i am fed up of lazy people

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

hungry_wolf

i am fed up of lazy people

Post by hungry_wolf »

some people still use my towers and my missiles to suicide and go start map, even if i asked gently to avoid it too many times.
every day at least 5 messages of attack, some times towers to repair, every now and then missiles to replace.
thank you to be so kind after a kind request, means or that you are analphabets or that u don t care because you think i am an idiot

from now, i will help only close friends, prices of items i sell are like the others not less, if any ask for help i will not help, unless is a friend of mine

i take notes of names who attack, be sure you are stronger than me or have many friends stronger than me

end of communications with silly people, i don t mind play alone
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
LostKnight

Re: i am fed up of lazy people

Post by LostKnight »

hungry_wolf wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:41 pm end of communications with silly people, i don t mind play alone
Ciao Amico!

I'm not in a clan, I have never done what you describe. Crossed over into clan maps a couple of time by OOPS! and died.

And once because I was told there was a perpetual tree is a corner of a clan map I could use. That was a lie, I died.

Today I cannot cross over into a clan map, I think that has been stopped.

But as long as I am playing, you will not be alone.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

This is definitely a new take on the "suicide to spawn" issue that I haven't heard before. It's one thing to spawn some mobs or strip your gear and PvP (mind you, not a thing I favor), but those do not "cost" the other party anything in a FT sense. If someone is doing these things for the sole purpose of spawning they are lazy and inconsiderate as well.

I get that being in a clan means you accept these things to an extent, but probably not with the intent of these things happening.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:23 pm
hungry_wolf wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:41 pm end of communications with silly people, i don t mind play alone
Ciao Amico!

I'm not in a clan, I have never done what you describe. Crossed over into clan maps a couple of time by OOPS! and died.

And once because I was told there was a perpetual tree is a corner of a clan map I could use. That was a lie, I died.

Today I cannot cross over into a clan map, I think that has been stopped.

But as long as I am playing, you will not be alone.
Ciao, you are always gentle and i m happy you re friend of mine, ty LK :)
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

hungry_wolf wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:18 pm Ciao, you are always gentle and i m happy you re friend of mine, ty LK :)
Mutual feelings. You have always been honest with me, and a good friend.

I won't destroy that over some stupid action.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

hungry_wolf wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:41 pm some people still use my towers and my missiles to suicide and go start map, even if i asked gently to avoid it too many times.
every day at least 5 messages of attack, some times towers to repair, every now and then missiles to replace.
thank you to be so kind after a kind request, means or that you are analphabets or that u don t care because you think i am an idiot

from now, i will help only close friends, prices of items i sell are like the others not less, if any ask for help i will not help, unless is a friend of mine

i take notes of names who attack, be sure you are stronger than me or have many friends stronger than me

end of communications with silly people, i don t mind play alone
LOL... Aside from forming an alliance with all clans, this will continue be an annoyance. Our towers are used daily for transport and have been since inception.

And when 2,-4 was newly active, the attacks increased 10 fold.

Hopefully a new area will become popular far from your clan map :lol: