions being made.
1) The house buyer: this is not necessarily always the person will own the house.
2) The house own: This is the account that owns the house. It might necessarily not be the one who bought the house though.
The creator made it this way on purpose so you can buy a house for another character. Although I don't know why they haven't discussed on how to do this. Someone really should write an editorial on the forum on "how to buy a house" this is a topic that's very important. There are a few different ways to buy a house and I'm not sure most people understand their options.

I do apologize I have discovered the all this information is on the FT manual section 9.8. So if you have any questions on how to purchase a house or wanna know your options please read the manual section 9.8. Ty ^_^
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I read that ... this:
Warning: If you pay for the house and somebody else click it first after the purchase, they will get this house.
Does not sit well with me (just me folks) and If I payed Google for a house and someone else clicks on it first I would SCREAM for blood! as I said.

U$50.00 is not a sum I would want someone else to "steal" from me because of a CLICK!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I'm confident that you could get that sorted out (calmly, without all the bloody screaming lol) - and if a player was found to be stealing them intentionally, I'm equally certain they would be punished... still, it would be frustrating for sure
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I would think for 50 bucks if player "John Q Citizen" sends a PM to compbatant with coord's and a name the "object" should be programmed to belong to John Q Citizen so there is no 'stealing' possible.

And this is a medieval game, since when did William Wallace do battle without screaming for blood!
Can you imagine someone stealing his house? You think he's be quiet about it?

HUH? HUH? I ask you!