Clans: Explanations

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gandalf
Site Admin

Clans: Explanations

Post by Gandalf »

This section is used for Clan Stuff.

A Clan has...

1 DUKE - the leader, the only way to become him is to create own clan
LORDS - can be promoted only by DUKE
MARSHALS - can be promoted by DUKE and LORD
MEMBERS - new clan members can be added by DUKE, LORD and MARSHAL

only DUKE and LORD can build towers, castles, farms and other structures.

A detailed describtion of clans, ranks, buildings, alliances and other clan information is in the Game Manual.
As an introduction, some explanations...
  • You can create a Clan from level 20 and u can join a clan from level 10.
  • To create a clan u need to pay 1m gold into the clan money account. This money is lost if clan is deleted, and cannot be taken back.
  • To join a clan, u need to pay 500k gold into clan account; this avoids "clan hoppers" and cannot been taken back.
    If u join any clan, u get the message that u lost any PVP protection. all other clans may attack u, ignoring any level difference.
  • It is not allowed to use inappropriate clan names. the game moderators will inform u if ur clan name is inappropriate.
  • Clans can ally
The staff (clan GM) will not join clan PVP but is free to react if they got attacked. To separate them from other clans, it is not allowed to use similiar names to GM (like MG etc.) to avoid confusion among ppl.

The mods on clan map need to be careful to not tank the buildings for others. sometimes this cannot be avoided if there is a crowded area and something referring normal game play (chat abuse etc.) needs to be dealt with.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
DWLewis

Re: Clans: Explanations

Post by DWLewis »

Someone else started a clan, got me to join, and then since no longer is in the clan (or at least doesn't show up on the clan list). I don't want to be in the clan any longer, and I'm wondering how expunge the funds and disolve the clan, or simply to quit the clan. I thank you for your assistance in this matter.
For the Good of the Game
David W. Lewis (DWLewis)
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

DWLewis wrote:Someone else started a clan, got me to join, and then since no longer is in the clan (or at least doesn't show up on the clan list). I don't want to be in the clan any longer, and I'm wondering how expunge the funds and disolve the clan, or simply to quit the clan. I thank you for your assistance in this matter.
To quit a clan, click the shield next to your name on the clan page.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Trilix

Post by Trilix »

As you mention, only Duke and lord can build buildings, but anyone (duke, lord, marshal, member) can remove a building...
why the building part is reserved to duke and lord but the removal can be done by Anyone?
privilege of removal should also fall only on duke and lord, as they suppose to be the trusted ones on clan....
that would avoid a Spy infiltrating a clan and demolish it.....
Trilix - archer - (the first one)
Grindix - mage - (the good one)
magix - mage - (the bad one)
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Trilix wrote:As you mention, only Duke and lord can build buildings, but anyone (duke, lord, marshal, member) can remove a building...
why the building part is reserved to duke and lord but the removal can be done by Anyone?
privilege of removal should also fall only on duke and lord, as they suppose to be the trusted ones on clan....
that would avoid a Spy infiltrating a clan and demolish it.....
It is not possible for anyone lower than lord to remove a building. They have the option, but the game will not let them. Try it ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Sir.d0nQuix0te

Post by Sir.d0nQuix0te »

Somehow transering funds from clan to clan aught b allotted
ballwayasw16

Post by ballwayasw16 »

Please explain the benefits of a clan. New to online.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Social/fun ... /c command sends chat to entire clan ... /cmsg sends message to everybody in clan ... crafted items level 100 can't be done by blacksmith, only in clan building

The downside is that if you're not pretty high level, you'll be killed quite a lot
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Bob

Post by Bob »

The benefits are not worth getting mauled by ppl twice your level when they see you. All because they can. No clan peace or ally can save you usually. You will get attacked pretty much everywhere you go since there is no restriction for a 1500 char to get you in 1shot
LegoMaster

Post by LegoMaster »

if I join a clan Could I get kicked out by the clan