7DS and SETH announcement

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: 7DS and SETH announcement

Post by LostKnight »

As I said before in the forums, I pulled my request to become a GM and posted my reasons.
Let's not go down that route again... finding I have less time to play any game lately.

The older I get the more I have to do.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

SK1976 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:37 pm good luck bro !

Few weeks ago i decided to b a gm too....

Greetings....SK

I
There never really was an outcome to that, was there?

I've found this thread that MM started, but others contributed to. Hopefully it answers some of your questions.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13668&p=78646&hilit ... tor#p78646
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:14 am SellSword & LostKnight,
You both are very well known and well respected members here, I'd love to see you both run for GM along with me. You both would make great ones and with a bonus you both can communicate in different languages. I only speak English, but as nice as it would be to see you both applying with me I understand you have busy lives as I do and as I did have alot to miss out on and abandon in order to help make the game fun and fare. Much respect for you both and thank you for the support.
Many thanks for the words of support. I'll say that I've given it extensive consideration, but as of right now... well, not as of right now.

Some time ago I asked someone I greatly respected about ways to help out FT, whether on a formal (watchman, tester, GM, etc.) or informal (help out other player, don't be a jerk, etc.) basis. That person gave some advice, and I've mulled it over since and have taken those things to heart. I've also read MM's suggestions multiple times, so it's certainly not something I'm taking lightly.

Short version: Maybe at some point, but not the immediate future. :)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

SellSword wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:33 am Short version: Maybe at some point, but not the immediate future. :)
I understand 100% I felt the same way for about a year and a half but I think I'm ready to volunteer my assistants to the players being that we have only one active GM trying to take care of the players needs.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

SK1976 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:37 pm Few weeks ago i decided to b a gm too....
Just be sure to study all of the GM rules and the forgotten tales rules in general,
The training such as game master/moderator commands, authority actions so on will come when and if you are promoted to be a GM.

A good reputation and honesty and patience goes a long way.

Good luck my friend. 👍😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON