You can hire me to work on your clan buildings.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Matthias

You can hire me to work on your clan buildings.

Post by Matthias »

I will work on clan buildings for 500 gear, pets or a house (I really need a house) as payment.

Im kinda poor irl but I really want a house...
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
generous11

Re: You can hire me to work on your clan buildings.

Post by generous11 »

house cant be traded like other things because of the update of sharing accounts rule.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

generous11 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 am house cant be traded like other things because of the update of sharing accounts rule.
Admins can help with that.
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Rule 7 - Note 2 :: Purchasables of repeated autoclickers.
Since a purchase is no "property", but a fee for the "electronic enhancement" of FT accounts, it is bound to that account, once activated: as soon as a (level, skin, pet and any other) item is activated on a certain account, it is part of that account.
That means that purchases activated on accounts permanently jailed as rules violators are lost, private houses included
A house is an "electronic enhancement" of an FT account, and thus not-transferable.

However, if you can convince someone in a clan to purchase a house for you ... that's a different story.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:22 pm
Rule 7 - Note 2 :: Purchasables of repeated autoclickers.
Since a purchase is no "property", but a fee for the "electronic enhancement" of FT accounts, it is bound to that account, once activated: as soon as a (level, skin, pet and any other) item is activated on a certain account, it is part of that account.
That means that purchases activated on accounts permanently jailed as rules violators are lost, private houses included
A house is an "electronic enhancement" of an FT account, and thus not-transferable.

However, if you can convince someone in a clan to purchase a house for you ... that's a different story.
Oh...I see. I think we should be able to sell houses
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Matthias wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:37 pm Oh...I see. I think we should be able to sell houses
You mean like selling your arms or legs?

"bound to" means "a part of".

Also think about this.
A pet sells for $2.71 (according to my "Buy Extra Stuff") and in game that is 2b (very close to the max of 2.1b allowed - it's a computer programming "limit", can't be helped)

Now by those calculations a house @ ±$50 would sell for ±46b ... I can see the SCAM possibilities now.

Code: Select all

Sure I'll sell you a house ... 
do 23 transfers of 2b each and on the last one I will give you the house.
Just after transfer #22, 44b already transferred, the guy logs ...
... and you go running to a GM for help.

Nope, not going to happen.

There is a reason a "House" is not in the "Buy Extra Stuff" menu.
I was always AFK!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

As I said before, it CAN be done to purchase for another player through the help of admins (transfers CAN be done, but isn't typical), but their approval should be sought before trying it.

The point from "Rule 7 Note 2" was regarding jailed accounts, rather than upstanding FT citizens, so they might be willing to help, if asked politely and respectfully BEFORE trying to get the house.

Most players will not buy a house for others, and nobody would sell for gold (legitimately).
An alternate possibility would be to purchase a Play Store redeemable card for the amount of the house, and give the code to the player wanting the house, but the admins and GMs would not be able to help if there were issues.

Regarding the OP, I applaud his drive to try and earn what he wants. I doubt anyone will pay with a house, but gold/pets/gear/lvls are not uncommon payments.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

OK, I stand corrected.

I shut up now.
I was always AFK!
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Actually if I remember right the person who buys the house can actually be a totally different person who owns a house.
The account that wants to purchase a house goes up to the "for sell" location makes the purchase transaction then after that the next account who touches the houes becomes the owner. So it can be 2 different people

So hypothetically you could do work for someone and they could buy you a house that you could be the owner for but I must stress it is risky!!
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Cleopatra wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:29 pm The account that wants to purchase a house goes up to the "for sell" location makes the purchase transaction then after that the next account who touches the houes becomes the owner. So it can be 2 different people
That is soooooo wrong! I put $50 on the line for a house and someone else gets it.

I would be SCREAMING for blood!
I was always AFK!