WOULD OF BEEN ICE TO DEFEND

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DOOMSDAY

WOULD OF BEEN ICE TO DEFEND

Post by DOOMSDAY »

AS MOST KNOW, DOOM IS NOT DEAD, YET ALL MY ACCS WERE JAILED THE DAY RUSSIANS CAME TO SEIGE DR.
NOT CLEOS FAULT, JUST A MISCOMMUNICATION.
YET WAS NOT ABLE TO STAVE OFF ATTACK CUZ JAILED ACCS. SO HOW DO WE FIX THIS ADMINISTRATION?
DOOM TRIED INFO YOU GAVE DOOM TO RECOVER (DEAD) ACCS & IT DOESNT WORK.
BEEN PLAYING SINCE DAY 1 OF FT MMORPG AND LOVE IT. SO WHY THE EXACT DAY DOOM NEEDS TO DEFEND OPPRESSORS ALL MY ACCS GO TO JAIL. HAD TO CREATE ALT JUST TO WATCH, THAT WAS TOTAL B.S.
BLOOD PRESSURE RISING GGRRRR!
SO OUT OF 30 ACCS (THAT INVEST $$TO) I CAN ONLY USE 1. WTF!!
FTgamestaff@gmail.com DOESNT EVEN EXIST. (edit by a mod - there's a typo in the address as you're writing it here, and anyway it has been given to you because you were said not able to access forum)
DOOM HIGHLY DISAPPOINT ED THAT HAD WATCH. MY DR FALL FROM AFAR AND COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT WATCH.
STILL GOING TO PLAY WITH NEWLY CREATED ACCS BUT 5TH YEAR PLAYER SHOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF ENDGAME IF NOT SAY.
LOVE FT, NEVER WILL QUIT.
CANCER MIGHT END DOOM BUT FT TILL THE END.
PLEASE UNJAIL ALL MY ACCOUNTS.
FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF AND DR.
THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING FT.
rearrow

Re: WOULD OF BEEN ICE TO DEFEND

Post by rearrow »

FIrst and formost. So glad ur still with us bud.

Basicly this is GM fault.
If you had been dead there was no reason to jail all accounts, they could have investigated if any of your accounts became active.

Jailing all because another player says someone is dead would be an easy exploit used to get high lvls out of the way.

So realy they should restore accounts and fallen towers.

Big problem here is that I dont think there are any active admins atm.
my account has been bugged for a month now and i have been adviced by an inactive admin to ask creator directly.
I suggest you mail compbatant.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Dom - try dm.game.studio@gmail.com

Failing that, GM inbox is the new method of contact.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

We are very happy to know you are still alive, DOOM :)
Actually, the accounts have not been jailed only because of the death news, but I would prefer not to public talk about that.
I've sent you the ingame message inviting you writing us a mail because I've been told you were not able to access forum.
Please send GM Inbox a forum message and we will help you solve the issues with your characters and release them as soon as they are ok.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

DOOMSDAY wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:07 am AS MOST KNOW, DOOM IS NOT DEAD, YET ALL MY ACCS WERE JAILED THE DAY RUSSIANS CAME TO SEIGE DR.
NOT CLEOS FAULT, JUST A MISCOMMUNICATION.
YET WAS NOT ABLE TO STAVE OFF ATTACK CUZ JAILED ACCS. SO HOW DO WE FIX THIS ADMINISTRATION?
DOOM TRIED INFO YOU GAVE DOOM TO RECOVER (DEAD) ACCS & IT DOESNT WORK.
BEEN PLAYING SINCE DAY 1 OF FT MMORPG AND LOVE IT. SO WHY THE EXACT DAY DOOM NEEDS TO DEFEND OPPRESSORS ALL MY ACCS GO TO JAIL. HAD TO CREATE ALT JUST TO WATCH, THAT WAS TOTAL B.S.
BLOOD PRESSURE RISING GGRRRR!
SO OUT OF 30 ACCS (THAT INVEST $$TO) I CAN ONLY USE 1. WTF!!
FTgamestaff@gmail.com DOESNT EVEN EXIST. (edit by a mod - there's a typo in the address as you're writing it here, and anyway it has been given to you because you were said not able to access forum)
DOOM HIGHLY DISAPPOINT ED THAT HAD WATCH. MY DR FALL FROM AFAR AND COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT WATCH.
STILL GOING TO PLAY WITH NEWLY CREATED ACCS BUT 5TH YEAR PLAYER SHOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF ENDGAME IF NOT SAY.
LOVE FT, NEVER WILL QUIT.
CANCER MIGHT END DOOM BUT FT TILL THE END.
PLEASE UNJAIL ALL MY ACCOUNTS.
FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF AND DR.
THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING FT.

Well on a brighter note, the past 2 hours, Khmer has killed a couple of Maks, disrupted MANY kiper attacks and has caused death to an assortment of DR attackers.... ROOOOAAAAARRRRRRR