Ryaca

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Ryaca

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Khmer wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:17 am
LostKnight wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:07 pm What I don't understand is: Ryaca is not the Duke.
Khmer is not MAX duke either, semantics :geek:
There is slightly more than a semantic difference here, Khmer. While Khmer is not MAX duke, your alt is (or has been) duke of MAX.
Ryaca is neither duke nor lord of ShdW, and never has been on any account. When he speaks on forum, he speaks for himself, unless his duke comments to back him up.
Any issues pertaining to ShdW clan itself should be directed to Corrupter, as he is (and always has been) duke of ShdW.

Now, with my 2 cents spent, I return you to your regular thread. Have a nice day.
Omnes Autem Uri
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:26 pm
LostKnight wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:07 pm What I don't understand is: Ryaca is not the Duke.
There is slightly more than a semantic difference here, Khmer. While Khmer is not MAX duke, your alt is (or has been) duke of MAX.
Ryaca is neither duke nor lord of ShdW, and never has been on any account. When he speaks on forum, he speaks for himself, unless his duke comments to back him up.
Any issues pertaining to ShdW clan itself should be directed to Corrupter, as he is (and always has been) duke of ShdW.

Now, with my 2 cents spent, I return you to your regular thread. Have a nice day.

I did presume that Ryaca's alt was the Duke, I suspect due to his level and voice. I gather you have done the same with Khmer. Khmer nor any of his alts have EVER been the Duke of MAX :geek:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Khmer wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:57 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:26 pm

I did presume that Ryaca's alt was the Duke, I suspect due to his level and voice. I gather you have done the same with Khmer. Khmer nor any of his alts have EVER been the Duke of MAX :geek:
If that is the case, then we both have made a similar misstep in perceiving things. Fortunately, these things are fixed (to some extent) through communication. There is nothing wrong with being wrong, so long as one learns from it. :)
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

Personally, whilst on the forum, I speak as an ft player first and foremost. I try my best not to get into clan business if at all possible.

(Granted - not always easy)
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

madmaniac is correct

i have never been lord our duke of shdw

i believe because of my forum presence and frequency that ppl sometimes believe that i somehow hold sway over decisions in shdw

i am no more important than any other member of shdw

shdw policy has always been clan vote for decisions regarding our clan

sometimes in extreme situations corrupter will make decisions without a clan vote if he feels it is necessary
Ryaca_1 is retired
Corrupter

Post by Corrupter »

Ryaca is a big voice, I agree with much if not all of his thoughts and opinions. As with all of us. I'm not much of a forum user, basically just look at a few things here and there. Sometimes some good info.
I'm loving that profile pic Nahgus
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Corrupter wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:08 am I'm loving that profile pic Nahgus
8-)
Ryaca_1 is retired